II.

Forever Your Friend?

 

"How have you been? You've never visited us since... uh.. Well how is your uncle? He never stops by, either." The thought of her uncle sends shivers to her spine. "He's fine. We're fine. We are just busy with stuff." 

"Pfft. Busy with what? Studying? Come on, have some social life Jinae-ah.." She glared at Seulong and he just laughed at her. "

After a very hearty meal, the three went to the living room for some tea and catching up. "Jinae-ah, please say hello to your uncle for me. Tell him he's very welcome to visit, i miss that old man. Seulong-ah, take her home."

"Oh. I'll be fine, ahjussi. I can go home by myself." She pushed Seulong inside. "Wow. You're strong. Okay I get it, just call me when you get home, okay? Good night princess."

"I'm not your princess." She murmured, which made the two men chuckle. "Go on now, it's getting late. Thank you for coming over, Jinae-ah."

She bowed and went home. When she entered the house, it smelled really bad. His uncle is drinking and smoking with 2 of his male friends, and with them are 2 women wearing practically nothing. she sighed and hurriedly went inside her room. She sat on her bed and sent a message to his best friend.

"Oppa. I'm home. Thank you and your appa for the meal. :)"

"No biggie. Come over again next time. Appa will be so glad, and bring uncle along too!"

She frowned slightly. His uncle was definitely envious of Seulong's father. He was rich, he was successful, while here he is, living poorly. They were friends before with her father. Seulong's and Jinae's mothers were friends, and her uncle was like the bridge for the two couples.

She closed her eyes and laid down. "Shall I tell uncle that Mr. Im wants to see him?"

A knock on her door cut her thoughts. She opened the door only to be pulled by his uncle. "Yah, Jeongnam-ah, you're niece is really pretty. I am in need of company tonight. You only brought 2!" One of his already drunk friends chuckled, "I'll pay you, just give me that young one." Her eyes widened and her knees felt like jelly. She looked at her uncle and he just smirked. He leaned over to her and whispered, "Be nice, Jinae-ah.." He pushed her to one of his friends. "Yah! Be gentle, you old man!" They all laughed together.

She sat between two old, drunk men. One of them is curling her hair with his fingers. While the other one just continued drinking. "I dragged her here to be a servant, but..." "A servant? Oh no no.. Too young and fresh to be one." The man winked at her, causing her to have goosebumps. After a few minutes, his uncle and one of the ladies started making out. It made her feel really uncomfortable. The other man and the other lady started doing the same thing. When she looked at her right, the old man was smirking at her. He jumped on her and started kissing her neck. She shouted, pleaded, but he didn't stop. She kicked the old man right on his sensitive part, causing him to yell in pain. She quickly sat up and slowly made her way to the corner of the room.

"Yah Yoon Jeongnam, you have a fiesty one here, ey! She just kicked me!!! No money!" With the last 2 words, her uncle instantly jolted up and came to her. "What did you do? Huh?" Before she can even speak, he harshly grabbed her hair and slapped her in the face. He continued beating her up, until he fell down because of too much alcohol. "You're such a pain.." he murmured before completely blacking out.

She had the energy to ran to her room. She locked her doors and hid under her bed sheets. "Eomma.. Appa.. I need you now..." she continued crying. She held her phone tightly. "Seulong oppa.. I need you.." But she can't tell anyone. anyone. not even Seulong. ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dugeun dugeun. ♥