Options and Gym Class

Secrets

-------------------------------------Time Skip to 3rd Period----------------------------------

I entered the art room just as the bell rang and quickly went to my assigned seat at the back of the room, but next to the window none the less. Where I sat was a big part of my plan of being invisible, but when it came to assigned seats it couldn't be helped, luckily for me I was partnerless, I was close to having a partner one time, but they got themselves out of it before we were partnered, thank heavens.

The teacher, a short older lady with a strange obsession for and I quote "kitty cats", stood at the front of the room to share what she wanted us to do for the class, it was a simple drawing assignment that involved sketching yourself, pretty simple and basic.Just as she was about to finish there was a knock on the door and she went to open it to reveal a disheveled HyunA and a smirking GD. The teacher grew quite flustered as she usually is and sent them to their seats, but GD just smirked at her and reminded her he didn't have a seat. Causing the teacher to grow red and tell him to sit wherever he likes.

The only thing that ran through my mind was FML as I tried to bury my head in my sketchbook as he looked around for a spot, his gaze stopping when he saw me and smirked even more. Is that all he does?smirk? I thought as I tried to come up with as many ways to get out of the room as possible, but coming up with nothing.

"Hey seat buddy, where'd you go in chemistry? Mr.S said you went to the library, so I went there and you weren't there"he asked as he sat down next to me as I felt the entire girl population in the room throw daggers at me with their eyes.

"it's none of your buisness where I went and I'm not your buddy"I stated as I began the assignment trying to ignore him the best I could.

"fine then, I hope you don't mind me telling Mr.S that you weren't in the library and we'll see what he says about that"replied GD as he gave me a knowing smirk.

"fine, I got a call from my mom telling me that my grandmother was terribly ill so I had to deal with that"I snapped lying to him about my whereabouts, but completely relishing the fact that I wiped his smirk right off of his face.

"omo, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"save it I don't want your sympathy"I cut him off as I turned towards my sketchbook once again and began to, once again, work on the assignment, trying to keep a straight face as he took my lie seriously."I suggest you do the assignment Ms.P isn't a happy camper when people don't do it"

-----------------------------------Time Skip to 4th Period----------------------------

3rd period had gone smoothly as GD stopped talking to me all together cause of the lie I told him. It was great, the glares and daggers went away and I resumed my peaceful life. Now all I had to do was get through gym class and go to work. So I headed to the changeroom where I changed into the most revealing thing I owned in my wardrobe, the schools gym uniform, it consisted of a pair of bright red short shorts, a white cotton t-shirt with the schools emblem on the right , and a pair of white running shoes. I tied my hair into a messy ponytail as I headed out of the changeroom and into the gym where my classmates were seated. I always felt self-conscious whenever I wore the gym uniform, I mean seriously could sweatpants hurt anybody?

I noticed GD was seated next to HyunA as I sat down on a bleacher. She shot me a confident look as if she was trying to make me jealous, but all I could feel was relief as finally all of the attention on me was gone. The coach announced that we would be playing basketball this class in pairs of two. I inwardly groaned at the thought of being paired up with anyone and found myself partnerless.

"Eunmi, you can be partners with Lee Joon"said the coach as he approached me with a boy with auburn hair trailed behind him.

"neh, coach"I replied disapointed that we had an even amount of students today.

"ok! so go warm-up and then go to court 1, and play some basketball!"shouted the teacher excitedly as he gave us the directions. I decided to run a couple laps and noticed Joon was doing the same. We finished around the same time and headed to the court to find our opponents already there waiting.

"we better not lose to THEM"Joon wispered to me emphasizing the "them" as he zeroed in on the opposing team, who just happened to be HyunA and my most favorite person in the world GD. I nodded trying to remember why he would care about losing to GD and HyunA so much when it hit me. Joon and HyunA used to date! they broke up a week ago, it's not like I follow gossip, but the whole school apparently thought "that they were a match made in heaven" honestly I could've cared less.

"ok! are you guys ready to play basketbal?"asked the coach excitedly as he approached us tossing a basketball into the air and catching it repetitively.

"yeah, GD let's beat these losers!"cheered HyunA as she draped herself around GD's neck.

"ok! Eunmi's team has the ball first!"replied the coach as he tossed me the ball, which in turn I clumsily caught earn a laugh from HyunA and a sharp glare from Joon. aigoooo could this get any worse I thought to myself and I began to dribble the ball towards the opposing teams net, only for it to be stolen by GD. I could tell Joon was pissed just from the way he ran after GD. I quickly got myself into position to be ready to either catch a pass from Joon or block HyunA, but I doubt she was really into the game cause she was filing her nails off to the side.

"EUNMI!"I heard someone scream as I caught the ball and dribbled it to the net, and took an easy shot seeing as HyunA wasn't protecting her net at all.

The game ended with my team winning and Joon seemed to be pretty happy about it, he even gave me a high five. I headed to the changeroom and quickly went into one of the stalls and started to change.

"So HyunA did you see GD with that nerdy girl?"cackled one of her minions.

"yeah, I think he was just pitying her, really cause I haven't seen them even talk to eachother once again since the start of art"explained HyunA.

"or she knew what was good for her"cackled another one as they burst into laughter.

"so where did you and GD go at lunch time?"questioned the first one as I sat on the small bench in the changeroom keeping as quiet as possible.

"we went to the spiral staircase"replied HyunA cheekily as she told them all of the juicy details of their hot makeout session, making me gag inside."hey, are you guys up for going to the mall today? there's a sale at Prada"asked HyunA finally starting to leave.

"sure! did you see those boots"trailed one as they left the changeroom and I slowly left the changeroom I had been sitting in and checked the time. 3:30, I should head to work or else Bommie will be pissy. I thought as I exited the room and ran to my locker to get my stuff, so I could go to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AuThOrS NoTe:

Helllooooooo~

Chapter twooo is FINALLY! finished! ^^

I hope you enjoyed it! I would just like to warn you all thattt I may be in a place without internet *le gasp!*

and there may be no update for a bit.....mianhe I really really don't want to gooo, but I have been guilten by my grandparents >.<

soooooooooooo I hope there is Wi-Fi so I can update AND read my stories(I feel like an old lady saying that "I got to watch my soaps" lol I used to watch Young and the Restless everyday with my grandma until she moveddddd anyways)

by the wayyy Comments, Subscribers, andddd friends are welcome :D (like really welcome! I DO NOT bite!)