Chapter two

Memories-HIATUS

At Japan

Boyfriend were getting ready for their first date with BESTFRIEND in Japan. Some of them singing, some of them dancing and even some of them humming.

 

They were really nervous after their manager told them that there will be 40,000 Bestfriends attending the fanmeeting. Youngmin kept on washing his hands for 13 times already. He’s too nervous. He breathed in and breathed out. He took out a photo. A magic photo.

 

“If only you were here Eun Mi.... “ He said. Someone patted his shoulder.

 

Hyung...let’s go... Its show time!!” Kwangmin said. Youngmin smiled awkwardly. He’s really worried if he spoiled the fanmeeting.

 

“ Don’t worry hyung.... we can do it” Kwangmin said like he can read Youngmin’s mind.

 

“Yosh!!! Gambate!!!” All of them shouted and ran to the stage.

 

Time to rock Japanese Bestfriends!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Meanwhile in Seoul

 

Eun Mi’s wondering of what has happened yesterday. Letters in a box. To her from YM??

 

Who the hell is YM??

 

She kept on thinking who the hell was YM?? Until she got a migraine.

 

‘Aigoo~~~ stop it!!!!!” she screamed. Everybody’s looking at her. She suddenly realized that she’s in the class. She smiled foolishly.

 

‘Miss Eun Mi, please go outside of the class now!!! Stand with one leg and hope you’ll learn your lesson and pay attention more in the class. Thank you “ Her seungsaenim said.

 

She sighed while most of her friends laughing especially the school queenkas, the twins Chung Ae and Ae Cha and their friends Hana and Hee Young. She stood outside of the class standing with one leg. Everyone’s looking at her.

 

Pabo me!!! Michigesseo!!! What the hell Im thinking??? Why I’m doing this in Mr Lee’s class?? He hates me...

 

After ½ an hour, the bell rang and she’s free. She’s jumped.

 

“yay!! Finally!!!” She shouted.

 

She stretched her body. ‘

 

“Ae Cha!! Ae Cha!! Look I got Jo twins’ latest pictures!!! Omo...Y!!!” Chung Ae shouted.

 

“OMO!!! They are y!!! My boyfriend Kwangmin always look good and handsome!! Wah..your boyfriend Youngmin also look gorgeous!!!” Both of the twins screamed with the rest of their friends.  

 

“Remember guys, Minwoo is mine’ Hana said with enthusiasm.

 

“Guys!!! Guys!!! I got great news!!! Our boyfriend coming to our school festival this weekend!!! Im going to meet Donghyun oppa yay!!!” Hee Young suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Jinja??!! You’re not kidding, right??” Ae Cha asked

 

Once again they started screaming with excitement.

 

They must be out of their mind!!! Michigesseo!!!!!!!

 

“Yah!!! Stop screaming and shouting will ya??? Irritating!!!” Eun Mi said while passing them. They felt annoyed.

 

“Its because you are jealous!!!” They said with rage.

 

“hahah...Me?? Jealous?? Aniyo!! Kpop BOYBANDS are !!” she showed thumbs down while stucking out her tongue.

 

“You..You.... “ They tried to hold their anger. Eun Mi laughed then ran for her life. She knew they will kill her.

 

She managed to get away from those queenkas. She laughed crazily. Suddenly, someone screamed at her ears. “WAHHHHHH!!!!’

 

She jumped, then she fell. “OUCHHHHH!!!!”

 

“Omo…. Eun Mi ..gwenchanayo?? “ Her friend’s Jae asked. She felt guilty.

 

“It really hurts. I think I sprained my ankle. “ Eun Mi looked like wanna cry

.

“Ommoni…What have I done. Mianhei Mianhei ….I am really sorry..Eun Mi’ Jae said with regret. She hold Eun Mi’s ankle and have a look at it. However, suddenly she heard Eun Mi’s laughing.

 

‘Yah….you’re acting aren’t you???!!” Jae said angrily. Eun Mi stopped laughing and hugging her best friend Jae.

 

“ I am sorry Jae…LOVE YOU….SARANGHAEYO!!!” Eun Mi said while making funny faces. Jae started laughing. She knew Eun Mi was a naughty girl who always make fun of her.

 

“ Eun Mi…have you heard BOYFRIEND is coming for our school festival this weekend???OMO!! This is great !! I got a chance to meet my Kwangmin….” Jae said dreamily. Eun Mi shook her head. She knew how much Jae’s love towards kpop especially BOYFRIEND.

 

“Come on Jae..You know how much I hate BOYBANDS!!! Stop talking about them” She said annoyedly.

 

However, Jae ignored her and kept on talking about them. “Eun Mi…you know what…Donghyun oppa’s uncle is our principal, so he asked a favour from them to perform as a special guest at our festival so that many students will attend the event. Oh you know what, since I always his favorite student, and he knew how much I’m in love with BOYFRIEND, so he gave a chance to meet with them and entertain them…. Oh I even told him that you also will help me out entertain them…. Can you believe that…I really can’t wait to meet them especially Kwangmin’ She said dreamily again.

 

“Bla…bla…bla….” Eun Mi said annoyedly. Suddenly , she realized something.

 

“WHATTTTT!!!! You volunteer me to help you entertain them???????? !!!Are you crazy???” Eun Mi’s screaming. Jae just laughing.

 

“if you are my bestfriend you’re going to help me out!!” Jae said.

 

“But~~ But~~ “ Jae put her finger to Eun Mi’s lips.

 

“No buts Miss Eun Mi” Jae said confidently.

 

‘NOT FAIR!!! “ Eun Mi said.

 

“Please Eun Mi. Just this once…please…please… You know I never ask you anything before…just this once” Jae said trying to convince her.

 

Eun Mi sighed. She knew that Jae always helping her out whenever she got problems.

 

“Erm..okay…but with one condition…. Im hungry… “ before Eun Mi’s finished , Jae interrupted.

 

‘Ok…we’ll eat RAMYEON today at my uncle restaurant…I know you loved his ramyeon so much. And its on me okay???’ Eun Mi jumped.

 

“Yay!!! Love ya!!!” Eun Mi said with happiness.

 

Jae just smiling.” Omo…how about your little brother??”

 

“Oh…he’s absent from school today. He’s having a fever. This all because he’s too tired after helping my omma cleaning the store. “ She sighed.

 

Her mind wandered again. She thought of mysterious YM again.

 

If only I know who is YM….. he or she??? Hm.,………..

 

 

 

Hi guys ...I know the chapter is quite lame...mianhei...Anyway thank you to my new subscribers!!!!!!!! Love ya .......saranghaeyo!!!!!!!!!!!