Brings Back Sad Memories But It Is A Great Experience

The Night It Happened

Jae Jin and Heechul were sitting comfortably on the couch, spending time together alone. The kids were babysat by Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Jae Jin were sitting on the left and Heechul sat on the right. They were watching a drama together when he scoot closer to her. She was so into the drama she didn't see him holding her shoulder kissing it. Then she felt a strong grip on her waist. She looked at the back and came face to face with him. He looked at her and smiled

She smiled back "Waeyo? Is there something on my face that makes you stare at me like that?" she asks

"Ani.....I just think how gorgeous my wife is" he said

Jae Jin just giggled and said "Wae? Are you jealous I am more prettier than you?" 

"No...not even once I thought like that..." he answered

"Then?" she asks

"Just thinking......" he answered

"Of?" 

"The day we met....the night it happened" he answered frankly

"Oh, I thought you'd forget about that" she said, blushing slightly

"Why should I?" he asks "If I didn't do that dare that night and weren't drunk I'd never would have met you" he said

"For you, it's a good memory for me....it was bad time for me" she said

"Waeyo? Did something bad happened to you after you left the apartment?" he asks

"Well........" she started.

Flashback

Jae Jin left Heechul's apartment in the taxi and went home, an apartment she shared with her sister; Jungmin. Jungmin is a strict older sister. She is quite protective of her donseng and finding out her little sister not coming home the night before makes her worried and mad at the same time.

" Song Jae Jin! Where the hell have you been???!!!!!" the older sister yelled as soon as Jae Jin stepped inside the apartment. 

"Aish......unnie!! Don't be so loud!!!" she said, irritated

"Why wouldn't I be?! My donseng is out and not coming home! Why would I not be worried! Omma and appa will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled, in distress

"Unnie, I'm home now safe and sound right? Now quit lecturing me!" she said and walked briskly to her bedroom.

"Aish! This kid, really makes me crazy!" the older sister said as she punched the pillow on the couch.

Jae Jin is now safely in her own personal space; her room. She lied down facing the window and looked out at the moon. She sighed and sat up. She keep on remembering about what happened to her the night before. She shook her head and went to her bathroom to take a bath. When she was done she sat on her study table and began studying for her college entrance exam. 

A few weeks later:
Jae Jin were running to the entrance where she will be doing her exam. As soon as she arrived at the class she was panting and sweating more than she used to. She suddenly feels dizzy but she keep going. She sat at her place. She felt like vomiting but the exam's starting soon. 

As the exam began Jae Jin felt lightheaded. She looked at the clock and she knew she had to finish the exam one way or another. Then she had a sudden rush of nausea. She quickly finished her paper and rushed to the bathroom. 

After vomiting for like the third time she looked at herself in the mirror. She was surprised her cheeks were a bit chubbier than before and she felt nauseous again. 

She secretly went to the convenient store a few blocks away from the school and she went to get three pregnancy tests. After doing tests, she found out she is pregnant. 

"Ottoke!!" she thought. She knew her life has turned upside down. When she got home, tired and weary she placed the things in a secret compartment in her room. She slept peacefully and thought she'd forget about it but who knew her sister would find out.

It was a few days later and Jae Jin went out to work. She knew she has to work someplace more safer than at the bar. She worked at a small cafe a few blocks from her home and comes back at five o'clock. That day her sister were at home, cleaning rooms as usual. 

She were cleaning the closet in Jae Jin's room and saw something sticking out from underneath the closet. She opened it and saw the pregnancy tests. She saw the "Positive" and Jungmin's eyes went wide. She now became really mad at her sister. 

When Jae Jin came home, Jungmin were sitting on the couch, crosslegged the boxes of pregnancy test laid on the coffee table. Jae Jin was surprised 

"Unnie!" she said now worried "how did you..." 

"Want to explain this Song Jae Jin?!" Jungmin said in an calm and composed tone.

Jae Jin knew she's in big trouble now. She sighed and told her older sister the real truth. Only not revealing who is the father. 

"But who is the person who made you pregnant?!" the older sister demanded to know, annoyed Jae Jin keep on hiding it. 

"I....I can't tell you!" she said, now worried and she began to sob. 

Jungmin sat closer to Jae Jin and hugged her. "Jae Jin-ah.....don't worry okay! Unnie is here! I won't tell omma and appa! Promise...." Jungmin soothes the younger sister 

"Unnie.........its.....Kim Heechul..." Jae Jin finally said in between sobs. 

Jungmin looked at her, surprised "You mean...Kim Heechul, Super Junior Cinderella Kim Heechul?" she asks and Jae Jin nodded

"Miane unnie.....I-we didn't know it would happen like this. He was drunk and and....he was so gentle to me...."she sobs 

"Gwenchana yo Jae Jin-ah....Unnie will take care of you! Promise" Jungmin said soothing her. 

Jae Jin went through a lot as she went through the university years pregnant and unmarried. Many called her a and threw things at her. But she knew she had to be strong for the baby. Until the day she gave birth to a five pound baby named Kim Jaehee. 

Jae Jin cried when she held the baby for the first time and her unnie were right by her side the whole time. Then, something happened. She gave the baby to her sister and she went unconscious. The older sister in panic called the doctor came to examine Jae Jin. Jungmin held baby Jaehee praying she will be alright. Jaehee was crying. Jungmin tried to calm the baby down and began to sing. 

The baby starts to calm down and soon falls asleep. 

Jungmin knew it will be hard for her as much as it'd be harder for Jae Jin to take care of this baby. But with enough will and both the strength they took care of baby Jaehee until his 1 year birthday where Jae Jin told her sister surprising news

"Unnie, I decided. I'm sending Jaehee to him" she said

"What? Are you crazy?" the older sister said

"Waeyo? I can't be the only parent unnie. I have to attend school too! He has to take care of him!" Jae Jin said

"But......" her older sister sighed "Arraso....but don't blame me when you missed this kid of yours!" 

"Arrayo unnie!" Jae Jin replied and they finished folding Jaehee's clothes and necessities in the big bag. Jaehee were sleeping in his cot and Jae Jin went to him and whispered "Jaehee-ah....you have to be good to your appa arraso. Omma will always love you. Remember that"

She kissed the baby's forehead and picked him up, strap him in the baby carrier and went out of the apartment towards the Super Junior dorm. She placed the sleeping Jaehee and the bag in front of Heechul's door and kissed Jaehee one more time before leaving in a taxi, tears flowing down. 

From that day onwards she knew one day she will come back but with a smile meeting him again. 

End of Flashback

Heechul hugged Jae Jin and smiled. "So that's why you gave Jaehee to me..." he said "Gwenchana....you don't have to worry about that now" 

"Arraso oppa......but....I still get scars...." she said 

"Scars? You didn't hurt yourself did you?" he asks, worried

"Well...I did.....from falling down in school." she answered, looking down on the carpet.

He looked at her and smiled "I'm wondering why you have a huge scar here" he points at her elbow

"That because I fell after someone bumped into me and fell from the stairs, luckily I was alright" she said 

"I'm glad too!" he kissed her. "I know your worst experience is far worst than mine but I hope it is the memories we can tell to our kids and reminise one day" he said

She nodded, glad she has a great husband like him. Her only love, her favorite number one idol Kim Heechul

AN: yeah....this chapter the flashback is kind of long isn't it...yeah towards the end it will be sweeter. Hope everyone waits for the nice ending!