chapter 4

Memories-HIATUS

In front of the door

After 30 minutes waiting for the boys, Eun Mi decided to squat in front of the apartment. She couldn’t hold her legs anymore. Its so painful.

 

“Aish…. They are really like girls. !!! Do they need to wear make up or something???!!! This is too much!!!” Eun Mi nagged. She kept on nagging talking nonsense without realizing that there was a pair of eyes watching her while smiling.

 

“EHEM…..” Eun Mi felt shocked. She turned around and saw the arrogant guy she met just now.

 

Wow!! He looked like a prince!!! Handsome prince in that costume!!!

 

She stunned. But then she felt annoyed. She pretended that he’s not there. Youngmin just smile. He slowedly approached Eun Mi.

 

“Hi…Im Youngmin….” He introduced himself and trying to shake hands.

 

Eun Mi pouted. She seemed to be ignoring Youngmin. She still felt hurt.

 

Omo!!! She’s cute!!!

 

Youngmin just smiled again realizing that she’s trying to ignore him.

 

Maybe she felt hurt of what I’ve done just now….

 

“Mianhei…….. I know I was a jerk just now….. I am so sorry….” Youngmin said while making a cute face.

 

Eun Mi stood up and smiled back. They shook hands.

 

“Apologies accepted!!! I am Eun Mi….!!” She said happily.

 

Youngmin was too shocked hearing the name. He froze.

 

Eun Mi??? My Eun Mi..???

 

“Hello??? Anybody home??” Eun Mi said while waving her hands in front of Youngmin’s face.

 

“err…Erm “ Youngmin said awkwardly. He’s speechless.

 

Omo!!! Is this really Eun Mi??? My Eun Mi?? But if she is ….why she does not recognize me???

 

Eun Mi looked at Youngmin.

 

What the hell is wrong with him?? One minute he’s friendly. Then he looked awkward. Aish!!!

 

“ Ok !! We are ready now!!! Let’s go!!! “ Suddenly , Minwoo’s voice broke the silence. He looked at both of Eun Mi and Youngmin.

 

Omo….!! Not again!!! It’s a war again!!!

 

“Who is this lovely lady???’ Donghyun said while looking at Eun Mi. Eun Mi just smiling at him and replied “ I am Eun Mi … at your service sir!!”

 

Eun Mi’s bowing at him. “ Hahah…you are funny… So how we’re going to go to the school?? Donghyun asked.

 

“Walking ….of course!!” Eun Mi replied while having a quick glance at Youngmin. Youngmin still looked confused. She sighed.

 

“ What???!!! Walking???ANDWAE!!!!!’ suddenly Kwangmin screamed. Eun Mi looked at him annoyedly.

 

“ Yah Kwangmin stop making a DRAMA okay???” Minwoo said.

 

“Come on bro…The school is just ten minutes away…Besides, you have to camouflage, remember?? If not your fans going to ambush you guys!!!’ Eun Mi added.

 

Jeongmin put his hand on her shoulder and whisper. “ So …you are also one of our fans aren’t you??” he’s trying to show his charm.

 

Eun Mi warded his hands “ Excuse me!!! Of course Im not!!! I’m just helping out my friend.”

 

“hahaha…. I know you are too embarrassed to admit don’t you??” Jeongmin said while laughing

 

“ I am NOT!!!!!” She screamed.

 

All of them laughing except Youngmin who still looked confuse.

 

“ Sorry dear…Jeongmin just playing around …that’s all” Hyunseong suddenly said. Meanwhile Eun Mi just smiled back.

 

“I know!! Heheh…Come let’s go we are already late!!!” She said. All of them followed her. Kwangmin seemed to notice Youngmin’s silence.

 

“Hyung…whats wrong with you??” Kwangmin asked.

 

“ erm …nothing….” Youngmin replied. Kwangmin shrugged. Youngmin took out his wallet and took out Eun Mi’s picture. He’s comparing Eun Mi in the picture and the one in front of him.

 

They are totally different. His Eun Mi has classic short hairstyle where the ends are cut just around chin length and aligned close to the facial area. Meanwhile this Eun Mi has very long hair close to her waist. His Eun Mi was a shy girl and very gentle. While this Eun Mi was very aggressive and a bit like a tomboy.

 

He felt confused.

 

Ani ….She is not my Eun Mi…. But God …Why I fell something towards her?? Am I falling in love with her??? But what about my Eun Mi?

 

“ANDWAE!!!!” Youngmin screamed. The rest of them looked at him with annoyed faces.

 

“YAH!! Jo Youngmin!!! What’s wrong with you???!!!’ Donghyun asked him. Youngmin looked at him and smile foolishly.

 

Omo he’s so cute!!!! ( This is what Eun Mi thought )

 

“Mianheyo hyung…. I think I have gone insane right now….heheheh But don’t worry I’m okay now….hehee” Youngmin replied while grinning. Meanwhile Eun Mi laughing when hearing Youngmin’s explaination.

