Chapter 3

The Bridge Between you and me is... A baby?

VocabularBox :

(All K)

Kajja- Let's go

Yoboseyo [Yoh-bo-seyo]- Formal way of saying Hello when answering the phone

Aish- an expression when Koreans are frustrated

Assa [ah-sa]- Yay!

Gwenchana [Gwen-cha-nah]- informal way of saying Are you okay?

Chebal- formal way of saying please

 


 

Min Song groggily sat up and stretched her arms. Yawning sleepily, she rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes along with her. She showered for a few minutes, changed her clothes and put on some light make up.

 

“Liang Xiao Le, wake up~ we're going to go somewhere” Min Song sat on the bed, shaking Xiao Le's shoulder as she tried to pry him awake.

 

“Where are we going mama?” Xiao Le sleepily sat up while rubbing his eyes.

 

“We're going to be join a reality show called 'Hello Baby' and we're the main characters!” Min Song answered bluntly.

 

“Show? Like Buzz Lightyear?” Xiao Le excitedly said. His favorite character was Buzz Lightyear and his dream was to be an astronaut like him, to fight evil and protect his mother.

 

“Hmm.. somewhat like that” Min Song chuckled and carried Xiao le in her arms.

 

“Kajja let's take a shower then eat breakfast” Xiao le nodded and smiled as Min Song took her son to the bathroom and bathe him 'till he was squeaky clean.

 


 

“I'm so excited~ I'll be like Buzz Lightyear!” Xiao le jumped in the cab excitedly with a bright smile.

 

“Careful! Those leather seats are new” The taxi driver scolded Xiao le.

 

“Mianheyo” Min Song bowed before seating herself next to Xiao le and closing the car door.

 

“I'm sorry Mr. Taxi driver” Xiao Le lowered his head and mumbled. “It's okay, as long as you don't do it again next time” the taxi driver smiled through the rear view mirror. Xiao Le nodded and smiled.

 

“So where are we heading to miss?” the taxi driver asked. Min Song handed the driver the card, Myungeon-ssi gave her and said “That's the place”

“Okay” the taxi driver nodded and gave the card back before stepping on the pedal and zooming off to the designated place. A few minutes later they arrived at the place. Min Song looked outside the window and saw no cameras, studio or anything. But except a park and playground.

 

“Is this it?” Min Song raised an eyebrow as she paid the taxi driver and stepped out of the cab, along with Xiao le.

 

Min Song's P.O.V

 

“Waah! There's a playground!” Xiao Le ran to the swings and played while I was calling Myungeon-shii.

 

“Yobeseyo?” the other end of the phone asked.

 

“Hello, Myungeon-ssi? I'm here at the place where you asked me to be and I don't seem to see any studios or anything at all, besides a park and a playground”

 

“Ah, Min Song-ssi! You're at the correct place, actually the camera crew is going to come there in a few minutes! Just wait there and they'll explain everything to you”

 

“Ah.. Okay” I nodded and when I was about to say something the phone call ended. “Aish.. what a rude person! Didn't even say goodbye” I scowled at the phone before placing it back in my purse.

 

“Mama! Come and play on the swing with me!” Xiao Le beckoned me to come to play with him. “Deh~” I smiled and played with him while waiting for the camera crew to arrive.

 

“Mama.. I'm so happy to be able to finally play on the swing” Xiao Le grinned. “No one would be able to push me off the swing anymore like in school” I frowned and carried him, sitting on the swing and placing him on my lap.

 

“Liang Xiao le, didn't I say to tell your teacher or me when that happens?” I hugged him while rocking the swing back and forth.

 

“Deh.. but I don't want them to get in trouble and make you or the teacher worry..” he mumbled and looked at his intertwined fingers.

 

“Aigoo, those kids will never learn will they?” I mumbled to myself, “But anyways, Xiao Le they deserved to be punish. It's bad to bully, you know that, don't you? ” I said while resting my head on top of his head. Xiao le nodded and pouted before jumping off the swing and breaking my embrace.

 

“Araseo mama but in return don't frown, you don't look pretty when you frown” Xiao Le said cutely while crossing his arms and pulled the corner of my mouth upwards, forming it into a smile. “Araseo, araseo, mama won't frown” I smiled and took his fingers off my face. Pretending that I was biting them.

