New Day, New Kid

Secrets

"Unnie, I'm off to school!"shouted Eunmi as she headed towards the door of the little apartment they shared together for the past 5 months.

"ok! remember you have work at 4! don't be late I think it's going to be busy today!"replied her Unnie as she quickly finished saying goodbye and left the apartment. Park Bom had been her only friend for as long as she could remember, it had probably been the best day of her life when she walked into the small cafe Bom ran and got hired. She had been living in the orphanage at the time and had been truly grateful to find a way to get away from it. Even though she appreaciated the women who ran the orphanage and took her in, when Bom offered to let her stay with her Eunmi couldn't say no and now the rest is history.

As soon as she left the large modern apartment complex she began the 10 minute walk to her school, the esteemed Seoul High School, the school was home to the children of the most rich people in all of South Korea and was the most ideal school for any teenager. Making it on a scholarship was probably one of the hardest things to do, but somehow Eunmi had done it and earned the right to wear one of their uniforms and call herself a student there.It was a very exciting moment when she had recieved the acceptance letter, soon realizing she would have to keep her past hidden or face the wrath of her classmates. So everyday she would wear a pair of black thick framed "loser frames", as bom put it, and stick her nose in a book or textbook to keep a low profile from everyone. Of course she faced the wrath of the odd person, but that was to be expected and easily avoided with her many different strategies.

Eunmi soon reached the large metal gates of her school and quickly made her way inside them, noticing that she was about half an hour early for class. Slowing down her pace she headed towards her locked which was located at the other end of the school, it was where all the spare lockers were and she was the only person with a locker in this area. Once she reached her locker she dropped off her lunch and picked up her binders for her first two classes, LA and Chemistry, and headed towards the roof to do some early morning studying.

Looking up from her notes, Eunmi, noticed the parking begin to get busy and took it as her single to get to class. So she gathered up all of her notes that she had placed around her and headed to the LA room where she was the first to arrive and took a sit next to the window, but close to the front of the room. She then pulled out a book and began to read it as her classmates slowly began to pile in, in their groups choosing to sit closer to the back of the room where they could get away with things more easily.Finally it was time for class to begin and the teacher stood at the front of the room trying to capture everyone's attention which apparently for him wasn't very hard because he was a young male teacher that had captured the hearts of the female students in the classroom with his good looks and poetic nature.

"so today, we have a new student joining us"he started as he sat on a nearby stool. "but until the student arrives we will be doin-"announced the teacher before he was cut-off by a knock on the door."well! that must be the student!"acknowledged the teacher as he told them to come in,

The door opened to reveal the principle in her normal navy blue suit with a boy with brown hair gelled into some kind of fo-hawk, who somehow managed to pull off the uniform perfectly. The female population lost it and wispers erupted the classroom as they admired the new student, all except for Eunmi who still hadn't pulled her head out of her book to know what was going on.

"class, this is the new student I hope your teacher told you about"greeted the principle sternly as she gestured to the handsome young man."please treat him well"she finished as she promptly left the classroom and returned to her office.

"welcome, umm what's your name?"asked the teacher curiously as the student looked around boredly.

"My names Jiyong Kwon, but call me G-dragon or GD for short"he said with disinterest as he noticed his newly forming fanbase in the far corner, causing him to smirk.

"ok, well, umm, you can sit next to Eunmi"replied the teacher as he ran his hand through his hair causing a few girls to faint."she's the one reading the book that she should've put away already".

"mianhe"replied Eunmi quietly as she shoved it into her bag and began to look over her notes from last class as the new kid lazily sat down next to Eunmi, earning her glares from the girl population in the class which she ignored.

"Mister Lee"said a girl with long brown hair from the back of the class.

"yes, HyunA?"asked Mr. Lee as she flipped her hair trying to be as cute as possible. HyunA was the biggest queenka in the whole school and came from a very wealthy family. Many feared her, but many also wanted to date her, but most importantly HyunA got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it.

"why does the new student have to sit next to her? I mean she probably won't even get her head out of a book to help him! and she has no friends!"complained HyunA as she pouted trying to get the teacher to move him next to her.

"HyunA, even though Eunmi may not have many friends it is not right to belittle her for it! Mr.Kwon shall sit there for today! you know you normally have the freedom to choose where you sit in this class and it's first come first serve, he was the last one to class and this was the only available seat so please respect that"replied Mr.Lee frustratedly as he dealt with the situation slightly appalled.

"fine, but don't say I didn't warn you"she sighed in frustration as she shot Eunmi a glare.

"so as I was saying you guys just have to finish the worksheet I handed out and then you are free to do whatever you want"explained Mr.Lee as he watched the class begin to work.

----------------------------------------------Eunmi's POV--------------------------------------

I had already finished the worksheet Mr.Lee wanted us to finish, so I grabbed my book from my bag once again and began to read it. I had recieved it as a gift from Bommie and I couldn't seem to put it down, it was about this girl who was on the verge of suicide when a strange boy showed up and saved her, then they fell tragically in love, but she found out he was cheating on her with the school's queenka. The story was most definitely not something I would normally read, but for some reason I just couldn't stop reading it. I could feel a pair of eyes watch me as I turned the page and I remembered that there was a new student, what was his name again? GT?nahh, ahh whatever.I thought.

"Hi, I'm G-dragon"greeted the boy lazily as he tried to get my attention from the book.

"hi"I replied quietly as I carefully read another line of my book.

"so, is what she said true?"he asked curiously causing me to lose my place in the book, so I placed my bookmark in it and turned towards him.

"what do you mean? The fact that I will be too busy reading to help you or that I have no friends?"I asked quietly making sure to not make alot of eye contact feeling HyunA and some of the classes gaze on the back of my neck, some in amazement that I talked to him and others in jealously.

