Two.

3600 seconds

Throughout the whole day, Hyeonsok had brought Youngmi to his crib where his other gang members were. She did nothing but watch tv and eat while she was there. She didn't like her boyfriend's friends that much. They were sometimes too friendly, which annoyed her very much. Some even had the guts to flirt with her.

Youngmi pushed Hanhae's hand away, for the third time.

He let out a brief laugh. Hanhae moved himself so that he was as close as possible to Youngmi. He leaned his head in nearer to her ear. His hot breath trickling it, "You know, if you actually gave me a chance, you wouldn't be regreting it." Youngmi smirked. Slowly, she turned her head and now it faced Hanhae.

"I think I wouldn't be regretting it because....I'm never giving you a chance." Youngmi pushed herself off of the sofa and walked towards Hyeonsok's room. She muttered something along the lines of, "disgusting jerk" as she walked away from Hanhae.

Youngmi opened the door to her boyfriend's room without even bothering to knock, and to her surprise, he was on the phone. As if it was the right timing, the moment Youngmi opened the door, Hyeonsok spoke into the phone, "I love you too, babe."

Hyeonsok froze when he saw her girlfriend at his doorway. *I knew it. He was cheating on me all this while.* Youngmi pressed her lips into a thin line. "Could you send me home? I'm getting tired." She simply said, acting as though she didn't hear those words that came out from his mouth. Hyeonsok's face was questioning.

But instead of doing the stupid action of asking, he just nodded, "Sure, " He took his motorbike keys and walked with you to the carpark.

On the ride home, questions were flowing through your mind. *Did he even love me in the first place? Did I even mean something to him?* Youngmi hugged Hyeonsok's waist as tight as possible, knowing that it would be the last time that she would ever get to do so. Her chest leaning against his back, capturing his warmth.

Soon, Hyeonsok pulled over. Youngmi hesitantly let go of her grip around his waist. She slowly got off the bike and took her helmet off. She passed it to him slowly, showing no emotions on her face.

Youngmi looked up and showed Hyeonsok a small smile. "I love you." He said. Youngmi did nothing. She turned around and started walking towards the door. "No, 'I love you' back?" He said just loud enough for you to hear.

She turned around and shook her head.

"We both know that you don't love me anymore, Hyeonsok. You don't have to lie."

A guilty expression spread across Hyeonsok's face. He avoided her gaze.

"Don't feel guilty. I'm always the spoiler in everything. First the divorce, now this." She sighed. "It's over between us. I never thought it worked anyway. But still, thank you. There were a few rare moments when you actually made me smile."

Even though many knew Youngmi as the mean girl now, the old her still lived within. She was grateful to those who could make her smile and then nice words would escape her lips, and it would be only then.

"Thank you." She said one last time before closing her house door.  

As Youngmi walked into her house, she saw her mother living room watching television. She passed her without even bothering to say a hello. She walked straight into her room.

Youngmi tossed her bag to the side of the room and crashed onto bed. Without even bothering to change to her sleeping attire, she had drifted off to sleep after a while of crying.