four.

3600 seconds

Once the last bell rang during Mr. Park's lesson, Youngmi swiftly grabbed her bagpack and slung it over her shoulders. She took out her iPod, put her earpiece into her ears and blasted her music as she walked out of the classroom. She was fast, and soon enough, she was out of the school compound.

*I wonder why I even bother to come to this hell-hole in the first place.*

Yougmi inteded to head straight back home, but her stomach started grumbling. She knew her mother wasn't home, and even if she was, Youngmi wouldn't eat the food that her mother cooked for her.

After deciding, she went to the nearest convenience store. She looked for around and found ramen in one of the aisles. She threw a few packets of different flavors of the noodles into the basket. Then, she proceeded to the counter.

After paying, Youngmi left the store without a word spoken - not even a thank you. - As Youngmi was walking out of the store, someone had accidentally bumped into her back. With piercing eyes, she turned around to see who the unlucky one was.

She didn't expect to see him.

Baekhyun was rushing. He ran out of his mother's BMW and into the convenience store. He searched for the aisle with all the medications showed. After picking the right one, he ran to the ahjumma and paid. After saying thank you, he started tearing the paper off of the bottle while walking out of the store. Little did he know, someone was in front of him. When he felt a hard body hitting onto his, he panickly looked up, only to meet her eyes.

*We meet again.* He thought.

Youngmi's eyes were like bullets. He would have died if she were a gun. Baekhyun didn't take her glare as a threat. He took a step back and said, "Mianhae." Even when he knew she couldn't hear him. He left her with a smile before walking back into her mother's car.

Youngmi followed Baekhyun's figure which entered the car. *What an .* Soon enough, the car drove off, leaving Youngmi nothing to glare at.

She reached home soon. At that time in the afternoon, of course Umma wouldn't be home. As Youngmi walked into the kitchen, she had saw that her mother had left some food on the dining table. At the side, she found a note which said:

I cooked your favorite, Kimchi Stew.

Youngmi took the cover off from the bowl and indeed, Kimchi Stew awaited her. She bent down and inhaled, making watery immediately. *Should I eat this? ..... I did buy food, but I'm lazy to cook.* Reluctantly, she pulled out a chair and grabbed a pair of chopsticks.

Then, she grabbed a bowl and poured the soup into it. She thought a little bit more, but the smell of the delicious food caught her attention. And in no time, Youngmi found herself digging into her mother's cooking, one that she has not tasted in a very long time.