Kyuhyun's Love At The Bus Stop

The Night It Happened

AN: Sorry for my randomness in this chapter. XD

Cho Kyuhyun always been forever the maknae in Super Junior who always been bullied around by the other members because of his posessiveness. He never onced believe he'd find a girl who'd made him crazy for. 

It was on a rainy day, he just came back after a radio show and he found out that the van he rode earlier already left, and having no choice he decided to use the bus instead.

He hid under his hoodie he was wearing and putting on sunglasses so not to be seen he waited at the bus stop for the number 24 bus. As the rain pouring he was in total daydream. 

Then he saw a figure running towards the bus stop. She was beautiful and Kyuhyun couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was caught looking at the girl and he shyly looked away. He offered a handkerchief for her to wipe her drenched face. 

"Here......wipe your face......" he said, looking elsewhere and feeling awkwardness. She take it and wiped her face. The distance between them were so near he could smell her scent in her hair. She smelled sweet  and it made his nostrils flare up. 

Then at that right moment he saw the bus came. He picked up his bag from the steel seat and waited patiently as the bus stopped right in front of them. He looked at her and went in. She stayed behind but as the bus leaves he couldn't get his mind out of her. She was beautiful. He wished he could find her again and get to know her. 

One day by coincidence he saw her at a coffee shop and he greeted her.

"Annyeong" he greeted her politely

"Ah....it's you....wait you look familiar" she asks

"I forgot to introduce myself the other day. Annyeong Cho Kyuhyun imnida" he introduced himself. 

"Wait....Cho Kyuhyun? Like from Super Junior Kyuhyun?" she asks and he nodded. 

There was a squeal from a group of girls "OMG! It's CHO KYUHYUN! KYUHYUN OPPA! SARANGHAE!" they started to scream out and chasing after him. Kyuhyun grabbed the girl's hand and ran. They were in chase but luckily they managed to hide behind a lonely alley. 

"What "gasp" was that?" the girl asks

"Well, this is the thing about being famous. Get chased after. It's quite irritating at first but we need to get used to it after a while." Kyuhyun explained and the girl nodded 

"Deh.....aren't you tired? Why not you just confront them?" she asks

"Ani.....I'm not tired...yet anyways. Are you crazy, I'd be dead if I confront them" Kyuhyun said, in panic

She giggled as she saw his panicked expression

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny" he said annoyed 

"It's your handsome face that made girls go gaga over you, you know that" she said

"Yeah, well I can't help it right" he said

There was a moment of silence before he said "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask for your name" 

"Oh? My name is Kim Mi Ra." She smiled as she replied. 

"Mi Ra-sshi.....may I ask a question?" he asks

"Sure...." she said, a bit suspicious

"Can I kiss you?" he asks

"Eh? Kiss?" she said confused "Why kiss..." she was cut  off when she felt  a pair of lips on hers. His warm breath made her hard to breathe. 

After the kiss he smiled and whispered and sang to one of Super Junior's song

"Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl....I'm gonna make you mine...." he sang the chorus. His voice made her shiver down her spine. 

"Why? I'm just a nobody...I don't belong to be loved" she said

"Aniya, don't say that because my feelings are true. I do love you. From the first time I met you at the bus stop I can't stop thinking about you and every single day I promise myself if, if I meet you again, I have to make you mine. Nobody can have you. Just me...." he said and he kissed her. 

That day Mi Ra never knew what to expect. She never knew she'd fallen in love with Cho Kyuhyun. From that day on, Cho Kyuhyun will forever love Mi Ra. These two lover never expecting what will become of them in the future but hoped and prayed they'd still be together till the end. 

AN: There......Kyuhyun's love story with Mi Ra. I know its really really random. Sorry about that, I'm getting sleepy. Maybe continue tomorrow. Bye all! See ya! Comments are loved! :)