o3

68 Days

-yeyoon-

It was finally break time

"Yah Daesung ah ppalliwa!" [ Daesung hurry up! ] I decided to drag my friends somewhere

"Uri eodiga?" [ Where are we going? ] Top asked as the others nodded.

"Joyonghi ttarawa! Ah cham! Youngbae yeogi eobne?." [ Just follow quietly! Ah right! Youngbae's not here? ] I soon realized.

"Ah, he went to eat with his friends" Daesung replied. How dare he leave me with this three idiots. I sighed as I kept dragging them. I reached the hallways and stood there.

"Why are we here?" Seungri asked. I shh-ed him as i wait for hom to arrive. And there he popped out.

"Jiyong!" I went over to him. He seemed a little shocked and the other 3 were looking at me with the wtf-did-you-just-called-him-like-he-was-your-bestfriend.

"Guys, meet Jiyong. Jiyong, meet..guys" They started introducing themselves to him, super awkward. Once they're done, we stood 30 seconds of silence, awkward silence.

"WELL THEN. I figures, since you're new to the school and wont have anyone to eat with, why not join us?" I nodded eagerly to him

"Ani gwaenchaneun-" [ No it's alri- ] "Guere geure! Uri gatchi meogja!" [ Yes yes! Lets eat together! ] Daesung interupted him and the others nodded along.

"Joah!" [ Great! ] I took him by arm.

"Kaja!" [ Lets go! ] All 5 of us went to the canteen and sat down with our lunch and started eating. Just then Seungri whispered something to TOP and they both stopped eating.

"Eo.. uri meonjeo galgae! Aish saeng uri jugilgeoya! Ppalli ppalli!" [ Uhm.. We'll go first! Oh man 'cher's gonna kill us! Quich hurry! ] TOP said as he pushed Seungri out of the bench, both of them ran towards the classrooms.

"Omo that reminds me! I need to find Youngbae! That jerk doesn't know how to copy work smartly!"  Daesung took his tray along and went to find Youngbae. Now its just the two of us. I stopped eating and looked at Jiyong, resting my chin on both my palms.

"Mwohaeyo?" [ What are you doing? ] Jiyong stopped eating and looked at me.

"Now, tell me, was it really a bug you saw there? I mean, could it be.. a ghost?" I choked on my laugh a little. Jiyong almost spat out his food and that caught me off guards.

"Chamkan.. gwishin jinjja bwasseo?!" [ Hold up, so you really saw a ghost?! ] I thought he was for real.

"M-Maldo andwae! Gwishin museunyo" [ N-Nonsense! What ghost ] I suspected him for a while and nodded, sitting back on my seat.

"Hagin.. geureondae.. hanbeonman deureosseo.. i hakgyo gwishin ane isseo.." [ Perhaps.. but.. Ive heard before.. there's a ghost within the premises of this school.. ]  I tried to spook him a little. Unfortunately, he wasn't fascinated.

"It was really a bug. Im afraid of bugs okay" He nodded and decided to accept the fact that he is and continued eating.

"Geunde hokshi gwishin jinjja bwasseumyeon, jeo hante ggok malre juseyo!" [ But if you really see one, please tell me okay! ] I nodded confidently as he chuckled. I think that was like, the first time he ever laughed? Ever smiled actually!

"Just concentrate on eating your food properly" He wiped the corners of my lips and continued eating his food. Okay hold up reality check. That was like, i mean, even my parents don't do that! I was shocked that I wasn't continuing to eat my food.

"Oh sorry, it was a habit.." He spoke and I nodded as I continued eating. I decided to show him around the school since, well obviously, since he was new.

"So, what made you move here? Last time I saw you, you said you didn't live here"

"Well yeah, I don't live at your street, my house is the opposite of the park" He said as we walked up to the top level, which is a rooftop garden. I nodded as we reached the destination and we sat on the grass next to a tree. We talked, well obviously normal stuff to make friends with him. The bell ran signalling lunch's over.

"Hey what about I meet you after school? We can go home together!" He nodded to my request and we walked back to our own classes.

-jiyong-

"Neol jugilgeoya.. [ I'll kill you ] You dared making me into this.. Well, not long honey, we'll be back together again, lovin each other again, or.. maybe not.. I suggest you stay away from that girl.."

"Museun mariya Eunho yah.. Na.. eodiya?" [ What are you talking Eunho? Where.. am I? ] It was cold, the room was pitch black. All I heard was her voice. It gave me chills down my spine. I tried to find my way out, but there was nothing. An endless road ahead.

"Domangchijima oppa.. uri gatchi salgeoya.. uri duri" [ Dont try to run away.. we'll live together.. the two of us ]

"Gakka-i ojima! Jinjjaro!" [ Dont come close! Im serious! ]

"Oppa!" There she was, standing in front of me, covered in blood with the clothes that I last saw her with.

I woke up screaming. 3:21 am. What is wrong with me?! I have forgotten her! I got out of my bed and went to my window to take in some fresh air. I looked at the block opposite of mine, seeing that that's Yeyoon's house, I decided to give her a text. Soon later she was looking out the window, smiling ever so brightly and waved at me. I waved back at her and sent her another text to meet at the cafe nearby.

"Ayo!" Yeyoon called at me. Well, that was weird. Yeyoon sat at a table and I went to order our drinks, and a slice of cake.

"So.. why are you still awake?" I asked her.

"Cant sleep. You?" 

"Same" Well, now I cant. I decided to get some coffee, just to make me more awake, just because im still half asleep.

"What is that?" I looked clearly at her face

"What's what?" It was.. a massive pimple. I broke out in laughter. Well, not that im mean but, it was a huge red pimple right smack on the tip of her nose, oh you know, rudolphf. She hit my arm

"Can you not? I was expecting Gayeon to be laughing at this and now you?"

"Who's Gayeon?"

-gayeon-

Something's wrong with this girl. She's not texting me. Wow. Did she like just met a new friend or something. I went to Myeongdam cafe late this night, just because I wanted to visit my cousin that's working late this hour. I walked in and went to the counter.

"Hey, is Jina in?" 

"She went to the bathroom, she'll be back soon" I nodded and turned around. WOAH. Is that like, Yeyoon?! And who's that guy?! I quickly turned around and took the menu.

"I'll borrow this a sec" I covered my face with the menu and quietly tried to walk past them.

"Eo Gayeon ah!" Jina walked in the cafe. Great just great timing you had the cuz. I lowered the menu down. GREAT. Yeyoon's looking right at me.

-----------------------------

I hope you guys will like this update! I don't think I will be updating till sunday since my camp is coming up and I have hella practice schedules and I'll be too tired to even bath HAHA im just joking. Anyways, have you heard Topp Dogg's new song Topdog? Its amazing! And Hojoom be looking foine!! If you have a bias in Topp Dogg, who is it? And please tell me ways torecognize the members because I can only reconize Hojoon, Xero, Yano, BJoo, Hansol and Jinissi sadly TT

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS WILL BE MUCH LOVED <3