Telling The Truth

The Night It Happened

The other members all gathered in the dressing room surrounding Heechul. The baby was given to the coordinator to take care for a while as Heechul was instigated by the other members.

"Well, care to explain why you have a one year old baby Kim Heechul?" Leeteuk ask, crossing his arms. Heechul got more scared now. He don't know how to explain to the other members how it happened but he knew he have to try.

"Why do you want to know? It's my business" Heechul stood up, about to leave when Kangin push him back to the chair. 

"No! Tell us now Kim Heechul!" Leeteuk said. Heechul swallowed the saliva that building up in his throat. 

"Uhm..........well......." Heechul began and soon he told what had happened that night. He stopped for awhile and look at  Jaehee and continue back his story. 

"So you have no idea where she is and you have to take care of the baby until she comes back?" Ryeowook ask, receiving only a nod from Heechul.

Then their manager burst through the door and saw the members surrounding him. He look at the coordinator who were currently holding Jaehee.

"What is this I hear about you bringing a baby?!" the manager ask, in a angry tone of voice. 

"I-can explain?" Heechul said as the manager face turned red. "Thing is hyung......................"and so he explained to the manager what happened. He received the same reaction just like from the other members; dumbfounded and confused.

"So, are you gonna keep it?" Siwon ask, a bit worried. 

"Of course!! I have to take care of him until she comes back" he walk to the coordinator and look at Jaehee. "i promised myself I'll wait for her" he mumbled. 

"What was that?" they all asks. 

Heechul sighed, gave a sharp look at everyone in the room and said "I said I will wait for her until she comes back......" 

"Well, if that's your decision. Be it, you're old enough to have this responsibility."

"And we'll help you if you anything" Leeteuk said, placing a hand on Heechul's shoulder. Heechul expression changed from a frown into a grin. He knew it'll be hard for him but until the day Jae Jin comes back he will take care of the baby. 

AN: ugh.......I need rest........comments are loved