 

A camera went flash, interrupting our mother and son moment. “You must be the camera crew?” I stood up and walked towards them while holding Xiao le's hand.

 

“Deh, and you're Ms. Liang?” A middle aged man said.

 

“You can just call me Min Song, sir” I smiled and bowed to the crew.

 

“Aigoo don't be so formal! you can just call me Uncle Han” he smiled as I nodded. “So putting that aside, about the show, you're going to do a little interview about yourself and your son” I nodded, “and you'll meet the boys later on. Except not directly...” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“And by not directly, you mean?”

 

“The boys are going to find you and your son, of course.” he smiled, “but by doing that, you and Xiao le will have to do exactly what I say” I nodded, a bit unsure.

 

“But before that, let's go on with the interview!” he chirped and motioned us to sit on the swing; I sat on one of the swings and Xiao le sat on my lap. We were asked things about our personal life and we both answered honestly, well most of the time. After the interview we were escorted inside the van and Mr. Han told us the plan. Each and every detail of it.

 

“So I just do that?”

 

“Neh, and Xiao le will do this” he smiled as Xiao le clapped and beamed. “This will be fun~” he giggled.

 

3rd Person's P.O.V

The 6 participants were anxiously waiting in the van, talking about what the baby might like, what its gender might be and so on. After a while, they arrived at the studio and nervously came down from the van as they walked towards the studio.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo!” they all bowed to the crew before going to the coordi-noonas for hair and make-up. After they were done, they were greeted by the PD-nim, Kim Myungeon.

 

“So today you 6 are going to meet the baby, but before that you're going to do an interview and a little scavenger hunt” He smiled and the 6 looked at each other, a bit nervous about the 'scavenger hunt' thing.

 

“Okay. Let's start the show!” he smiled and brought them to the set. Suho was the first to be interviewed. He walked inside a room where the interviews usually take and sat on a chair.

 

Q: “So Suho-ssi what do you think about being an appa?”

Suho:“I think I would do fine being an appa” [smiles] “since I'm the leader of EXO-K; take care of the members and make sure they're in good health, I'm practically taking care of grown up babies” [laughs]

Baekhyun and Sehun outside the interview room: Lies!

Suho: Why... these ungrateul kids! [runs out the interview room while tripping a bit]

image

 

Q: “Do you think you could handle being an appa?”

Baekhyun: Well... Honestly, no. [laughs sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck] I like kids, but I don't think I could handle with their endless crying! unless someone will help me~

tumblr_m6jsvx5VaK1qkr4jb.gif

Q: “What were you thinking when you heard that you were joining Hello Baby?”

Sehun: I didn't really think much... [bites lips] I was too nervous to even think about anything! Well except for that the fact that how we're we going to handle this baby alone and without much experience, if I might add. [pouts cutely]

7321338430_08a03933d0_o.jpg

 

Q: “Do you think taking care of a baby is hard?”

Kris: Neh, when I saw the past seasons of Hello Baby and how the idols worked so hard to take care of them, it made me think how hard it will be to take care of one if you don't have much experience about them. [nods and smiles a bit]

tumblr_m5gnv059Yf1qaxbc2o1_500_large.gif

Q: “Since you're the oldest within the group here, do you think it would be hard to communicate with the baby?"

Lu Han: I don't think so, I think me and the baby will communicate well considering how I act like a child myself! [laughs cutely] Age doesn't matter, it's about how you know how to lower yourself and try to talk to the baby, no matter how stubborn he/she is. [nods]

tumblr_m5bk4dsbnf1ruzle3o2_250.gif

Q: “Have you ever thought of being an appa?”

Lay: Honestly, yes. I always wanted to be a young father since I like kids very much! (*smiles*) And if I wasn't an Idol I would be engaged right now! [laughs jokingly]

tumblr_m6fwqpcdsR1qd80q1o3_250.gif

 

As they Finished the interview they were brought to the living room and were given a card.

