o8

68 Days

-yeyoon-

I think i have not stress it enough yet. I HATE SCHOOL. Okay no correction, I HATE STUDYING. Yay to dreams of persuing to the universities.I dont even have any motivation to start with. Classes are always filled with distraction, the teacher's voice doesn't go all the way to the back of the class. Its, just a no no. I guess I have to start thinking of a job after college. Gosh this is harder than I thought.

"Yeyooooooon" Someone cooed my name driving me away from my thoughts. "Youngbaaaaaaaaaae" I replied him. Gosh he's annoying. Well, in a good way. "Meet me outside school after school" Aha, get it? School after school. Freaking lame. "Yeah okay!" And he left. Is. That. Freaking. All? I mean, haven't talked to him for days and he just gave me like 7 words. Nah breathe in, breathe out.

I decides to go eat with Gayeon alone for lunch this time, let the boys catch up in whatever world mug they need. Well, more time to bond with Jiyong that is. "So, who is that Jiyong guy?" I raised my eyesbrow. "What do you mean who is that Jiyong guy?" "Oh, i meant who is that Jiyong guy to you" "What do you mean to me?" "OH COME ON NOW DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW" When Gayeon raises her voice, seriously like, everyone, EVERYONE on the canteen could hear her. Oh god one of my most embarassing moments with her.

"Okay okay shush! What? He's just a friend that I made 2 weeks ago" I nodded like nothing was wrong. "Doesn't seem like it, you're always beside him" "Well that's because he's new duh" I gave her the duh face. The duh face. I suddenly thought of something. "Gayeon, did you tell anything to Jiyong?" "What? What could I say to him" She continued in her food. Hm, maybe its not her. 

School ended and I almost forgot about meeting Youngbae. What exactly does he want? I met up with him and he dragged me into the bus. "Hey hey where exactly are we going?" I asked him. "Cafe, i need a drink" Well excuse you, we have a cafe near our school where the heck are we going?! "I know what youre thinking" Yeah sure you do "Im just, bored of that cafe okay, its so plain" What? Are you for real now? They serve like the best lattes youncan ever find! "I know I know, that you really love that place" He's a mind reader.

The bus stopped and Young bae pulled me to get off the bus. He led me to the cafe where he thinks its the best(im exageratting). We got in and I took a sit first as Youngbae ordered our drinks. He came back to the table. "I dont think theres anything so special about this place. Looks the same as our school's" The waiter dropped by our table and placed the drinks as he take his leave. "Well thats-" I cut him off "Hey, did you say anything to Jiyong? I mean, anything at all?" "What? I dont think I had any proper conversations with him before. I nodded as I took a sip of my latte.

"Anyways, Yeyoon, I came here for another reason" Oh so you dont find this cafe that special at all? "I didnt want to be seen by the others at the cafe near our school" Suure "The thing is.. I like you" Okay reality check. Did he just said, he liked me?! "I mean, we've been friends for 3 years now, and I think I started growing feelings for you" Nooooo way. "It may be all of a sudden, I didnt want the rest to know about this" Oh yeah they will know eventually! "Im sorry" I cut him off. "This isnt right. I dont not like you, but, I feel its just not right. For this 3 years I have treated you like my best friend, and this sudden confession, I dont know Youngbae.." I stood up. "Im really sorry, I, I have to go now, my mum might be worried about me" I bowed a little as I left tgw cafe and into the bus.

While in the bus, my thoughts were driven away from Youngbae. 'Couldnt be him right? He wouldnt say that if he likes me' I thought and looked out the window.

"Do you like me" Jiyong said out of the blue. Hel-lo??!! Where did he get that idea from?! How could he just say it so blantly. "Excuse me whaat?" I thought I was hearing things, but I wasnt. "I said do you like me?" "How did you even get that idea?" He shrugged. "One of your friends said that" Oh I am soooo finding that 'friend' of mine. That person's gonna die in my hands when I find out who he or she is. "Oh my gosh! Look at the time! My mum's gonna kill me! Gotta go! Bye!" With that I went out of the cafe. As I was walking to my house, I got a text message from Jiyong. Oh great what else did he came up with? I opened and read the message. "Because I like you"

I took out my phone and went to that message. It wasnt my eyes. It was really him. Oh god what am I supposed to do. I closed my eyes for a while and opened them back as I felt someone sitting beside me. It was Jiyong. I quickly locked my phone and closed my eyes again. 'Did he see my phone? Did he see I was looking at his message? Oh god not good!' I pretended to be asleep. My god is it my stop yet? Holy crap it is! 

I shot opened my eyes. "Driver wait!" I quickly got up and tried to pass through Jiyong. Unfortunately, I tripped over Jiyong's feet and caused me to trip. "Omona!" I fell onto Jiyong's lap. The bus then started to move again. Noo. My stop! I looked at Jiyong. "H-Hey! Didnt realize you were here!" I quickly got up and went to an empty seat beside his, getting ready to get down on the next stop.

I got down and took a peep at Jiyong through the window. The bus drove off and I facepalmed myself. Oh god that was like the most embarassung moment of my life! 

~~~~~~

Hey guys! Here a short chappy sorry guys >< busy preparing for my major exams ㅜㅜ please sub and comment~