Heartbeat

I spy love (Hiatus)

You woke up from the bright sun shining on your face. It was a warm day and you were in a good mood. Everything seemed perfect, you managed to tie your hair up perfectly without a problem, other days you get really frustrated because your hair wouldn’t stay in place. “Hopefully everything goes well today just like this morning” You said to yourself happily.

You walked to the kitchen and found your older brother cooking breakfast. “Good morning!” You greeted him brightly. “You’re in a good mood, aren’t you?” He asked you feeling happy because you were. You nodded and carried your breakfast to the table. You ate your breakfast quickly and skipped to school. On the way, you felt like someone was behind you, following you so you looked back. It was a guy, walking about a metre from you. You stared at him while still walking. He seemed familiar to you. You finally remembered! He’s the guy that reminds you of Hyunki.

“Watch out for the pole…” The guy muttered. At first you couldn’t really understand what he had just said because he said it so quietly but you realised a few seconds later and turned around just in time before you hit the pole. You weren’t even an inch away from it, the tip of your nose was already touching the pole. “Are you alright?” Kai asked but you swore you heard him chuckle. You nodded and tried to hide your face as much as you can, it was embarrassing. Guess the day wasn’t going as well as you thought it would. “Be careful next time” he said and kept walking. You were now behind him; you kept staring at his back. He was a lot taller than you, blocking your view but you were fine with staring at his attractive back. Thinking about that, you blushed. He suddenly stopped without you noticing and you ended up bumping into his back. He turned around, your heart kept beating… really fast. “Do you want to walk in front of me, I don’t really feel comfortable with you behind me” He asked. You nodded and blushed at the same time. You walked passed him, as long as he wasn’t in your sight, your heart beat was back to normal pace.

You arrived at school and walked to your locker. Your friend YoungEun was already there waiting for you. You greeted her and quickly grabbed your books for your first class. You and YoungEun are having the same class together. You saw Kai at his locker and quickly walked passed it to get to class. “JongIn…?” You heard YoungEun whisper, most likely talking to herself again. “Who’s JongIn? You asked curiously. “Don’t worry…” She said, obviously refusing to tell you. You knew if YoungEun didn’t want to tell something, she wouldn’t even if you forced her to, so you didn’t bother. YoungEun missed Kai, she knew that Kai was working for his dad as a spy so she didn’t tell you who he was. You arrived to class right on time. You realised Kai had the same subject as you and he was also sitting next to the seat you normally sit. You sat there anyways, trying your best to ignore the embarrassment from this morning. You normally payed a lot of attention to class but this time, Kai was next to you. There was no way you could pay attention. Once in a while he would fall asleep and you would throw something at him when the teacher turns to the white board. The teacher catches you but you stopped just in time. The lesson finally ended and you were glad. You stood up quickly and walked out of the classroom with YoungEun.

YoungEun had a meeting to attend, she always has. You were going to spend lunch alone at the cafeteria. While you were eating, someone tapped you on the shoulder, making you nearly choke on your chocolate milk. “Can I sit with you?” You heard a husky voice ask. You turned your head around to see who it was, it was Kai. You nodded silently. He’s never asked to sit next to you or anything like that so you were a little bit shocked. He didn’t have any food with him, instead he stares at you while you’re eating. You felt a little uncomfortable with somebody staring at you while you’re eating, after all you’re not the neatest eater. You offered him your apple that you were about to eat but he just shakes his head meaning he didn’t want it. “Can you at least not stare at me while I’m eating” You finally asked. He keeps staring at you without saying a word. He was starting to creep you out. You quickly finished your food and was about to walk away when he grabbed your wrist. “Where are you going?” he asked with his ‘innocent yet mysterious’ eyes. “Somewhere” You answered and tried to walk away again, he grabbed your wrist again. “Can we be friends?” He suddenly asked. It was too sudden, you didn’t know how to respond. “Um… sure…” You were happy somewhere inside you but you acted like you weren’t interested. He had a huge smile on his face. It was cute in a way but he was still hot.

♥ ♥ ♥

I was fast wasn't I? xD I attempted a more interesting chapter, to tell you the truth... I'm not very good at starting fanfics... Hope you enjoyed it, since it's the school holidays, I'll update more often^^