My Boyish Fiancé Page 1

My Boyish Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim eyed all the people around her and saw frills and pastel colours of dresses surrounding her peripheral view. She took a sip from her drink and sighed for the nth time as she once again gazed through what she’s wearing – her usual jeans and favourite t-shirt.

It was only a few hours ago when Rio invited her to go out with their usual friends to go on a stroll around the city. Don’t get me wrong; Kim loves hanging out with her friends but the sight of being out of place just because of her attire is enough to make her down to her miseries. Once again, her definite gaze was detoured to the pretty dresses her friends were wearing and compared them to her usual casual attire.

 

“Don’t worry nee-chan~ you’re not alone…” Kim felt a sudden pat on her shoulder as she forced herself to turn around only to see a familiar figure before her. Rio – the only girl that gets her - the one person that can understand that ‘beauty can be acquired without being uncomfortable’. Heck! That can be Kim’s motto...

 

“You really do understand me…” she chuckled as she eyed what Rio is wearing – her girlish top with her skinny jeans. Still girly but at least she’s on with her jeans…

 

Kim was about to complement their similarities when a familiar boy stopped in front and just gave the biggest grin ever. As usual, he eyed Kim like a real rival and just gave her a ‘not-so-friendly-look’.

 

“Don’t start Kei…” she mouthed and turned away from his figure. They’ve been like that since the beginning of school year – always bickering… but one thing about Kei; he’s the only one who can tame our poor heroine.

 

“What are you talking about? I’m about to praise you…” Kei mocked and leaned closer to the frowning girl in front of him… “T-shirt and jeans suits you… More reason why you’re single.”

 

These words tingled on Kim’s ear which is enough to make her nearly erupting. She felt a sudden hot feeling on her ears and in the urge of strangling the latter. What’s worst? Kei added one more disturbing thing…

“Reason why you’re still single… SINCE BIRTH”

 

--

The next thing Kim heard was Rio’s chuckle, amused about the couple… “You should just go out with each other…” Rio suggested and raised an eyebrow. She portrayed a mocking voice but somehow gave off an interesting idea.

 

“Only blind people would date someone like her…” Kei uttered, clearly enjoying mocking the girl.

 

“Hah! Do you think you’re handsome? You must be kidding…” Kim countered his insult and stood up grumpily from her chair… “HOY!! MAPUTI ka lang at MATANGKAD! Mas POGI pa sayo si Daniel Padilla! (Hey! You’re just taller and less tanned than me. Daniel Padilla is more handsome than you!)” she said abruptly without even thinking. You see, Kim and Rio are multilingual puppies. She knows Filipino language along with Japanese and English. This makes Inoo within the disadvantage.

 

By this, Inoo just shook his head and glared at Kim ready to further give disturbing comments about her boyish attire. However, he was disturbed by Kim’s ringtone which is enough to make him stop and let her answer.

Kim then felt the urge to answer the phone and let Inoo speak to Rio for a while. She saw her mother’s name on the screen and immediately pressed the green icon.

-

 

“Kaa-chan?” she mouthed, holding up her mobile.

 

“Kim… hurry and come home! I’ll let you meet your fiancé” Kim’s mother excitedly said which made her frozen from where she was standing. She blinked twice trying to process what her mother just said and tried her best to ask again…

 

“Say what?!!” she asked with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter