My Boyish Fiancé [Final]

My Boyish Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Congrats~ You have yourself a date… The engagement will be off in no time at this rate ne?” Kei’s voice came out of nowhere which made Kim jump slightly. She turned her head towards his voice and found Kei smiling weakly at her presence. Subtleness of his eyes somehow gave off his sad emotions. He then stood up and left Kim speechless on her spot…

--

“Kei Inoo… I hate you for being slow…”

 

xXxXx

 

“Did you hear that?” Rio whispered to Ryosuke who’s still peeking at the dumbfounded Kim in the living room. These two had been stalking Kim and Kei and just discovered one thing – they both like each other.

 

Ryosuke nodded slowly and just can’t believe how slow the couple were. He took a glance at Kim’s facial expression and can’t help but to notice how pale she was, having to bear what Kei just said. Yamada then pulled Rio towards his figure to avoid them being discovered. They both hid themselves away from Kim to start discussing their future plans.

 

“So nee-chan likes Inoo-kun…” Rio uttered, trying to process the whole situation…

 

“And Inoo-chan likes Kim?” Ryosuke finished for her. Within a flash, they both grinned manically with the aim of helping those two love birds come together as one. “We have to do something…” he continued and just felt a sudden clutch from Rio – excited about their said ‘plan’.

 

Rio then lowered her voice and leaned down to inhibit anyone to hear…

 

“So here’s the plan…”

 

--

 

*ding dong* *ding dong*

 

Kim scratched her head with annoyance but at the same time fixed herself, to try and look presentable to the person on the opposite side of the door. With her usual jerseys and baggy t-shirt, she can’t help but to wonder who the heck is ringing their door bell at this time in the morning. It’s 7am for goodness sake!

 

She herself didn’t have much sleep as she thought about her own feelings about Kei and Keito. Today is indeed the day of her date with Keito; but being woken up this early in the morning is indeed not her cup of tea.

 

She then clicked the door open and saw nothing but a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. Kim picked them up and just wondered who they’re for. To her surprise, the card was addressed for her. She squinted her eyes to see carefully the content of the card which reads:

 

“Dear Kim… Are you an alarm clock? Because You managed to wake up my sleeping heart.

Love, Kei”

 

Kim blinked twice trying to process what’s written, making her fully awake from her sleepy head. It’s from WHO?!!! This cheesy line can indeed come from a boy called Kei Inoo. But why? She gave off a confused look before seeing another card on the chocolate box which in turn made her slowly open it only to see another of Kei’s cheesy lines.

 

“Dear Kim, I looked through all the doors and I looked through all the windows but I didn’t see the sunshine until I saw you.

Love, Kei”

 

Kim thought twice on what the heck was happening. After what happened yesterday, she doubts everything that she thought come from Kei right now. By this, she frowned once again and closed her door, trying her best not to think any of Kei’s jokes by the moment.

 

*18 minutes later*

 

Kim heard the door once again which definitely drained half of her sanity. She forced herself up to the door only to see a small letter on the mail box which has her name written on the back of it. She slowly opened the card and like before, the same cheesy lines went pouring on the card she was holding.

 

“Dear Kim, Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

Love, Kei”

 

“Dear Kim, Did you know, I had to borrow my friend's heart yesterday because you stole mine.

Love, Kei”

 

“Dear Kim, My love for you is like diarrhoea, I can’t hold it in!

Love, Kei”

 

 

--

 

After reading this, Kim crossed both of her eyebrows on the surface of her forehead and just felt the urge to look outside her door to see the presence of Kei Inoo.

 

“That weirdo! What is he trying to do? I don’t have time for this”. Kim irritatedly slammed the door in front of her not noticing the menacing giggles of the two culprits not far away from her. She indeed has many things on her mind. Yamada and Rio hid themselves near the bushes and just watched Kim's confused state. They gave off a 'high five' to each other before seeing Kim with her frustrated state.

 

--

 

"Rio-chan~ do you really think this will work? Kim-chan looks pissed..." Ryosuke said worriedly, imagining himself being strangled by the older girl if ever she finds out they're behind those letter.

 

 

"I'm not sure if this will work either... But thanks for your cheesy quotes! What's with the diarrhoea quote?!" Rio said sarcastically referring to Ryosuke's love quotes which they used for Kim's letter.

 

"Hey! That's all I can think of... I worked hard for those quotes!" Ryosuke protected himself... "besides, I was saving those to say to you..." he whispered to himself making sure that Rio won't hear.

 

"What was that?"

 

"Nothing~" Ryosuke frowned in response which earned him a light smack on his arm.

 

--

 

*3pm*

 

Kim took a deep breath and looked at her reflection on a full length mirror in front of her. She made sure everything is perfect - floral summer dress and flat shoes; perfect attire for a perfect date. By this, she sighed in depression as she took a glance on her t-shirt and jeans laid gently on her bed. She indeed misses her old self. This process made her think of one particular man - Kei Inoo.

 

Don't get me wrong... Being on a date with Keito Okamoto is a dream come true. Then why is she feeling this way?

She then turned her gaze on the bouquet of flowers and chocolates on her desk with a neat hand writing "From Kei" on the surface of the card.

 

For the last time, she fixed her hair and went throug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter