Chapter one

Memories-HIATUS

10 years back (flashback)

There was a boy watching a very cute girl from far. He has been watching her for a long time. She was so cute. Her eyes were small but shining. Her eyelashes were long and pretty. It just like she’s wearing fake eyelashes.

 

He remembered the first day he saw her on the playground, she was laughing with her friends. She was prettier than anyone else . He just felt like he has to like her with no reason.

 

He’s smiling. But he was only eight years old. Don’t ever know what was love. He just felt that he liked her so much. He didn’t have any clue why he felt like that.

 

One day, when he was daydreaming about the girl , his teacher smacked his head for not paying attention. To his surprise he saw that girl standing in front of the class. She was new to the school. He was so shock.  He never thought he were given a chance to get to know her.

 

As time goes by , two of them became close friends. He always make fun of her. Making her cheeks redden. He just love doing that. She was so cute when her cheeks redden.

 

He always wrote confession letters to her but never gave them to her. He didn’t have the courage to do that. He always want to confess that he liked her so much.

 

However, it seemed that after a while she has to transfer to another school. Her father has been promoted and she has to follow her family. He was so sad. Both of them cried. Hugging each other. Felt like didn’t want to be separated. They decided to take a photo of them. One copy for him and another for her. They have promised to meet again one day. They also promised that they will remember each other forever and ever.

 

That boy was Jo Youngmin. Although he has been an artist and many girl fans fancy him, he still could not forget about that girl named Eun Mi.

 

When he opened his drawer, he will find the letters of confession to her since he was a kid that he never gave to her. Everyday, he will write a letter to her , just to say hi and just to know how was she. Whether he’s busy or not, he will write the letter to her. But he never received any reply. He never gave up, he continuously wrote the letter. Hoping that he will have a chance to meet her one day

 

At the Starship’s studio

 

Youngmin was looking at an old photo of him and Eun Mi. Whenever he felt down or demotivated he will look at the photo as to motivate him. He smiled to see Eun Mi’s red cheeks and sweet smile.

 

” I miss you so much Eun Mi…Where are you??’ Youngmin mumbling.

 

“I’m here Youngmin. Come hug me….Give me a kiss.,…..MMMMMUAAAAKKKS” Suddenly Donghyun out of nowhere kissed Youngmin on his cheeks.

 

“Yucks!!! Yah!! Hyung!! I am not gay okay??!!” Youngmin felt irritated.

 

Everybody were laughing. Suddenly, Minwoo took the photo from Youngmin and run.

 

“yah!! Minwoo…give me back the photo!!! GIVE ME BACK!! Or I’ll kill you!!” Youngmin shouted. He managed to catch Minwoo and smackdown him

 

‘Hyung…Hyung…Mianhei….” Minwoo apologized. Youngmin then released him.

 

Once Youngmin got the photo back, he put back in pocket.

 

‘Don’t you ever do that ever again okay??” Youngmin said with angry tone.

 

“ok boss!! Mianhei huhuhu’ Minwoo said while making funny faces. Youngmin smiled.

 

“Hyung…. Are you really in love with her? Eun Mi??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“Erm..nah…we are just good friends” he said while trying to hide his feelings.

 

“jinjayo?? Last night I saw you kissed the photo. You’re lying are’nt you?’ Hyunseong interrupted.

 

‘nah…I think hyung just imagining things.” Youngmin lied again.

 

“Argkh…whatever…Let’s go… We have to get ready. We have to pack our things for Japan tour the day after tomorrow. ‘ Jeongmin nagged.

 

All of them headed home with a van.

 

In a small place in Seoul

 

“Eun Mi Noona…Noona’ a young boy calling his noona. The girl turned back and gave a smile.

 

“Ne dongsaeng…. “ She replied.

 

“noona…look… I made this myself in class and its for you” He said excitedly while showing a beads bracelet.

 

‘Omo!! Its cute…Is it really for me??” She asked. The boy nodded.

 

“Gomawo dongsaeng….mmmmuakks” She gave a kiss on his forehead.

 

Two of them headed home. Once they arrived home, they heard noise. It was their mom’s nagging. They laughed.

 

‘yah!! Come here both of you!!” She demanded. Both of them ran towards their mom.

 

“Waeyo …ommoni??’ She asked.

 

“Look…I was cleaning the store and I found so many old papers and so many useless things. Come help me out.” Her omma said.

 

“ne omma… ‘ Both of them replied and helping their mother diligently.

 

While cleaning the store, Eun Mi found so many envelopes in a big box. They were unopened. She was so curious. What makes she more curious they were sent to Eun Mi. That’s her. Without her omma noticed, she took the box and sneaked in the house. She hid the box first and continued helping her omma.

 

Once she has done her job, she quickly ran to her room. She took a breath in and out and locked her door. She sat on the floor and start taking one of the envelope.

 

She opened the envelope and start reading the letter. The letter was dated long time ago about 4 years ago. It was sent to her old address.

 

The content of the letter :

Dear Eun Mi,

        How have you been? Its rainy season here. Its cold. Why you never reply my letter. I miss you a lot. How could you forget me. We are good friends , aren’t we? Please reply my letter. Take care of yourself okay??

                                                                               Regards,

                                                                              Your very bestfriend YM

 

She kept on reading the letters one by one. It seemed that the sender kept on sending letter everyday eventhough she never replied any of him or her letter. Each of the letter has almost same content - Miss her, already forget her/him and why never replied the letter.

 

Why I never recall any of this? Why omma and appa never gave me the letter?? Who is this YM?? My bestfriend??? Why I don’t recall anything?

 

She stopped for a while. She frustrated. Why she never recall any friend name YM.

 

Poor YM…. He/she must waiting for my reply ……. Has he/she given up???