My Boyish Fiancé Page 2

My Boyish Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

xXxXxXx



It's only been a few minutes since Kim and Kei realised the situation they're in - actually engaged and arranged to be married. With doubtful looks on their faces, they didn't have the chance to talk to each other as awkwardness became liable within a flash. 



"So when will be the wedding?" Mrs Inoo suddenly burst the bubble and asked the couple who seems to be quite in a daze. Kim nearly choked on her juice while Kei is now within the verge of covering the mouth of his mother.

Kim then tried to reach Kei through the use of eye contact and soon enough portrayed a look as if saying "get-us-out-of-here" to Inoo.
Kei then slowly nodded and thought of a good idea to counter his mother's proclamation.



"Kaa-chan~ about this engagement..." Kei started, digging his thoughts and said what's the first thing that came to his head... "Kim-chan already has a boyfriend. I think it will be a problem."

After hearing this, Kim immediately glared at Kei. Staggering looks were fired at him as this lie will definitely not be bitten by their parents. All pairs of eyes then landed on Kim especially her parents who seems to be new to catch the news of her having a boyfriend.


"My Kim has a boyfriend?" her dad said... "how did this happen?" 



Within a second, Kim found herself in a tight spot with all pairs of eyes onto her direction.

"Is this true?" Kim's mother spoke next with a very curious tone. It's not long when Kim felt a sudden urge to slowly nod her head in affirmation... All she manage to think of a solution is Kei's idea of having a boyfriend.

"Then let me meet him!" her mother firmly said which is enough to make Kim bite her lower lip and look at Kei to ask for some kind of help. However, Kei just gave her a look as if saying 'everything-will-be-okay', assuring the girl that he indeed has a plan.
Kim then realized, with this guy in the 'lead', she's definitely doomed.



xXxXxXx



"This is all your fault you idiot!" Kim almost shouted as the thought of looking for someone to act as her 'fake boyfriend' came to mind... She took a bite from her sandwich - thoughts of biting Kei's head off invaded her wild imagination..."Where can I find a boyfriend now? I only have until next week to show him to my parents!"



By this, Kei just smirked at her as if enjoying the torture. This in turn make Kim more furious. This guy seriously needs some kicking. 

"Seems like this is the only way to make the engagement off..."



Kim was about to lecture the hated boy in front but the presence of Ryosuke and Rio came to her peripheral view. She immediately saw Rio with blushing face as Ryosuke walked by her side... somehow, Kim forgot about her problem and enjoyed the view of her friend blushing like mad in front of her crush.



"What's going on here? You guys are already fighting so early in the morning?" Ryosuke chuckled while looking at the half amused couple in front of them.

"How about you? Flirting this early in the morning?" Kei teased which earned a slight smack from Kim in the arm.



Like a person awaken from his senses, a sudden thought then hit Kei like a lightning bolt. He swiftly grabbed Rio's arm and whispered to her ear but enough to make Kim and Ryosuke to hear.

"Rio-chan~ up for a challenge?" Kei smirked then continued his statement after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter