Chapter 2

The Bridge Between you and me is... A baby?

Vocabulary Box :

(All K)

Hyung- Big Brother, used for boys. While for the girls, they use "Oppa" (Informal)

Noona [Noon-nah] - Older Sister, used for boys. While for the girls, they use "Unnie" (Informal)

Mehrong [Meh-rong] - Sticking out one's tonuge playfully

Aigoo [I-goo] - an expression Korean's make

Annyeonghasseyo [An-nyong-ha-se-yo] - formal way of saying Hello

Deh/Neh- Yes

-ssi [she]- is a honorfic used when talking formally with people with a higher rank or older than you. 

Ani [Ah-knee]- No

Umma [Oo-Ma] - Mom

Appa [Ah-pa] - Dad

(A/N:) I'm sorry in advance if they're any grammar mistakes! >.<


“Hyung! What is with this Hello Baby thing? We just came back from China!” Kris, the leader of EXO-M, asked the Manager of the group.

 

“Well that doesn't mean you're not going to participate in the show!” Manager Lee sternly said.

 

“What? We're going to join Hello Baby?” Baekhyun excitedly plopped himself on the couch.

 

“Yeah, it's to make EXO more popular. Girls just love it when boy groups take care of babies,” Baekhyun nodded and made an 'o' with his mouth.

 

“Can't EXO-M stay out of this? We had enough promotions for months!” Kris argued again.

 

“No, it's essential for BOTH groups, but I guess some of you can stay behind since the director of Hello Baby can only handle six people for this season”

 

“Six? But aren't SNSD noonas 9 people in a group?” D.O plopped beside Baekhyun.

 

“No! SNSD noonas were supposed to be 11 people but then those two people dropped out—”

 

“Oh, just shut it Sone boy” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sat across Baekhyun.

 

“What? I can't help it! It's in my blood, my genes, my SONE SELF” Baekhyun dramatically answered with a hand over his heart.

 

“Whatever," Chanyeol laughed at his best friend's fan boy side.

 

“Anyways, getting back to the topic before Baekhyun decided to be a fan boy and ruin our purpose of the conversation...” Kris rolled his eyes and looked at Manger Lee again, who was busily texting with his girlfriend.

 

“Hmm? Oh right...” Manager Lee faked a cough and placed his cell phone back inside his jean pockets.

 

“Who wants to join Hello Baby? Three from EXO-K and three from EXO-M,” Manager Lee shouted loud enough for everyone in the dorm to hear.

 

“Meeeee~” Baekhyun smiled widely, while frantically raising his hands.

 

“Okay, one from EXO-K” Manager Lee nodded and wrote on a small notepad to give to the director later on.

 

“Count me out! Who will clean the dorm while the six of you leave?" D.O said in a motherly tone.

 

"I won't be joining if D.O doesn't join~" Kai danced his way back to his room.

 

“Me too” Chanyeol spoke.

 

“What?! Don't leave me alone Chanyeol!” Baekhyun tried to persuade his best friend.

 

“Sorry bud, but I'm not going to join this one, so count me out” Chanyeol replied.

 

“B-but” Baekhyun tried to do some aegyo that might change his mind, but to his disappointment, Chanyeol only shook his head in return.

 

“Sorry, but no” Chanyeol firmly said.

 

“Fine, head” Baekhyun scowled and leaned on the couch.

 

“Hello Baby? hm.. I think I'll join” Lu Han walked out of his room with his earphones hanging around his neck.

 

“If Lu Han hyung is joining, then, me too!” Sehun grinned and wrapped an arm around Lu Han's shoulder.

 

“HUNHAN! HUNAHAN!” Chaneyol repeated with his deep voice.

 

“Awww~ too bad you won't be seeing HunHan playing with the baby LIVE” Baekhyun mehronged.

 

“AH! Manger Hyung, can I take back what I said? I want to join Hello Baby!” Chanyeol said, determined. As the 'HunHan club' president, he needed be updated with every move the HunHan couple made, especially when they interact with babies.