"seeing as you proved the first one wrong already, I guess the second one"he replied jokingly.

"I have a friend, but she doesn't go to this school or any school for that matter"I said quietly as I turned back towards the front of the room and pulled out my notes for chemistry.

"Hi GD!"greeted HyunA, who normally would never be seen  at the front of the classroom, to GD flirtasciously.

"hello"he replied smirking as he looked her up and down while I silently rolled my eyes and silently gagged, barely believing this was happening right next to me.

"I came here to check if you needed a tour guide"she said practically purring as she tried to her lips seductively causing my inner gagging to get worse. aigooo why do they have to do this near me? I thought frantically searching for my ipod and headphones in my bag trying to block out the flirting couple next to me.

"ani, Eunmi here is going to be my tour guide" He replied as he patted my shoulder causing all hell to freeze over.

"MWO?!?!?!?!?!"shouted me and HyunA at the exact same time in disbelief. How could he possibly say that!?!?! my life as I knew it is over! I silently wept as HyunA glared at me.

"ani, ani I never agreed to this HyunA, please be his tour guide"I stuttered as I quickly hid my beet red face in a book.

"good"she grinned happily in triumph as she redirected her attention on GD."What class do you have next?"

"umm, chemistry?"

"good, I'll meet you outside of the classroom and then I will show you around at lunch"she replied flirtasciously as she flipped her hair and headed back to her desk.

"so what was that about, why wouldn't you want to take the y and handsome me on a tour?"he teased as he looked at you curiously.

"can you please stop trying to get me murdered by the queenka and let me live in the peace I was in before I met you"I replied coldly as I popped my earbuds in and turned up my music loudly droning his face and voice out, and zeroing in on my chemistry notes, but he swiftly removed one from my ear and brought his lips close my ear, so I could feel his hot breathe on it. Making me instantly tense up.

"no"he said as he smirked noticing my discomfort at how close he was. I felt HyunA's glare on the back of my neck as they scene took place and gulped loudly causing GD to break out of his trance and laugh it off as I quickly placed my headphone back in my ear and stuffed my face into chemistry notes.

Soon the bell rang and I jolted out of my chair and into the safety of the Chemistry lab before HyunA could get to me and murder me. The chemistry lab was a pretty plain looking room with about 20 work areas with two stools behind each one. Today in class we would only be filling in some periodic tables and practise them, no crazy experiments or anything much to many people dismay. I took my usual table, which I sat at alone, and patiently waited for class to begin as I noticed the new kid waltz in and look around trying to find a place to sit. I shrunk down hoping he wouldn't see me, but to my luck he did and practically skipped to the stool next to me, earning me more glares.FML.

"hey seat buddy"grinned GD as he sat down next to me, I groaned on the inside and rubbed my temples in frustration."what's wrong? I'm pretty sure any girl in this room would love to be sitting next to me"he smirked cockily as he noticed my frustration with him growing.

"then go sit with THEM and not ME"I sai emphasizing the them and the not me part."I'm sure Suzy or Sunny would love to be your partner"I said as I pointed at the two eager girls a couple tables away from us making googly eyes at him.

"buuttt, they aren't as much fun to bug as you are!"he replied smirking knowing he was getting under my skin really fast.

"ughh! that's it!"I exclaimed as I gathered all my stuff, got up and headed towards Mr.Song the chemistry teacher, he was probably the creepiest teacher in the school with his strange favoritism and touchiness with the guys in the class, I then asked him if I could work in the library instead of the classroom and he immeadiately agreed since I was a favorite among most teachers. For some strange reason they always favor the quiet ones who do well in class, why is beyond me.

"thanks Mr.Song"I said as I left the classroom and began to walk towards the library, but quickly took a sharp left and ended up on the roof, probably my favorite place to be in the entire school, it was the best place to study, I mean no one EVER came up here and it was quite peaceful, plus the view is totally amazing.

I quickly spread out all of my notes around me and sat down in the middle of them sighing in contentment about the fact that GD would probably be stuck in that classroom and then guided by HyunA for the next 2 or more hours and not making my life miserable. I soon got lost in the world of memorizing the periodic table because the next time I checked the clock it was already lunch time, so I packed up my notes and headed to my locker.

Quickly stuffing all of my notes into my locker, I grabbed my lunch bag and swiftly closed my locker to see GD and HyunA make their way down the hall. I slapped my forehead in my own stupidity for not realizing that he would most likely have a locker down here and quickly made my escape, but not without attracting attention from him and earning a large glare from HyunA.

"I only have to survive two more periods"I wispered to myself as I returned to the roof, sitting down on a wooden bench, trying to clear my thoughts for the rest of the day, He couldn't be in all of my classes, could he? I thought to myself practically praying for that not to happen.What if it did? this had never happened to me or even occurred that something like this could happen! aigoooo, there goes my entire life drown the drain! I moped as I finished eating my lunch and headed back down to my locker to retrieve my stuff and head off to my next class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AuThOr'S NoTe!!^o^

Annyeong! my dear dear readers!

Street here with a brand new story~

Some of you may say "what about your other storie? :O"

But I need to take a break from them and regain some inspiration~ oooo yes! the magic that runs story writing,

So that I can give you guys the BEST CHAPTERS POSSIBLE!!!!! :D

So I hope you enjoy this one while I BrAiNsToRm for the other ones!!!!! pluuuuussss I just returned from Japan~

(It was AH-MAZING~~~~~) and I have somehow gained magical wordy writing all of a sudden!

I hope you guys aren't toooooooo mad with me for starting a new storyyyyy, but please enjoy this one, I put alot of effort into it!(I even got Maefyre to proof-read it! :O and I never do that!)

~StReEt