Kai's cousin, Luhan

I spy love (Hiatus)

You felt fresh and happy this morning. The thoughts of yesterday night made you smile, “I wish time stopped yesterday” you smiled to yourself. “Wait… what the hell am I saying? Yah! Na Miyun! Wake up!” You tried to wake yourself up by hitting your head with your palms, you were a bit shocked to hear yourself say that. “Anyways… today is going to be a good day!” You said happily.

After breakfast, you waved to Chunghee and said your goodbyes. The sun was shining brighter than yesterday you were in a happy mood, but at the same time, looking around hoping you won’t hit a pole again. As you looked around, you saw two guys walking in the same direction as you. “I must concentrate in front of me today” you reminded yourself.

“Yah! Miyun ah~” You heard a familiar voice calling your name. You turned around to see who the person was and why were you not surprised that it was Kai? “Anyeonghasaeyo!” You greeted him brightly, he greeted you back. “Anyeong, I’m Luhan” the guy next to Kai greeted. He’s cute, you thought and shook your head to get the thought off your mind. You introduced yourself and also asked politely why he was here.

“He’s my cousin from my dad’s side, he just came back from China yesterday without anyone knowing and he’s also going to be attending the same school as us” Kai explained. Both of them looked jumpy and happy today, ‘but if one of my cousins came over to visit me, I’d be more excited than ever’ you thought.

(Kai’s POV)

When we were at school all the girls squealed when Luhan walked into class. Why is he so popular even though none of the girls even know him? He flashed a smile at them and went to his arranged seat… which was right next to Miyun’s. Damn, he took my new seat, I wanted to sit next to Miyun… wait what am I thinking? I can spy on her after class. It’s so weird, in class I would often look over to Miyun and Luhan who’s ‘friendship’ was increasing every minute. They’d keep whispering to each other and let out a few giggles in between every few seconds. One thing I knew, Luhan was a flirt, but I didn’t know that he’d flirt with her.

After class was over, I walked to their desk and so did YoungEun. ‘You two seem to be getting closer” I said expecting to see their shocked expressions but instead they both nodded. Wait… what the hell is wrong with me today? First, I couldn’t concentrate in class because of their giggles and now I’m disappointed because they simply nodded?

(Luhan’s POV)

I could read Kai’s expression that he wasn’t happy. I waved my hands in front of his face to get his attention. “Let’s go to the cafeteria” I suggested. Miyun and her friend followed. I was trying to catch up to Kai because he was speed walking. “Hey wait up!” I walked as fast as I can to catch up since we weren’t allowed to run. I finally caught up and grabbed his arm.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him at the same time as trying to catch my breath. “Nothing” he simply answered. I stared at him for a moment but gave up. “Is Miyun your next target?” I asked, most likely the answer will be a yes. He nodded, I knew it! “Try not to hurt her, she’s very nice and…” I was going to continue something but I decided it wasn’t the time yet. “And what?” he asked. “Never mind”. I was going to say that I knew he liked Miyun but judging by that face of his, that idiot probably doesn’t know himself.

The two girls were waiting for us at the cafeteria, YoungEun waved at us, I waved back at her but Kai seemed to not be in the best mood right now. I dragged him along, Oh heck, he was heavy. We sat down and started eating our food.

(YoungEun’s POV)

Oh. My. God. Luhan is the cutest angel I have ever seen. I tried my best to hard my blush when he came to sit next to me, thank god no one noticed. “So… how long are you planning to stay here?” I tried to break the silence. “A year or so” He answered. I was fan-girling inside because of his voice. I looked around the cafeteria cause I sensed something unusual. Another omg, all the girls are staring at us with jealousy in their eyes, I turned back to where I was looking before feeling a bit uncomfortable but a bit happy at the same time.

♥ ♥ ♥

 Hi my beautiful readers, another update! I decided to add POVs and Luhan in. Luhan is such an angel ♥ Hope you enjoyed this chapter~