Chapter three

Memories-HIATUS

Boyfriend’s dorm (6.00 pm)

 

Everybody was sleeping on the floor after they got back from the airport. They were too exhausted. At the first glance, we will see like dead bodies sprawled on the ground. They have been sleeping for 11 hours already. But still no one woke up. Their manager shook his head while smiling seeing them sleeping like that.

 

“Poor my dongsaeng…. They must be too tired….” He took a glance through to their schedule.

 

“OMO!!! They have a performance tonight!!! OMO…8 pm??!!! Woah!!! I have to wake them up to get ready.” Their manager said then trying to wake them up. However, he failed.

 

“Even if the bomb exploded…I don’t think any of them will awake. “ He nagged

 

‘Ottoke???” He thought for a while then he grinned. He then headed to the washroom. He saw a pile, then he put water in it. After that, he poured the water to every one of them. They were too shock and started jumping.

 

“Hyung…is it flood in the house??” Kwangmin asked while rubbing his eyes. Everybody looked confused.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH….Serve you right. Just now I’ve been trying to wake you up…but none of you wake up. So I decided to pour the water to each of you…hahahah” Their manager laughed.

 

Everyone seemed to be annoyed with their manager’s action. “YAH !!hyung…why you wake us?? We are so tired!!!huhuh” Donghyun said annoyedly.

 

“Aish…. Donghyun…don’t you remember today you’ll be attending a festival at your uncle’s school?? You’re going to perform there “ He reminded them.

 

“OMO!!! I totally forgotten about this!!!” He looked at his phone and saw 120 miscalls and 40 messages from his uncle. He quickly called back his uncle.

 

‘Nae uncle…Mianhei …I was sleeping just now…Too tired…nae..We’ll be there around 7.30 pm.. ok..see you then” Donghyun finished talking to his uncle.

 

“okay guys…. We have to get ready now. My uncle said that there will be two of his students come over to our house. They will provide us costumes to camouflage” He said.

 

“Costumes ?? But why hyung??” Youngmin asked while yawning.

 

“Well he said that the theme is costume party festival. Besides, he said many of our fans have already there waiting for us and wanted to ambush us and they wanted to hug and kiss us. He afraid that they might hurt us. SO we have to wear a costume and pretend to be as students too. Can you imagine that??  I am so proud to be BOYFRIEND’ Donghyun said proudly while grinning.

 

“WOAH!! Hyung!! That’s frightening!!” Minwoo said.

 

“I don’t mind if they hug and kiss me hahahahah” Jeongmin said.

 

“But hyung what if they us?? ANDWAE!!! I’m still a !!!” Youngmin said while screaming.

 

All of them laughed hearing Youngmin’s words.

 

“Guys!!! Its late already!!! Just go and bathe okay???!!!” Their manager nagged and pretended to be angry.

 

All of them ran to the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile, otw to Boyfriend’s dorm

 

Eun Mi was walking alone to Boyfriend’s dorm together with six costumes in a trolley. She’s nagging all the way to their dorm. She was so furious because she has to go alone. However, she has no choice. Jae was too busy preparing for the stage and a secret room for Boyfriend. Fortunately, the place was just 15 minutes from the school.

 

“Jae , fortunately you’re my friend. If not I’ll kill you’ She nagged again.

 

She took a look on the card given by her principal.

 

“Sunny Hill apartment…. Hm let’s see here. Hm… oh that’s the one” she said to herself. She has to take the elevator since the dorm was at 5th Floor. When she press the elevator button, she just realized that the sign stated “ Its broken…Please use the stairs. Thank You”

 

“WHAT????!!!! F!@$@^#&@!# @(&(*^#@^@!*#(!!!! ‘ She’s cursing. She was too angry. Now she has to bring all the heavy costumes without using the trolley to the 5th Floor.

 

Since she has no choice, she climbed up the stairs. At last she managed to climb up until to the 5th Floor. She threw all the costumes in front of Boyfriend’s apartment. She banged the door, then she sat on the floor. She was so tired.

