❝Transferred Student❞

❝ℳusic ℬox❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So , the arguement went on for almost half an hour until L.Joe showed up as he was passing by . When he heard all the noise we made , he quickly ran towards us and tried to break the fight .

"Yes you are ! You even look like one ! Sheep !"

"Hey ! Don't talk about my looks with me ! Bug !"

"What do I care ?"

"You have to !"

"Big Fat Sheep ! No I don't !"

"A Little Bug ! Yes you do !"

"Sheep !"

"Bug !"

"Alright alright ! That's enough !" L.Joe pushed us away to stop the fight .

"Little bug !" That guy didn't stop .

I stuck out my tongue and looked away .

"What's wrong with you guys ? You're making so much noise in this early morning" L.Joe looked at me , glared at that guy and looked back at me .

"Well , he started it !" I pointed out a finger to that guy .

"Don't you dare point your tiny finger at me" He gritted his teeth .

"Opps . Too late . I already did" I stuck out my tongue again and crossed my arms above my chest .

"Whatever it is and whoever started it first , just stop kay ? People are watching you" L.Joe was still glaring at that guy .

"Don't you have any class to attend , Boram?" L.Joe asked me in a serious tone .

"I do . But its because of this sheep ! I'm late for it !" I looked at L.Joe while pouting .

L.Joe cleared his throat as he saw me doing that .

"Pfft . Such a spoiled .... bug" That guy blurted out .

"Hello . Excuse me ? I'm not spoiled okay ? You're just jealous because you can't pout !" I fought back .

"Look . Maybe you should go to class . I'll handle with this guy" L.Joe whispered at me .

I nodded and mouthed 'Thank you' before skipping away happily with my books while L.Joe just simply nodded with an eyesmile .

"What-- Hey ! Where are you going !? We're not done yet !" That guy shouted , but I just ignored him .

"There's no need to . You're done with me" L.Joe squinted his eyes at him while curling up his fist into a ball .

"Sorry dude , but I don't have time to entertain you . I'll see you later , okay fluffy head ?" That guy patted L.Joe's head before walking away casually .

L.Joe scoffed .

"Fluffy head ? Hey , that's too much !" L.Joe turned back to fight with that guy but he had already left .

"Aish . Who is that guy ?" L.Joe scrunched up his face and stormed away .

 

******

 

I knocked on the door and bowed to the teacher Mr. Kim . (he was on the previous chapter e u e)

"I'm sorry for going in late , Mr. Kim . I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter