Looking For Jae Jin and Apologies

The Night It Happened

AN:above is just a quote I found. Hope its fine. The story will turn sweet now. Don't worry!

A year has passed and Heechul were taking a break after the rehearsals. They are having a tour concert in California and he knew he has to get ready. He found Jae Jin's whereabouts. He knew he has to make it right before its too late.

Jae Jin lived well, working part time at a restaurant as a waitress and other odd jobs she could do she get paid well and stayed in a good apartment together with her two year old son, Kim Jaehee and one year old Kim Nara. She stayed with her childhood best friend, Park Heeyang who is a university student at UCLA.

Park Heeyang

22 years old

Studying Architectural Arts in UCLA

Best friend with Jae Jin

Jae Jin was grateful her best friend willing to take her in when she arrived all alone with nowhere else to go. Now she worked hard for her two kids and hopefully one day it will all for the best, unknowingly someone were watching her every move. 

A man in disguise watches Jae Jin as she came out from the cafe she currently working at and followed her. The man is wearing a hoodie and sunglasses watches her as she went in the apartment. He followed her and carefully not to be seen. He is none other than Kim Heechul in disguise.

After an almost two years of searching he finally found her. He went up to her door, knocked once, twice and the door opened. She was shocked to see him.

"Heechul-sshi. W-what...how'd you find me?" she ask

"Jae Jin-ah....I...came..to apologize" he looked at the boots he was wearing. 

"I don't want to see you! Goodbye" she said about to close the door but he stepped inside blocking the door with his foot. 

"Wait! I wanna talk to you" he said "Can you give me some time?" 

"No.......what happened between us..............................that's just the past. I can't......" then he heard a baby crying. Jae Jin went in and told him to come in and sit down. Heechul smiled and went in. He saw the apartment was alright.

He saw a baby in her arms "Ooh is baby Nara hungry? Let omma make you some mik okay" she went in the kitchen. Then a door from a bedroom opened and he saw Jaehee. 

"Eh? Ahjusshi! Can you move, you're sitting on my coloring book" Jaehee said. 

"Ah...miane" Heechul said. "This boy doesn't even recognize me"  he thought.

"Heechul-sshi....." she called him from the kitchen can you help me. Open the television please" she said, in English

"Ah.....deh!" he replied in Korean.

"Ahjusshi, how do you know omma?" Jaehee asks him, full of curiosity

"I'm a close friend of your mum" he lied to the little boy.

"Jinjja? Omma is ahjusshi really your friend?" Jaehee asks

"Did ahjusshi say that? Then it must be true, isn't that right Heechul ahjusshi?" she asks sarcastically and sat on the couch in front of Jaehee, baby Nara on her lap. 

He sees how the little girl resembles her omma. Cute and pretty. He smiled as the little girl look at him, and raised up her hand, asking to be picked up.

"You want ahjusshi to carry you Nara-ah?" Jae Jin ask. Heechul surprised when Jae Jin placed little Nara on his lap. The little girl tug on his hoodie and wants to play with the sunglasses. He watch as the little girl wears it and started a pose. He smiled and looked at her closely.

"So, about what you said earlier?" Jae Jin ask

"Huh, oh......uhm.... I want to apologize about what happened" he said "And....."

"And? And what? You think you coming here will make me forgive you? After what you done to me! No! The answer is no" 

"But....." he said but was cut off by Jae Jin

"But nothing Kim Heechul! Get out! I never want to see you ever again!" she said. Defeated, Heechul left the place and went back to the hotel. When he came in, all the other members were gathering in Heechul and Leetuk's room. 

"Heechul........how'd it go?" Leetuk ask him. Heechul look at the leader, with a sad expression and laid down on the bed an arm over his head. 

"Think it didn't go so well" Shindong said

"Ottokanya. We only have one more day here! He must convince her to come back:" Eunhyuk said

"Eunhyuk's right, we must do something." Donghae said

"But what?" Ryeowook ask

"And how?" Sungmin said

"We must help Heechul hyung." Kangin said

"Everyone don't you think he can do it himself? It's not good to meddle in other people's business" Kyuhyun said, playing on his PSP. 

"YAH!! Kyuhyun! Why don't you just be quiet! This guy really....." Yesung said, ready to punch Kyuhyun

"Then what should we do?" Kyuhyun said "Tell Jae Jin that Heechul is on the verge of retiring?" 

"YAH!!! Everyone get out!" Heechul said, annoyed they were talking too loud. The other members went back to their rooms and Leetuk dissappeared off somewhere as well. 

Heechul stood up and sat by the window. He already lost hope. The promise that he made with Lee Soo Man to bring home Jae Jin will be broken and he will lose his job. 

He, for the first time since he met her again, cried. He knew he can never get her back. He lost everything he ever loved. His fans became antis and there's no hope for him anywhere. He knew it's the last straw. 

"Goodbye forever" he said, as he opened the window and jumped down from the balcony. Down below, there were in state of panic. Heechul were unconscious and lost a lot of blood. He's about to lose his dear life.

AN:I know you all will kill and hate me for trying to kill the main character but don't worry folks he'll survive this! Trust me!!!!!!! I will update the next part later. For now I will hide from other ELF's. Finally comments are loved.