 

“Yes??” Suddenly there was a very good looking guy at the door. Staring at her. Quickly she collected all the costumes on the floor.

 

She stood up. “ Are you one of Boyfriend?? ‘ She asked politely with a fake smile.

 

Wah he’s so cute!!! But what the hell I’m thinking… I hate kpop band.

 

“Owh yes…I’m Minwoo….please come in. let me help you with the costumes. It surely looked heavy. “ Minwoo said while smiling.

 

Omo…he’s so cute…I feel like wanna pinch his cheeks.

 

‘Gomawo…. Its really heavy…and you know what I have to climb up the stairs ..The elevators are not working….huhuh” Eun Mi complained.

 

 “Oh… my principal asked you guys to wear these and follow me. If you don’t mind …can I have a glass of water?? I’m thirsty and tired. “ Eun Mi requested and then without anyone inviting her she simply sat on the sofa. Then she closed her eyes.

 

Minwoo rushed to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

 

“Pity her…she must be tired’ he whispered

 

“Minwoo…. Who is that??’ Youngmin suddenly came out. He looked at Eun Mi the sofa. She looked like she’s sleeping.

 

She’s cute!!! Omo what the hell I’m thinking….

 

It’s the first time he felt something towards a girl other than his first crush.

 

Youngmin kept on staring her without blinking.

 

Wah…Her eyelashes is long and pretty….

 

Suddenly, Minwoo’s out from the kitchen. “Here’s the water.” He gave to Eun Mi.

 

Eun Mi opened her eyes and start drinking the water. Then she realized something, there was another guy other than Minwoo standing staring at her. She looked at Youngmin. She felt slight embarrassed. Her cheeks redden.

 

Omo…Her cheeks redden…so cute!!!

 

Youngmin kept on staring at Eun Mi. Eun Mi pretended to be okay.

 

“Hi …You must be of Boyfriend too right??” She asked and then stood up to shake hands.

 

However, Youngmin just stood there and doing nothing except staring at her. Eun  Mi felt embarrassed and angry at the same time but she tried to chill out. She gave a fake smile.

 

“Erm… okay…I’ll just wait outside okay. You guys just get ready okay” She said and then left them headed to the door.

 

Stupid crazy guy!!! ARROGANT!!! UW**^&*^&E*^W&E)Q(W+_

 

Minwoo could sense the tense between Youngmin and Eun Mi.

 

“We’ll get ready in 15 minutes.!! Oh ya..don’t you have to wear costume too?” Minwoo asked politely and trying to be cute.

 

Eun Mi smiled back at him.

 

This guy is friendlier than that arrogant guy!!!He’s even cuter…

 

“Oh its okay…Mine at the school. I’ll change later. Don’t worry. I’ll wait outside okay” She said while still smiling. She could feel like that Youngmin still staring at her. She pretended that he’s not there.

 

Minwoo nodded and smiled.

 

What the hell is wrong with Youngmin hyung…. ???

 

When Eun Mi was at the front door, Minwoo pinched Youngmin’s hand.

 

“OUCH!! Yah!! What’s that for??!!!” Youngmin said in angry tone.

 

“Are you dreaming hyung?? Why you treat her like that??” Minwoo asked.

 

“Erm…I don’t know Minwoo…..” Youngmin shrugged. He’s not lying….. he’s telling the truth.

 

“Minwoo???!!! Youngmin???!! What are you still doing ??? Faster…. We are really late… Oh the costumes are here. Bring these to others too” Their manager demanded.

 

They just nodded and followed their manager’s instruction.

 

Youngmin turned back and looked at the front door. Thinking about the girl.

 

Why I’m behaving like this?? Why my heart beat crazily???Why Why??

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Thanks to all my chingus and subscribers who subscribe this story..... really appreciate it!!! I hope you enjoy the story. Oh ya!! please pretend that you are Eun Mi when you read this story okay...Just to get the feel hahahah....

Saranghaeyo!!! Gomawo!!!!May god bless you and Take care okay!!! tata and bye ;p

P/S; Sorry if the colour is too striking!!! hehehe... I just love the striking color. heheh ;p