One.

3600 seconds

A year ago.

"What?"  Youngmi questioned.

She couldn't - she didn't want to - believe any of the words that had escaped her mother's lips. Youngmi stared at both her parents, blinking. She then turned to her dad. "This isn't true right, daddy?" She let out a small dry laugh. " It isn't right?"

Youngmi's dad's heart broke. He hated seeing her one and only daughter in this horrible state.

When none of them spoke up, Youngmi started to get angry. Her eyebrows furrowed together and her eyes turned into bullets.

"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD THE BOTH OF YOU DIVORCE JUST LIKE THAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY. I THOUGHT I MEANT SOMETHING TO THE BOTH OF YOU. DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS? DO I HAVE A SAY IN THIS?"

Youngmi shouted angrily at both her parents. This time, - unlike all the others times she had shouted - she didn't feel guilty for doing so. Youngmi's dad looked up, "Youngmi, you-"

"No. If I don't have a say in this then I won't bother sticking around to listen to the rest of the story."

With that, she stormed off into her room, slamming her door shut.

Youngmi broke into tears the moment she entered her room. She leaned against he room door and slowly slid down until she was on the floor. She hugged her knees and cried into them. *Why is this so sudden? I never thought that one day, I would be part of a broken family. I never thought that one day, Daddy would leave me. The world is cruel. From this day on, I don't think I'll ever be happy again.*

Outside, at the living room, Youngmi's umma and appa sat there in silence. They could hear you crying your eyeballs out. As much as they wanted to do something, they knew nothing would be of help. Appa was about to stand up but Umma held his wrist and pulled him back onto the chair. "Don't, she needs time."

Appa sinked back into his sit. He covered his eyes and thought. *I'm sorry, my daughter.*

For the next few months, Youngmi's life was a disaster. She distanced herself from everyone, especially her parents. She turned cold to every living soul that spoke a word to her. Her life had changed. The Youngmi who people once knew as a sweet, loving and kind-hearted girl had no longest exists. Now, she was as cold as ice and her eyes pierced into everyone's soul. People started to become afraid of her, but they never knew what made her change for the worse. Teachers were worried. The once A* student had now flunked all her subjects.

Present time.

It was a cold, chilly, Sunday morning. It has been three years since Youngmi's parents filed for their divorce. Throughout those three years, nothing had changed in Youngmi. She was still the mean girl.

After taking a shower, Youngmi dressed herself in black skinny jeans, a white triangle designed t-shirt with a vest over it. She applied thick black eyeliner and some make up. She pulled her bag out of the corner of her room and threw her phone, wallet and earpiece into it. She grabbed her shoes and walked downstairs.

There, her mother was in the kitchen.

"Youngmi! I made- Oh, you're going out? To where?" Umma's face fell when she saw that her daughter was all dressed up early in the morning.

Youngmi stopped in her tracks. She faced her mother with a cold expression. "Why would you care?" She rolled her eyes and exited the house.

Outside of her house, she saw her boyfriend leaning against his motorbike with his hands in his pocket. A smirk appeared on his face when she came walking to him. " Hey babe, " Youngmi said. Without hesitation, she threw her arms around her neck and immediately, he roughly kissed her. It was sloppy and she didn't like it, but Youngmi just went through with it.

After a few seconds, she finally pulled away from a breath of air. Hyeonsok wipped his bottom lip with his thumb. He grabbed the extra helmet and put it over her head.

Soon, the sped off.