Life With Jaehee and Baby Rumors

The Night It Happened

Heechul's life wasn't the same ever since he found out about his son. It was hard for him as he was new at being a father. Having not much knowledge about taking care of babies he try his hard to be a dad. 

But, with help from the other members he manage to cope having to take care of Jaehee, despite the fact his tight schedule everyday. 

One day, there was a last minute schedule he hid the baby under his jacket again using the baby sling and quickly went in the car. But upon reaching the car, he was surrounded by many of his fangirls. 

Luckily he managed to run, and he hid behind a thick wall at an alley. He puffed, taking breaths, zipped down his jacket and looked at Jaehee who woke up, fussing. 

"Miane Jaehee-ah......." he said as he patted Jaehee's back to calm him down. Then he saw a familar black van and he look around to see the coast is clear he quickly ran in the van and soon moved to the destination. In the van, Siwon, Yesung, Sungmin and Shindong were doing their own things.

"Yah! Heechul hyung. What took you so long to come?" Yesung ask

"Yeah! We're already late!" Sungmin said

"Sorry fangirls were chasing after me when I came out. I had to run" Heechul explain

"Here, let me hold Jaehee" Siwon offered and Heechul gave the sleeping Jaehee to Siwon. 

Heechul looked outside the window and thought of her. "Where are you Song Jae Jin?" 

The day was quite busy for them all. Only the staffs know about Heechul's situation. But unknown to him someone decided to stir up the media with a hot topic. 

It's been almost a week since Heechul found Jaehee at his door and everything turned out alright until one day, something he least expected happened. 

Heechul just woke up, Jaehee beside him on his bed. He crawled out of bed and went to take a shower. He was surprised to see the other members looking at him with panicked expression on their faces. 

"Why are you all here at 8.30am?" Heechul asks, drying his hair

"Heechul! It's bad! Look at this" Eunhyuk said, showing a picture of him calming down Jaehee at the dressing room after a performance. 

Heechul's eyes went wide as he read the headlne 

"Kim Heechul Rumored Baby? Who's the mother?" 

Heechul's eyes went wide. He scrunched up the newpaper and throw it to the dustbin. 

"That's not all. It's all over the media!" Yesung said. 

"How'd they managed to find out?" Kangin ask, suspicious

"I don't know. I know I told Manager hyung to keep this between us" Leetuk said

"Heechul hyung, what are you going to do now?" Ryeowook ask 

Before Heechul could answer they heard crying. Heechul went back to his bedroom and picked up Jaehee. Then Shindong popped his head in and said "Heechul hyung, there's someone here who wants to see you" 

"Who is it?" Heechul ask, walking out and then he saw her. Song Jae Jin herself. 

"Hello Kim Heechul." she said. 

"Heechul Hyung, you know her?" Kyuhyun ask

"Yeah....this is......Jaehee's omma, Song Jae Jin"

Every eyes were on Jae Jin and all 12 eyes were on the both of them as Heechul looked at Jae Jin with a small smile. 

AN: There.........so the baby rumors and someone unexpectedly came back! Weeee~ hope you all will stay until the end. Comments are loved :)