My Boyish Fiancé part 4

My Boyish Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kei heard the sound of the doorbell tingling inside his ears which gave him the urge to open the door. He sighed heavily before actually clicking the door open as the image of Kim and Keito’s date flashed before his mind. By this, he tried his best to act natural to welcome the person outside his door.

 

Within seconds, he opened the door and revealed three familiar figures before his sight – Ryosuke smiling upfront, Rio who’s presenting a massive box of cake and Kim who’s basically letting herself in without Kei’s permission. However, before letting the three enter their door, Kei playfully slammed the door on their faces giving the impression that he’s not accepting any visitors for now.

 

“Hey!!! Open the door Inoo-kun! We got some cake for you…” Rio banged the door continually to persuade the boy to let them enter. Slowly, the wooded door cracked open revealing Kei’s annoyed expression.

 

“Only the cake can enter…” he demanded.

 

“I just want you to tell me why you stormed out a while ago in the cinema!” Kim asked rapidly, while pushing the door open. Yet, Kei’s unexpected strength was given, making the trio unable to enter the house.

 

“Why do you care anyway? Okamoto is good enough… Congratulations for being officially girly” Kei replied sarcastically, still trying his best to push the door closed. By this time, they’re all pushing on one particular door – three people trying to get in… and one person preventing them to do so.

 

“You really think being girly is simple? Try it yourself…”

 

“Yes – I think is waaaay simple… I bet my math problems are more difficult”

 

“Hey!!! Being a girl isn’t easy Kei-chan!” Rio protested, trying her utmost best to protect her fidelity for being a woman.

 

“I’m sorry but… I agree with Inoo-chan~ being a girl is definitely a piece of cake” Ryosuke spoke next which earned a massive glare between Kim and Rio. Seriously, these people knows how to argue using pointless stuff. By this time, Kei decided to open the door for them and allowed the trio to enter. He was expecting the argument to end but to his dismay, Rio and Kim challenged the two boys.

 

“You really think it’s easy? Then let’s fight for it!” Kim cutely grinded her teeth along with Rio who’s now cheering on the side lines with the aim of protecting the rights of women. Yet, Ryosuke and Kei just frowned not knowing that these girls are indeed serious.

 

“Seiously?”

 

“Yes! Let’s have a contest… If you guys win, we’ll accept that being a girl is a pain on the back side…” Rio started, giving off a sense of challenge in the atmosphere. This deal doesn’t sound so bad when it started… however, Rio’s grin was enough to make the two boys quite nervous… “But if we win, you need to dress up like girls and do a cat walk…” she continued which earned continuous rejection about the idea by the two boys standing upfront.

 

“Oh come on… Are you boys scared you’ll lose?” Kim interjected.

 

“Hah! As if we’ll lose to a bunch of girls…” Kei responded to counter Kim’s statement. By this time, you can imagine electricity flowing in their eyes as if ready to toast one another (yes! Just like in Animes). Ryosuke held Inoo’s sleeve clearly helpless about the idea.

 

“Then let’s do it!!” Rio said enthusiastically, having in mind what Ryosuke will look like wearing a dress.

 

“Wait wait wait~ We need to change the terms... We want something in our advantage too!” It was Ryosuke who now spoke with confidence. After seeing Rio speak, an immediate thought hit his head like a thunder bolt – giving himself a chance to get unto Rio.

 

So here’s the deal…

 

“If you girls win, me and Inoo-kun will dress up like ladies… but if you lose…” Ryosuke gave the other three people time to process what he's is thinking. But then, he spoke… “If you lose… Rio-chan should go on a date with me…”

 

Silence.

 

Kim and Kei blinked twice before raising an eyebrow on Yamada. They turned their gaze on Rio who’s still having a hard time digesting what the boy just said. By now, no one even dared to speak except for Kim who knows all Rio’s secret.

 

“Yama-chan… you know Rio will go out with you no matter what. You don’t have to –“ Kim’s sentence fell flat when Rio suddenly covered . She struggled for a while but just have no choice but to nod in affirmation towards the said ‘deal’.

 

“So I have to date the idiot too?” Kei said referring Kim.

 

“Of course… it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter