Chapter 5

Memories-HIATUS

At the Secret room

 

Eun Mi led BOYFRIEND to their secret room. It seemed that it safe. Nobody seemed to notice that BOYFRIEND has already arrived at the school. Eun Mi looked at BOYFRIEND and gave an evil grin.

 

“Shhh…I wanna shock my friend Jae over there. Be good boys okay?” She said while winked to them. They smiled.

 

Aish this girl is really naughty and aggressive…. (all of them have the same thoughts)

 

“Oh I almost forgot, who is Kwangmin?” She whispered. Kwangmin was shocked hearing she called out his name.

 

“Its me …Waeyo?” He whispered too. While the rest of BOYFRIEND also looking at Eun Mi with a big question mark on their head.

 

Eun Mi gave an evil grin and dragged Kwangmin with her. Youngmin looked at them while feeling a bit of jealous.

 

Why must I feel like this?

 

Kwangmin just followed her diligently.

 

Slowedly, they approached Jae.

 

“Where is this naughty little monster friend of mine??? She said that she will be here within few minutes. But now its already 15 minutes. Aigoo..those freak queenkas kept on calling me asking me where is BOYFRIEND. Stupid!” Jae nagged without realizing that Eun Mi and Kwangmin were actually behind her.

 

Eun Mi making a gesture asking Kwangmin to cover Jae’s eyes. Kwangmin smiled and just followed her instruction.

 

Jae sighed. “Yah… Eun Mi..” without finishing her words she turned around and stunned to see Kwangmin was right in front of her.

 

“KKKKWA,…..Kwang…..” She stuttered. She froze.

 

Omona…this girl is so cute when she froze like that. Heheh

 

Kwangmin smiled and acted cool. “ Hi Im Kwangmin….How are You??” The next thing he knew, Jae fainted.

 

“Jae!!!” Fortunately Kwangmin managed to catch her from falling down.

 

After few minutes, Jae’s has gain consciousness. She could see Eun Mi laughed hysterically while BOYFRIEND just smiled at her. She looked at Kwangmin. She felt slightly embarrassed since she fainted in front of him. Her cheeks redden. She gave an evil gazed to Eun Mi.

 

“gwaenchanayo?” Kwangmin asked while smiling at her.

 

“Erm…Im okay..Thank you” She replied and smiled at him.

 

“Okay…guys…get ready….Its only five minutes late but your fans are screaming crazily out there” Eun Mi said.

 

Then BOYFRIEND headed to the stage. However, Eun Mi noticed that Youngmin staring at her like wanna eat her. She gulped.

 

What’s wrong with him??

 

“YAH!!!! LEE EUN MI!!!! I’ll KILL YOU!!!” Jae’s screaming. She’s chasing Eun Mi and then smacked her down.

 

“Mianhei…Mianhei.,…. “ Eun Mi said.

 

“You know …How much I like Kwangmin don’t you?? You know How embarrassed I am?? How can I face him??” Jae said while covering her face.

 

“Ok ok Im sorry…Please let me go huhuhu……” Eun Mi’s begging.

 

Jae released Eun Mi. Then she pretended to be sulking.

 

“Sorry Jae… I just wanna make a surprise …I know How much you love him huhuh…. Sorry… But ..I think he has interest in you. Hehehe” Eun Mi said.

 

“You really think so? “ Jae asking with so much hope.

 

“Nae… Come let’s change to our costume. I will make you pretty so that he can fall in love with you hahah” Eun Mi winked. She felt relieved that Jae was no more sulking.

 

‘Here’s the renaissance long gown I managed to find. This one is for you (http://www.textiles-leather.com/products/renaissance_gothic_lolita_velvet_dress_ball_gown-mpz573a51d-z54acbd5/showimage.html) “ Jae’s handing over the gown Eun Mi.

 

‘Wah ..its black!! Love it!!  Where’s yours??” Eun Mi asked.

 

Jae showed hers (http://www.textiles-leather.com/products/renaissance_gothic_velvet_dress_ball_gown_lolita-mpz573a51a-z54acbd5/showimage.html)

 

“Wah its suit you…oh my …what a coincidence.. Kwangmin also wearing the same color of costume!!” Eun Mi shouted. Jae just smiled felt embarrassed once again when she thought of Kwangmin.

 

“Ok lets change. Then we have to join the concert. hehehe”Eun Mi said.

 

At the concert

 

“Anyeonghaseyo!!! IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!” six of them bowed to their fans. Their fans screamed crazily. They started their performance with their latest song, Japanese song “Be my shine’.

 

While BOYFRIEND performing on the stage, the 4 queenkas were right in front of the row watching their performance. They screaming and calling out their biases name.

 

Suddenly, Chung Ae realized something.

 

“Ae Cha… Do you remember the 6 guys with Eun Mi at the back of the school?? Look at BOYFRIEND!!! They are wearing the same clothes with the 6 guys we met at the back of the school!!!!” Chung Ae shouted

 

“Wait a minute, so it means it WAS THEM!!! OMONA!!! How can we not notice that??!!! No wonder Eun Mi did that to us…!!! That stupid witch..!!! She wanted to distract us!!!“ Ae Cha screamed with anger tone.

 

‘I know…I got an idea. We just follow Eun Mi. Then we might have a chance to meet BOYFRIEND personally!!!’ Hana interrupted.

 

‘Wah …I do not know that you can have such a great idea!!” Hee Young impressed. The twins also agreed with the idea. They’re looking for Eun Mi and Jae. But it was difficult to find them since everybody’s wearing masks.

 

Suddenly, Donghyun announced “ Ladies!! I got good news. 6 lucky girls will be our dates. 6 of the lucky girls will have a chance to have a dinner with us after the concert and have a private time with us. Oh with one condition, you cannot remove your masks” The fans answered the announcement by screaming.

 

“Okay ready??? Ok I will take out the numbers from this mystery box. This lady will become my date. “ Donghyun take out the first lucky number. Followed by Minwoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

 

All four lucky ladies selected by them have already on the stage. They jumped happily.

 

Its only left Kwangmin and Youngmin to take out the lucky numbers. Kwangmin and Youngmin took out the numbers simultaneously.

 

“Ok…Im going to call out the two lucky ladies who’s going to be the Jo twins dates. Its number 2404 for Kwangmin and 1907 for Youngmin!!!’ Donghyun announced.

 

Unfortunately none of the queenkas being selected as BOYFRIEND dates. They cried and cried. They looked horrible.

 

“Ok guys thank you for attending this concert. We really appreciate your support. Saranghaeyo!!!!” Donghyun said ended the concert.

 

Meanwhile, the two lucky girls have already on stage. Kwangmin’s date seemed happy and jumping, meanwhile, Youngmin’s date didn’t lookso happy. It seemed that she was dragged by Kwangmin’s date on the stage.

 

Why she looked like she unhappy to be my date??? Usually girls would pray to be my date…. Who is she?? (Youngmin thought feeling dissatisfied)

 

hi guys!! Sorry for taking long time to update...huhuh...I am so busy... Sorry if the chapter's quite boring.... Just Enjoy okay???

 

I noticed new subscribers!!! Thank you n saranghaeyo!!!! Old subscribers !! I really appreciate your loyalty!!!! Love ya so much!!!!

Tata!!! Bye