o6

68 Days

-yeyoon-

I walked into the empty hallways of the school. Why is it so empty? I looked at a clock hanging over a locker. Wait. Something's wrong. Where's the minute hand? It was cold, the temperature felt like it was below 10 degrees. Why is the school like this? Okay, first class, History. Favourite subject. I went inside the classroom, it was completely empty. Is it a holiday today? But if its a holiday, shouldn't the gates be closed as well? I shrugged and waited for someone, anyone, to enter the classroom.

Seconds later, someone came in. He had the figure of a teacher. Ah, must be Mr. Kim. Is he going to start class already? He had his head hanging low. The light flickered. "Saeng, I think we need to fix the lighting, its not good to read in the dark" He did not reply. Why wasn't he replying? "Saeng?" Soon later he slowly lifted his head up, I screamed my lungs out. There he was, a man with a mustache the length of his nose. Adolf Hitler?! What was going on here?! I quickly ran out of the classroom. Something's really not right. I decided to go find Gayeon. I took my phone out to call her but my phone suddenly ran out of battery. What? I definitely saw it full! I sighed and kept walking the empty hallway. Only the sound of the wind passing through could be heard. There she was, Gayeon standing in the middle of the hallway, having her back facing me. "Gayeon ah!" I walked towards here. "Mhmm?" She replied. I stopped walking when I realized that wasn't her voice, thay wasn't Gayeon. "Oh Im sorry, I thought you were my friend" "No no, stay, im lonely" I started getting chills behind my back. Well, it wouldn't hurt right, since im lonely too.

I went closer to her. Why isn't she turning around? "Hey there, my name's Yeyoon" I tapped her shoulder. "Ah yes, Ive seen you before." She said. "Oh really? Do you school here too?' "Yes, I did school here, nice meeting you, Im Eun-" "YEYOON AH!" I was suddenly pulled away.

I woke up from my sleep drenched in sweat. What was that? I took the bottle near my bed and gulped in the water. I went to turn the lights on. I was scared. My heart was beating. I took my phone and decided to text Gayeon. That voice that called me sounded familiar though..

-jiyong-

"And dont come back!" The door slammed infront of my face. Great, im kicked out again. I returned home at midnight and my mum overreacted saying 'Since you like going out so much just stay out' But she'll probably call me the next day to come back home. I shrugged and walked out of my apartment. Now where should I go. I decided to call Yeyoon.

"Hello?" "Oh wow youre still not asleep?" I heard her sighing over the phone. "Woke up from a nightmare." Strange, why am I calling her. Oh well, Im not close yet to Daesung and his friends. "Hey uhm, " I explained my situation to her. "So uhm, do you have a place in your house I could stay, just for one night. Sorry for bothering, I only know you in this neighbourhood" I felt really sorry towards her. "Yes sure sure! Come up!" I thanked her and went to her house.

I knocked on the door and Yeyoon peeped out. "Come in, but dont make any noise" I nodded as I tiptoed, following her to her room. "Dont you have a spare room? Or I can just sleep at your couch outside!" She shook her head. "Unless you want to die young by my mum, you're staying here." I knew that she didnt liked me when she first saw me. "You know you could just say that your mum wouldn't allow?" "Oh uhm well.. I cant let a friend sleep on the streets r-right!" Odd.

She laid a blanket and pillow on the floor for me as I thanked her. "Go to sleep first" She nodded as she went to her bed and closed her eyes. Soon later she was deep in her slumber. I prepared a long message for my mum for tomorrow morning, just incase she's still mad at me. I placed my phone on the bed table near Yeyoon's bed. I looked at her. Sleeping peacefully. I smiled a little as I went closer to her bed, she looked so peaceful. My hands went to her face unconsciously, moving strands of hair away from her face, caressing her forehead down her cheek."Yeyoon ah". I blinked realizing what I was doing and quickly went to the 'bed' Yeyoon set for me. 

-yeyoon-

I woke up from the scorching light that was entering my room from the windows. Who opened those windows?! Uhg. Suddenly remembering what happened from last night I quickly jumped off from my bed and looked around. "He's gone" I went out to the living room and saw my mum making breakfast, I looked around if he was anywhere here getting punished. I cleared my throat and put on my good daughter acts. "Good morning mummy~" I went to her side. "What are you making my beautiful mummy~?" "Aw, why are you in a great mood today? Im making your breakfast of course! Now go get ready for school" "Mhm" I pecked her cheeks and went back in my room.

Mum didn't see? I looked around and saw a note on my bed table. 'Hey Yeyoon! Thanks for letting me stay for a night, I owe you! Ps, Got out from your window'  Oh my gosh did he get hurt? I blinked. What why am I saying this. Well, he is my friend. I nodded and prepared for school.

Im going now! I went down and met up with Gayeon. Finally this gijibae is coming to school. "YAH! Did you know how much I've missed you?!" "OHO hold on! Is that a pimple I see?" She burst into laughter. Great. "Shut up" We walked to school together, catching up on things we missed out. "You know, if you get a pimple, means that you like someone" I looked over at Gayeon and she was already glaring at me. I remembered how Gayeon saw me with Jiyong. What! No! He's just a friend! "Did you know, you're very annoying" I shot a glare back at her.

"See you!" I waved at Gayeon as we parted class. I went in my class and saw Jiyong and Seungri talking to each other. Aw they're getting well together. I smiled at them and sat in front. Memories from last night came back into my mind. 'So does this meant, Ive slept with a guy? I mean, we were in the same room.. And what was that that I felt, like someone touching me. And after Jiyong came, the voice came back, 'Yeyoon ah' what was that all' Suddenly Seungri disturbed all my thoughts.

"Yeyoon!" He called my name out and I turned around. I locked eyes with Jiyong, what was this. What was this feeling..

 

Hello~ so i wont be updating much since ive got exam coming up, but please do keep supporting~ sub and comment!