Fluttering heart

Live Within the Memory

 

It has to be you

I can’t live without you

I’m living like this each day

Even if I’m in pain, it’s alright

Even if my heart hurts, it’s alright

Because you’re the one I love

 

 

“Yong… Yong…” She called him and formed a really bright smiled on her face. The guy just ran to her and hugged her so tightly, and then all she can do was smiled happily at him.

“What is it, Hyun?” He smiled and released his arms around her body.

“You know, I’m so happy..  I hope we could stay like this forever more.. I love you” She placed a soft kiss on his lips.

“I know and I love you too.. we will be like this forever..” He nodded and kissed her forehead.

--c---c---c--

Seohyun’s POV

I looked at the clock on the wall and it still dawn. I sighed and drank a glass of water that I put on the nightstand just beside my bed.

That dream again.

Before I always woke up with a tears on my eyes, but I think now it runs dry. Maybe I already used to it and I don’t feel sad anymore. Maybe it was really him because it was impossible for someone to have the exact similar face.  I need to know who he is. But, if it’s really him.. I don’t know what to do; I’m not ready for that honestly. Even though, deep down I wanted him back no matter how hurts I am all this time. I still love him and I cannot deny that.

I lied back down on my bed stared blankly at the ceiling, I cannot sleep anymore. I cannot stop thinking about him. His face and the way he talk, it was so familiar. I hoped it’s really him, but he didn’t even recognize me. Is he playing some tricks on me? Is he pretending not to know me? The more I thought about it, the more questions appeared on my head.

I decided not to sleep anymore even if it’s still dawn. 4am in the morning. I checked my scheduled for today. “Crap!” I almost forgot the meeting at RainKiss headquarters at 8am, luckily I read my agenda once again. The thought of him blocked my entire sanity. “Focus, Hyun” I talked to myself and I went to the bathroom to take a nice bathing session and prepared for the meeting.

End of POV

--c---c---c—

Chris’s POV

The sunshine peeked in through the curtain and made me wide awake. I looked at the clock beside my bed. “Damn…” I cursed myself for fell into a deep sleep. I have to attend the important meeting at 8am and it’s already 7am. I only have one hour to prepare. I ran to the bathroom and have a quick nice shower before wore my working outfit. White shirt and black suits, not forget my black tie for the accessory. He checked his outfit for the last time and drank his coffee, then went straight to the meeting.

“Hyung, where have you been? We cannot be late for this meeting” Jonghyun asked the moment I stepped into the RainKiss lobby.

“I know, I’m overslept” He spoke and walked to the elevator and went straight to 8th floor where they held the meeting.

I sat down calmly along with some other people waiting for the CEO to come. The CEO has been my colleague since 3 years ago when he offered me to cooperate with putting some more capitals for RainKiss in order to gain wider market either locally and globally and I have been monitoring their financial report for last 3 years and it showed magnificent increased in their stock price and today I agreed to seal the agreement between us with putting almost 10 billion won and made me one of their biggest shareholders after the owner and CEO himself.

Everything went smooth until she came. That girl, Seohyun. I remember her name now; she was the girl I met yesterday on Jungshin’s cafe. My heart fluttered, I cannot breathe properly. I need some air. I don’t understand. I hoped this meeting will end quickly.

“Hyung, are you okay? You look so pale” Jonghyun whispered at him.

I shook my head and distracted my gaze on the screen projector, but still I cannot focus on anything right now. Everytime I meet her, I feel weird inside my chest. And now she stared back at me like I’m some kinds of ghost. Our gazes met and I tried to smile at her, calmed myself down a bit. But she switched her gaze somewhere else. I can see her insecurity and she was uncomfortable around me. Her expression and body movement showed it clearly. But I see her professionalism, so she is the heiress of this company.

What happened? Do I know her? It seems like I do… But… I can’t remember it at all. I pushed away all the thought of her when everyone clapping their hands as soon as the CEO end his speech, I did the same and walked out quickly from the room after saying a quick farewell to all the people.

“Hyung, Hyung…” Jonghyun keep following me climbing down the emergency stairs instead of the elevator. I didn’t answer his call and keep moving until I reached the lobby.

“Are you okay?” He asked once again.

I nodded slowly and got into my car, heading somewhere quiet. Am I crazy? Why she had such effect on me?

End of POV

--c---c---c—

Seohyun’s POV

I suddenly wanted to cry, I didn’t have any reasons for that. I just did. Am I looked weird in front of him? He just went away like that. Did he felt the same? Did his heart flutters when he saw me? Did his heart recognize me even though he didn’t?

“Hyunnie!” I feel someone patted my shoulder. I almost freaked out but when I looked back, it was Minhyuk.

“You freaked me out” I huffed.

“Hey, how’s the meeting?” He asked.

“It went smooth, what are you doing here?” I smiled eventually at him.

“To support you” He smiled and gave a bouquet of flower for me.

“That’s lovely” I hugged him.

“Do you have any schedule today?” He asked me again.

“Yeah, after lunch.. Photo session in Pop Magazine”

“I will take you there, let’s eat something then?” He smiled.

“Sure!” I clinged around his arm and walked together.

To be honest, Minhyuk is really good man. He is honest, sweet, nice and kind to me. He always protects me, but still I just considered him as my brother and not more than that. He ever confessed to me once, but I cannot accept him just like that since I still love Yonghwa. I am stupid I know, but deep down I believe that he still alive and will keep our promises. Maybe Chris is God’s answer for my prayer all this time. Maybe it is him. Maybe it is Yonghwa.

End of POV

 

chapter 4 song -->