 

“Sorry Chanyeol, but as the leader of EXO-K, I must also enter Hello Baby” Suho appeared around the corner with a book in his hand.

 

“Awwww! B-but” Chanyeol pouted.

 

“No buts” Suho said.

 

“Fine...” Chanyeol sighed in defeat.

 

“Tch, serves you right. You won't come with your best friend to join the show, but when it comes to the 'HunHan club' you would, no matter what” Baekhyun scoffed, and in reply, Chanyeol just sheepishly grinned.

 

“Anyways... now that EXO-K is complete, how about from EXO-M? We need two more people” Manager Lee averted the conversation.

 

“I'm not joining” Xiumin said while eating some Steam buns along with Lay, who was eating some chips from the kitchen.

 

“Well, I am” Lay answered “I like kids, so why not?” he shrugged and threw the empty bags of chips inside the trash bin.

 

“Okay 1 more person! Tao? Chen? Kris?” Manager Lee asked.

 

“Not me” Chen said.

 

“I don't want any kid touching my Gucci” Tao answered while feeling the soft leather of his Gucci bag.

 

“Now that leaves you, Kris” Manager Lee eyed him. Kris sighed in defeat after looking at the other two traitors.

 

“Fine” he glared at Chen and Tao before heading to his room.

 

“Now that we're all complete, we can start Hello Baby tomorrow! See you later boys~” Manger Lee went outside the dorms, leaving all the six participants groaning.

 

“Tomorrow? I haven't even had time to study about babies!” Baekhyun whined.

 

“I have an idea! We could watch all the seasons of Hello Baby again,” Suho smiled and plugged the laptop to the TV.

 

“Great idea!” Baekhyun beamed. All the six participants gathered around the living room as they started to watch the episodes of Hello Baby from the start to the end.

 


Min Song's P.O.V

 

“Mama! Look this bed is so comfy!” Xiao Le giggled and jumped up and down on the bed. We were staying in a small hotel, somewhere... I don't even know where we are or what the hotel's name was, I think it started with a J? Whatever. I just spotted it while looking around for one, but it's a good thing it was cheap because, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on the first day.

 

“Neh, it is” I smiled and sat on the bed.

 

“Mama, why are you speaking in Korean?” Xiao Le sat beside me as I chuckled and head locked him.

 

“Aigoo! Has my son forgotten that we're in Korea right now? From now on you have to speak in Korean, araseo? Without mixing Mandarin in it” I released him and he nodded.

 

“A-ra-seo” He said the word slowly, making sure that he was pronouncing it right. Satisfied, he nodded contentedly.

 

“You're so cute!” I squealed as I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Mama I'm hungry, when are we eating?” Xiao Le asked.

 

“I think they have a kitchen here...” I tapped a finger on my lip. I walked around the room and found a small door, leading to a small kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, I found out that there weren't any ingredients inside.“I guess we have to use customer service” I pouted and slumped my shoulders in disappointment. As I head back to the room where the telephone was, I dialed the number for customer service and ordered our food.

 

“Let's wait for our food to come, Xiao Le” I smiled and sat next to him. “Hao-- I mean, araseo!” he eye smiled and snuggled onto my arm.

 

Five minutes later, our food arrived and we ate all of it before placing it in the dishwasher. Which I found conveniently inside the kitchen. I looked at the digital clock in the room and it read 3:34 PM. Hmm... I guess It's time for me to look for the director of that 'show' “Xiao le, wait here and don't make any trouble, okay? Mama is going out to do something” I sternly said.

 

“Araseo Mama!” He giggled and saluted.

 

“Good boy” I patted his head before taking my purse and walking out of the door.

 

“Taxi!” I waved my hand in front of a yellow cab. The taxi stopped in front of me and the window opened, revealing a man in his late 30's.

