o4

68 Days

-jiyong-

Finally it was Saturday. I wonder what I should do today. I went to get ready and sat on my bed. Hmm. I fished out my phone and texted Yeyoon.
'Mwohae? Jigeum Shigani isseo?' [ What are you doing? Do you have time now? ] Strange. Why am I searching for Yeyoon. I shrugged it off and received her reply.
'Mian, oneul andwae, [ Sorry, I cant today ] Im meeting my grandma today' I sighed and laid on my bed.

"Jiyong ah! Iriwa!" [ Jiyong! Come here! ] My mum called. What does she want now.

"Jiyong, go buy me some grocerries, im making your favourite dish! So you better help me out" I sighed and nodded. She handed me the money and the list of things I needed to get. I went out the house and to the supermarket. I looked over the list. She. Lied. 
'Soap, sponge, cloth..' How is this suppose to be my favorite dish?! I shook my head and went to find these items. 

Now, where's the plastic plates, I looked around and I couldn't find it. There was an employee near by, I decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, do you know where's the- Oh?" The guy turned around. I recognize him.

"Eo? Annyeong! Neo aniya? Geu.. Yeyoon-ui chingu.. Jiyong! Matchi?" [ Oh? Hey! Aren't you.. the.. Yeyoon's friend.. Jiyong! Right? ] I nodded. It was Daesung. He took my hand and shook it.

"What a coincidence! Well, Im working here as a part timer. What can I help you?" He was smiling so widely. Is this how the place taught him how to attend customers, because I feel like somehow he was happy to see me. I asked him where the plastic plates were and he brought me to the place. I took it and was about to leave but he stopped me.

"Yah yah, beolsseo ga? Gidaryeo!" [ Hey hey, already leaving? Hold up! ] He went into the staffs' room and came back out without his apron and with his bag.

"Are you done with work or something?" He nodded.

"You got time right? Im feeling quite bored, follow me!" He nodded as I paid for my items and followed him. He's seriously filled with energy. Well, since I had lots of time and my mum lied to me about my favorite dish, won't hurt to hang out with him for awhile. We ended under a condo. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Lets hang out for awhile! The others are inside!" He went in the lift and I followed him. What did he meant by others? I just followed him. I pressed the last floor's number. We went out and he opened the door.

"Guys guess who i brought with me!" One of the guys in the house came out to the front. "What do you mean 'who'- oh hey there!" The guy saw me and I said hi back. "Yes yes we've met before, Yeyoon's friend right!" I nodded and shook his hand. "Jiyong" "Seungri" I smiled. Okay so now its awkward. 

"Hyung! TOP's looking for you!" "Oh dear.." Daesung sighed and quickly went into one of the rooms. "So, why did Daesung bring you here? I mean, not like you're unwelcomed or anything" He just kept a straight face. "Well uhm, Daesung just brought me here" I nodded. He looked over at the plastic bag I was carrying. "Hey you got plastic plates? Thats great! We gon' have a pizza party!" He took the bag away from me and went in the kitchen. Oh dear.

 

I went in the living room and sat on the couch till Daesung came back out. "Sorry, TOP was busy scolding me. I mean, it wasnt my fault i left the fan on, like man. Anyways, join us for the pizza party!" He cheered and the others came out and said hi to me. There was though, one unfamiliar guy. "Ayo Taeyang's the name!" I greeted him and we sat at the living room. 

"So, how's life here? New right?" I nodded. "Pretty alright" There was this 30 seconds of awkward silence before Daesung spoke. "So, Yeyoon seems interested in you" Taeyang who was beside me almost spat out his drink. "Excuse me?" "Well, its just that, Yeyoon isn't the type to get close to a guy that fast" The others nodded. Except one.

 

After that pizza party with them, I decided to go buy more plastic plates just because. As I was walking, I felt this strange aura. What was it. I reached the supermarket and saw Yeyoon outside it, playing with her phone. "Yeyoo-" Something told me to look up. I looked up and there it was. A strange man holding a vase, aiming at Yeyoon. "Yeyoon ah!" I ran to here and quickly pulled her away from the spot she was.

 

~`~

hallo me is back after a week plus i guess. Anyways, i wont be updating too often just bc major exam coming up! hehehe and i got lazy to use korean at the end parts hehe