My Boyish Fiancé Part 3

My Boyish Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three days before the big day – the day when Kim promised her parents to let them meet her new ‘boyfriend’. She should be confident with her new look by now, with her girly dresses and shoes, everything could go well… except for the fact that she haven’t even approached her target boyfriend – Keito Okamoto.

 

She raised her eyebrow towards Rio and Ryosuke who seems to be thinking hard on how to help her. She saw Rio writing down some things on her little notebook while Ryosuke did the trick of watching her write. Kim’s sudden gaze was disturbed when Rio’s face suddenly lighted up as if having her ‘eureka moment’.

 

“Nee-chan! We got it…” Rio started after smirking to the older girl. She approached Kim and patted her shoulder with the attempt of explaining her all the details of her plan… “Lesson number two. Act more girly”

 

After hearing this, being boyish as she is, she raised her eyebrow once again leaving an impression that she can’t do it… “Easier said than done imouto-chan…”

 

 

“Eh? It’s easy… Let me give you an example…” Ryosuke spoke next, clearly backing up Rio on helping Kim act more girly. Within a flash, he pinned Rio’s figure on the wall and looked straight into her eye. He trapped her head on the wall with his two arms – his bright coloured eyes melted onto Rio’s ones. This made Rio unable to speak as his swift actions suddenly got onto her. Even Kim who’s watching on the side lines was half frozen and half amused but then again just waited for Rio response and reaction… who knows, this might be part of the couple’s plan.

 

“Aah… ehh… uhm…” Rio felt a sudden block on as the subtleness of Ryosuke’s smell tingled her nostrils. With eyes widen, she moved her head back to at least widen the distance between them. Let’s just face it… she doesn’t know what to do as this is unexpected. She watched Ryosuke lean closer but then, her expectations were broken when she heard Ryosuke chuckle, as if enjoying her torture.

 

 

“That’s how you should react if ever Keito did that to you…” Ryosuke suddenly said, acting like nothing happened… “Most girls would act that way deshou?”

 

“Really? If that was me, I’ll probably give you a good punch on the groin!” Kim replied.

 

“Exactly… If you want to be more girly, act like how normal girls do… Like Rio-chan!” Ryosuke suggested and turned his gaze towards the shocked Rio. Rio on the other hand just stayed still, unable to move and inch – annoyed about Ryosuke’s behaviour.

 

“Are you okay Rio-chan?” he asked insensitively.

 

Rio then looked up and glared at him… “Sorry but I won’t act like a ‘normal’ girl today… You’re a jerk!” she said then stepped on Ryosuke’s foot painfully which earned a painful cry from the latter. She then stormed out with an obvious blush on her face leaving Kim amused on her sudden behaviour. It’s the first time she saw Rio act that way… but yet again, being teased by your own crush is definitely embarrassing.

 

“Yabai! I think I got her angry…” Ryosuke said while holding his hurt foot.

 

“You think?” Kim said sarcastically then patted the taller boy’s figure… “Go after her before you lose your head next!” she continued and immediately saw the fading figure of Ryosuke following Rio’s trails, determined to get her forgiveness.

 

 

xXxXx

 

Kim found herself outside a coffee shop where Rio asked her to go. Only a few hours ago, Rio just instructed her to go to that place to meet someone – some kind of blind date for all that matters. She was determined to decline the offer but Rio’s constant nagging was enough to make her say ‘yes’ without thinking.

 

Kim eyed her complexion on the opposite tinted window of a shop which gave her the urge to sigh deeply thinking of weird thoughts inside her head… “What the heck am I doing?” she said to herself before seeing a familiar man running towards her direction.

 

With his usual clothes and cool hair style, Kim can’t believe her eyes as the man came running towards her figure. Keito smiled in front of her and the subtleness of his manly face went bouncing on Kim’s eyes. A sudden blush was felt touching her cheek before Keito

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter