3600 seconds

Description

The unexpected light that came into my life, left without a goodbye. 

Foreword

Hello!

{I know I yet to finish my first ever fic which is, Kiss,but this plot has been in my mind for a while now and I couldn't wait to give it a shot on a fic!}

Please subscribe & comment!

Characters: 

 

Jung Youngmi

Youngmi is an 18 year old girl who is currently a senior at Jawoon High School is Seoul. She was a very lovable girl. She had a kind heart and many liked her because of that. She was smart and talented. But all of that changed when her parents filed for a divorce. Being a daddy's girl that she was, Youngmi had started rebelling against everything when told about the news. What more, when her dad had asked her to live with her mother. She changed, for the worse. The lovable girl with a kind heart that everyone once knew never existed. She's flunking every subject in school and she rarely talks to her mother. But would would happen if someone would come into her life to change all of those negativity and change her to what she used to be? 

 

Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun is a 18 year old transfer to Jawoon High School. Has a killer smile with an amazing personality. Has a soft heart for many and is a very helpful boy. Has a passion for singing. Has a sickness which could cause death. What will happen when he enters Youngmi's life? 

 

poster credit: @appletea