Time goes fast when you have fun

I spy love (Hiatus)

After a few more minutes talk with Kai, you left to class. Everything else went well until after school, it was your turn to clean the classroom. Everyone went home and you were left behind to clean the messy place.

Kai was waiting for you outside the school. He didn’t know why he wanted to wait for you, probably because he wanted to end the job quickly and go back to his normal life, at least that’s what he thought. He’s waited for 15 minutes already, he was losing his patience. He walked back into the school to look for you. “Maybe she went home already” He mumbled to himself. His mouth told him to stop searching and go home but his body kept walking the opposite direction. In front of him was a classroom which still had lights on, he smiled.

You were still wiping the windows, you still had the tables, rubbish bin, recycling bin, white board, black board and the floor to clean. You let out a loud groan of frustration and continued. There was still the top part of the window you had to clean, but you were a few centre meters shorter to reach the top half. “How am I supposed to clean this?” You mumbled in frustration.

You heard a chuckle at the door and you turned around to see who it was. It was Kai… again. You’ve been seeing him a lot today. “Need some help?” He asked, walked up to you and grabbed the cloth that you were wiping with, without you agreeing to let him help. He started wiping the top half where you couldn’t reach. “Why are you here?” I asked, you were hoping he wasn’t stalking you. “Um… I left some of my books so I came back to get it, then I saw your lack of height so I decided to help you” He lied. You nodded believing every word he had just said. He giggled a bit because of how gullible you were and continued wiping the windows. You moved the desks and chairs back to their places and started wiping the desk.

He took off his jacket and pulled up his sleeve. You were even blushing because of such small actions. You looked away before he sees you blushing. “Yah! Na Miyun! He’s a friend, just a friend!” You reminded yourself. You went back to task after a few seconds and he’d already finished cleaning the boards. After he’s finished almost everything, he came to help you with the tables and chairs. You got to know him better when you laughed and joked with him while cleaning the classroom. He was kind of humorous, you didn’t expect that. You both wiped the invisible dust off your hands. “We’re done!” He said happily and looked at the work that he finished most of, himself. The room looked so clean, it was probably cleaner than when it was new. “Thank you so much! If you weren’t here I’d probably still be wiping the windows” She laughed. “You’re my friend, right?” He said, for a few seconds there he caught your eyes. You both stared at each other for about 20 seconds until he looked away… embarrassed.

“Damn it! Kim JongIn, wake up from your little dream and get back to work!” He scolded himself in his mind. It was already 8 o’clock, time sure goes fast when you’re having fun. Your stomach suddenly grumbled telling you it wanted dinner. He let out a small laugh. “Let’s go have dinner!” He said. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the school. “What do you want to eat?” He asked, finally letting go of your wrist. “Um… ice cream!” You said happily. “What? Let’s leave that for dessert…” He said, giving you the most attractive smile. You nearly tripped over yourself while staring at him. He thought for a moment. “Do you like Samgyupsal?” He asked, you nodded excitedly. “Let’s go!”

You walked into a nearby restaurant and ordered Samgyupsal. Kai keeps forgetting what he was actually here for, it was like his mind gets blanked out or something whenever he sees you. The food you ordered arrived, he started eating… non-stop. You stared at him while he was eating to get revenge from lunch. He finally noticed you were staring him. “Why are you not eating?” He asked with food still in his mouth. He may seem mature sometimes but other times he was a kid. You laughed at his childishness and started eating. After dinner you were about to ask for the bill but Kai stopped you. “I already payed” He smiled, there it is again.

“I’m walking you home” He said casually.

“You don’t have to”

“I want to” He said. “It’s almost 10, I’m not letting you walk alone at this time” He continued. Sometimes he just kills you with that attractive personality of his. You nodded as an agreement. “Who do you live with?” He asked since there was nothing to talk about. “My older brother” You answered. “What about your parents?” He asked again. You shrugged, you don’t like talking about your parents, not because you hated them, but because you missed them. He knew you didn’t want to talk about it and stopped asking anymore questions. “What about you?” You asked him. “I live alone” He answered. It explained why he looked lonely at school sometimes. You arrived back home and waved to him before going in. He waited till you were in your house safely before he left. “Thank you for spending time with me” He whispered to himself and smile.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hey guys and girls! Another update! Kai's completely forgot about his job!!! Anyways... hopefully fluff in the next chapter^^

Please subscribe and/ or comment, thanx^^