 

“Omo what's this?”Suho took the card and everyone gathered around him, trying to sneak a peek at it. “If you want to see the baby, you need to find your 'wife' first”

 

“WIFE?!” they all said in unison, while looking at the PD-nim suspiciously. The PD-nim gave them another card and once again, Suho read it aloud. “There are 6 clues to finding the mom and the baby and This is the first clue to your hunt : A child's solace” Suho looked at the PD-nim weirdly and so did the other members.

 

“Kajja, let's start looking” Kris walked out of the studio as the other members followed them like ducklings and into the van with the camera crew behind. The members were discussing on how to answer the clue as to find the place.

 

“A child's solace? You mean like a toy store?” Baekhyun said.

 

“I guess so, but not all children play toys” Suho answered.

 

“What?! They don't?!” Sehun widen his eyes in shock. “Yeah” Kris shrugged.

 

“How about the playground?” Lu Han suggested. The members lit their eyes in hope.

 

“Take us to the nearest playground!” Lay said to the PD-nim, who was in the driver seat.

 

“Okay” he smiled and sped up. A few minutes passed by and they arrived in the playground. As the members went down the van one by one, some started to look for any signs for the hint. Baekhyun was digging up in the sand box; Kris was somewhere in the bushes, while the others were half-playing, half-searching.

 

“Yah! Yah! That's too high!” Sehun laughed as he was being pushed by Luhan in the swings. “Stop playing you two!” Suho barked from the sea-saw, he was searching if they're any hints taped on it.

 

“I'm not playing, I'm searching if I could see anything suspicious from up here” Sehun defended and Lu Han nodded in agreement. “Yeah and I'm helping him” They both snickered. Lay rolled his eyes at that statement and continued on what he was doing, which was searching every nook and cranny in the playground.

 

“Give us more hints, chebaaaalyo?” Lay looked at the camera with a puppy dog eyes, that would make fans swoon for him. Mrs. Han, the wife of Mr. Han, who were both leaders of the two different camera crew, shook her head. And so did the PD-nim, who was grinning widely.

 

“Tch.” He scowled and tripped on a rock, thus making him fall to his knees. “OUCH!” He winced but smiled in victory when he coincidentally saw the hint that he was looking for. “Gwenchana?” All the members started surrounding Lay.

 

“Neh... but look what I found” He grabbed the hint that was stuck under the bench and grinned widely. “ASSA! We can finally move on~” Baekhyun high fived the members as so did Lay.

 

“ 'Zoom Zoom My heart like a rocket~' Wait isn't that B1A4 sunbanim's song?” Lay widened his eyes in bewilderment after reading the hint.

“Deh, it is” Lu Han answered to his question.

 

“What does this mean?” Kris said. The members where sitting down on the bench while thinking of an answer to the hint.

 

“Does it mean that we're going to see B1A4 sunbanims?” Sehun asked. But before the PD-nim could say 'no'. Baekhyun beat him to it.

 

“Yah! That's just absurd, B1A4 sunbanims are busy with promotions right now. So of course it's not them! There must be some meaning to this hint—ROCKET!” Baekhyun sprung up from his seat.

“Bwoh?” the others narrowed their eyes while looking at Baekhyun like he had four heads.

 

“Zoom Zoom my heart like a ROCKET” Baekhyun smiled but the others just looked at him with raised eyebrows. “Don't you get it? It means that the hint has something to do with rockets, there's a Space Museum just near this park!” He said excitedly. The others made an 'o' with their mouths and quickly smiled while nodding. “Next destination : Space Museum” They all ran to the van with the camera crew and PD-nim trailing behind them.

 


(A/N:) Woot! woot! that's right yo' peeps, ya'll best be finding that fine lady soon~ LOL. I just wanted to try typing like that! XD couldn't help it *le shrugs* Anyways~ I hope this chappie did not ! ;___; do subscribe and comment! it would be much appreciated~ ^^ Also! Thank you for those who subscribed and commented on the story~

 

​I'm really happy right now!! TTwTT  I GOT 11 SUBBIESSSS WOOT! WOOT! that's a lot for me ya' know?

image

AND OMFG!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT B1A4 IS GOING TO HAVE FREAKING HELLO BABY FOR SEASON 6?!!!! 

image

BUT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SUBS THOUGH.... ;________;

image

BTW PLEASE VOTE FOR EXO FOR THE BEST DEBUT!!! [CLICK] *BUING BUING*