 

“Where are you going, Ma'am?” I went inside the car and handed him the business card that I have in my hands.

 

“Okay, we'll be there in 30 minutes” I nodded and looked out the window, memorizing the place. Okay, the name of the hotel is Jewelry, the street number is XX and the street name is XX, got it! The cab zoomed off and I sat on my seat, repeating the name of the place in my head.

 

Like the guy said, we arrived 30 minutes later and I quickly gave him the exact amount of cash he needed before walking out of the cab. “Woah... what a big building” I raised an eyebrow and walked inside the building, proceeding to the reception desk.

 

“Excuse me, do you know a man named...” I looked at the business card and the read his name, “Kim Myungeon?” I asked the girl behind the desk.

 

“Yeah, you're looking for him?" I nodded and she continued "I'll call him, in just a second” she turned  around and grabbed the phone then dialed some numbers. “Kim Myungeon-ssi, someone is looking for you.. yes... yeah... alright” she nodded and placed the phone down. “Go to that corridor in the right, make a turn and you'll see a door that has his name on it” she smiled.

 

“Alright, thank you!” I bowed and walked to the direction where the girl told me. When I got there, I knocked on the door and someone replied with a 'come in'.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo” I bowed.

 

“And... you must be?” The person behind the desk twirled his chair around.

 

“Liang Min Song, sir. I was told by your friend...” What's his name again? Was it Myungyeol? Ani, ani... I think it was Myunhi? Oh gosh, why do you have to fail me now memory?!... Myungji! Yeah it was Myungji! “Myungji-ssi, told me that he wanted my son to be in Hello Baby”.

 

“Ah~ my dear friend Myungji” he nodded and looked at me from head to toe, “he made a good choice” He smiled.

 

“Excuse me, sir?”

 

“Oh nothing, nothing” he reassured. “Anyways, come here...”

 

“Liang Min Song”

 

“Yes, yes, Min Song-shii” he motioned the chair in front of him. I sat down and faced him with a serious look on my face, which I only use when I'm taking to someone for business purposes. “So about 'Hello Baby' I wanted to ask permission if your son would like to attend this show with a boy group as his appa, and you as the umma”

 

“E-excuse me? Umma?! I thought you only wanted  Xiao Le” I cringed at the thought of having to be with other guys, a group to be exact.

 

“Don't worry it's only for two months, but with in those two months, we'll be meeting every week” he told me, but I wasn't exactly convinced. I had only a month to stay here and I don't think I want to leave Xiao Le here alone nor do I want to be an umma with some boy group!

 

“I'm sorry Myungeon-shii, but I only have a month stay here plus I don't think I'm qualified to be in a reality show with a bunch of boys” I shook my head.

 

“We could fix that! I'll pay for your flight back plus your perfect for the show! C'mon, please? It has good pay!” he persuaded. Well that sounds nice... I can't decline a deal like that, I need a money and Xiao Le would like to see more of Korea's beautiful scenery... I nodded and sighed in defeat.

 

“Fine”

 

“You'll not regret it Min Song-shii!” he beamed and gave me a card, stating where the show will be held and when I will be coming. “We'll be starting tomorrow and this is the time and place for it!” I nodded and smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida” I bowed lightly as he bowed back while shaking my hand furiously.

 

“See you tomorrow” he waved.

 

“Deh, goodbye” I grabbed my purse and called for cab when I got outside the building. I got a feeling that something unexpected is going to happen... I sighed and looked outside the window as I looked at the beautiful scenery of the city lights outside, waiting for the cab to reach the hotel.

 


(A/N:) Ay sup mah peeps! I hope you like this chapter~ do subscribe and comment! It would be much appreciated~ <3 Thank you for those who subscribed and commented on this story!

P.S

sorrowlicher, I was about to say that, instead of re-making the story that I erased, I'll just exchange it for this one! Is it okay? ^^;;  Im really sorry!!! >.< and happy birthday! :)