They're all related???

I spy love (Hiatus)

(YoungEun’s POV)

Before I could think of anything else, I thought of our family tree. If I’m Kai’s distant cousin… and Luhan is Kai’s cousin does that mean I just developed a fan-girly crush on my own cousin? Even though I haven’t even met him yet, it still felt weird having a crush on your own cousin. By the way I think I forgot to tell you (readers) that I’m Kai’s cousin, sorry if it confused you, we’re distant cousins that used to be close but he probably forgot about me since I moved houses.

 I looked at my best friend, Miyun who seems to be a bit awkward around guys. I had the urge to ask Jongin… I mean Kai if he still remembers me. “Jong… I mean Kai, you seriously don’t remember me do you?” I blurted out. I could see three confused faces staring at me, especially Kai’s. “Yah! Kim Jong… Kai! Is she your one billionth ex-girlfriend who you don’t remember anymore?” Luhan asked in surprised. I almost choked on air, I bursted out laughing causing half of the cafeteria to stare at me weirdly, that girl was definitely not me at all. “Xi Luhan, I have never become like you, stop thinking every single guy is a flirt!” Kai argued back.

 I turned my head around to see a still confused Miyun. “Oh my god, I can understand why Luhan doesn’t know me but Jong… I mean Kai, think about my name and I think you’ll get a hint” I said. Now all of them was confused.

(Kai’s POV)

Lee YoungEun, Lee YoungEun. Where have I heard that name before? She keeps saying the first syllable of my name as well, only my family knows. That’s when it hit me, the little girl I used to hang out with, my cousin. I gave her an I-understand-now look on my face, which caused her to giggle a bit. Wow… she’s changed so much.

(Miyun’s POV)

I’m not jealous that all three of them are laughing and talking happily while I’m just staring at them like a confused idiot. “Long time no see, Lee YoungEun!” Kai said excitedly. “I guess you finally remember, my cousin” YoungEun smiled. “Wait… what? Cousin! Then if Kai is my cousin and you’re his cousin, does that mean we’re cousins as well?” Luhan said happily.

Oh! Great! Family reunions, I can’t help but think that this was like a scene from a drama and I’m just one of those cameos. They’re all related and I’m not included in ‘they’re’. YoungEun seemed to realised I was a bit bored from the scene so she started talking to me. Sometimes I’m really happy to have a friend like YoungEun. Lunch ended and I had class with Luhan and Kai. YoungEun waved to us and walked to her classroom.

“Were you bored from our conversation at lunch? I’m sorry if you were” Luhan said and gave me one of those angelic smile. Why are there so many pretty boys these days, they’re like prettier than girls… in a good way. I chuckled with my thought and walked into class.

The moment we stepped in class, the glares and the stares gave their attention to us.. actually more like to the two good looking boys next to me. I sighed and walked to my seat.

“Oppa! Oppa! Here’s a… um… early birthday present for you” I heard one of their fan-girls say. Wait… I didn’t know Kai had fan-girls! Those two are probably forming some kind of Kingka duels, I chuckled. One of the fan-girls literally made Luhan sit next to her so Kai chose to sit next to me.

“See that guy over there?” Kai asked, pointing to Luhan. “Do you understand why the hell he’s so popular?” He continued saying, shaking his head left and right. I giggled abit. “You’re as popular as him, aren’t you? I mean look at all the girls staring right now” I said.

He looked over to the girls I was staring at, you should of seen the looks on the girls faces, they were like ‘oh my god, Kai looked at me’. He gave me a smirk. “Why? Are you jealous?” He teased. I swear, if he gives me one of those smirks again, my heart would jump out. Wait… what? It’s not like I like him or anything… he’s just attractive, I blushed. I looked away to hide the red on my face, fortunately, he did not notice.

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello readers! keke! I'm sorry if I bored you with this chap, like always I'll try to do my best!