 

‘hahaha…You are so funny…ahahahah” She continued to laugh. Meanwhile Youngmin still smiling.

 

Suddenly, she just realized that they did not wear their masks. She stopped laughing.

 

“OMO!!! Put your masks now!!! We are almost there.” She said. Hurriedly, they put the masks on.

 

Eun Mi looked at each of them closely.

 

“Wah!!! You guys really look like the actors from Phantom of Opera!!! Daebak!!!” She showed two thumbs up to them.

 

All of them were just laughing. “Oh that’s the school!!!” Kwangmin said while pointing at the school.

 

There, they could see so many girl fans were waiting outside of the school screaming their names. “BOYFRIEND!!! BOYFRIEND!!! BOYFRIEND!!! WE WANT BOYFRIEND!!!” Then they screamed.

 

“Wah!! I didn’t know that you can be this famous!!” Eun Mi said with surprise.

 

“Hahaha …now you know the power of BOYFRIEND!” Donghyun said proudly.

 

“Ok guys…It seemed that we have to take the back door since too many people here…Come …” Eun Mi pulled the hand one of them without looking at who he was. And he was Youngmin!!! Youngmin froze again. His hands became cold. Eun Mi turned around and he realized it was Youngmin. Eun Mi face blushed but she tried to act cool. She let go his hand.

 

“I am so sorry… Oh my!! your hand really cold!!” Eun Mi said while smiling. Youngmin just froze there without saying anything. Kwangmin felt strange about his hyung.

 

What the hell is wrong with him??

 

“ Hyung…whats wrong with you???” Kwangmin asked while whispering to Youngmin.

 

“Erm Nothing” Youngmin replied.

 

“ Hyung …you can fool others but not me. Just tell me..” Kwangmin whispered again.

 

Youngmin did not reply. He was just looking at Eun Mi. Kwangmin also looked at Eun Mi.

 

Why he’s looking at Eun Mi like that?? I wonder…

 

While they tried to enter the gate back of the school suddenly, there was 4 girls stopped Eun Mi and the rest of them. Eun Mi was too shocked.

 

Omo!! What do I do?? What do I do??? Ottoke??? If they knew BOYFRIEND are with her…Who knows what will happen??

 

“YAH!! TOMBOY!! What are you doing here?? And who’s these 6 guys???”  Chung Ae asked while looking at the guys up and down, up and down. While Ae Cha , Hana and Hee Young just grinned evilly.

 

“ Its None of YOUR d#$%@% BUSINESS!!!” Eun Mi’s cursing.

 

BOYFRIENDs were so shocked to hear Eun Mi’s cursing.

 

What an aggressive girl!!!

 

Youngmin also shocked to hear the cursing word.

 

She is nothing like MY graceful and polite EUN MI…

 

“ YAH!! EUN MI!!!! I will tell MR LEE…. i’ll tell him……” Eun Mi did not wait for Ae Cha to finish her sentence. Eun Mi saw a pile of water just next to her. She took it and pouring the water to the queenkas and then….

 

“RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed. The boys was too shocked but followed her instruction.

 

“#%%^%$^%&*^(*&)(*_)(_+)(&&&@!!!!” The queenkas cursed them.

 

Meanwhile, once they were at the safe place. Eun Mi and the boys laughed crazily.

 

“hahahahah…You’re so naughty… Who are they??” Minwoo asked while still trying to control himself from laughing.

 

“ahaha…Serve them right!!! They are the queenkas in this school…Oh ya… They are your biggest fan especially Youngmin and Kwangmin. Hahahah” She continued.

 

“Jinjayo??? How come I got a fan like that?? UGLY???!!!! Right hyung???” Kwangmin said while looking at Youngmin. Youngmin was just laughing and nodded.

 

‘AGREED!!!’He answered. All of them laughed again.

 

Suddenly, Eun Mi’s phone rang. What a weird funny ringtone (listen to this guys….hahah … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDCqgV1nj0&feature=related)

 

“Is that Mr Bean??” Youngmin asked. Eun Mi nodded and laughed.

 

“Funny isn’t it?? I love it!!! Hahah...Omo its Jae!! Yeoboseyo??” She answered the call.

 

‘Ok we’ll meet you there” She ended the call.

 

“Guys…my friend said that we have to hurry up. If not, your fans going to demolish the stage. Let’s run!!!’ She ran. All of them needed ran again.

 

Aish this girl really aggressive and active…. She really loves to run… hehe…. But why I felt weird in my heart???

 

Youngmin thought.

 

Hi guys!!! its me after a while...... I've been busy with fasting months and Eid festival. I am very sorry for taking long time to update!!! Im going to update my other Youngmin's fanfics too...So don't worry okay!!! Thanks for all your support and I love you guys a lot!!!!

Saranghaeyo!!!!