❝Gift Shop❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*KRRIINNGG !!!*

The school bell finally rang and it means that school is over.

"Okay class , remember to do the homework that I've gave to you just now. Class dismiss" All the students quickly packed their things and began to leave the classroom one by one.

Now, only me and Ricky were the only ones left in the classroom.

"YES ! At last , it's over ! Today was just my first day but why did it ended up like this ?!" Ricky kept whining like a baby and sank himself in his seat. I imitated his usual annoyed face and stared at him longingly before hitting his head lightly.

"Ricky ! Aish, you are so annoying ! Let's go now ! It's late already" Ricky blinked as I dragged him out from the school.

After a ittle while, Ricky finally spoke to break the silence.

"Boram, I'm tired. Let's just go home quickly. I want to dropped by the hotel first to take my things and we'll went straight back to your house, arasseo?" Woah, sounds like a little brat asking for his butler to follow him around. My eyes widened again . I really look like an owl right now. Big round eyes.

"What ?! You're staying with me ?!" Ricky nodded and smiled. I heavily sighed.

"Ricky, you really gave me a lot of surprises today. Okay then, since you're my 'beloved' cousin, i'll let you to stay with me" Ricky glomped at me and gave a big hug.

"Ah really ?! YEAY ! Gomawo Borammie ! I love you so much" I pushed him away just because I was out of breathe. Ricky did a big heart shape with his arms and a cute eyesmile. I couldn't help it but to smile.

"Fine, fine ! It's okay thought, i am so glad that i can help you" I looked at Ricky's tired face and shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter