Chapter 6

The Bridge Between you and me is... A baby?

 

“APPA!” Xiao le ran to Yixing and glomped his legs for he was too short. Min Song looked at Xiao le in shock, Out of all people you ran into, why him? Min Song sighed and stared at the two as a smile unconsciously adorned her pink lips. They look so a like...

 

“Yah! That's unfair why'd you call Lay, appa? Call us appa too!!” Baekhyun whined and soon the others followed suit. Xiao le blinked at the childish EXO members “Arasseo appa!... what's your name again?” he tilted his head cutely and smiled. “It's Baekhyun appa” he smiled and held him up, making Xiao le giggle. The other members started to surround the two as they said their names at the same time and in rapid speed.

 

“Woah! Appas slow down, I can't memorize all of your names that quickly!” Xiao le pouted cutely making Min Song chuckle. When Xiao le saw Min Song, he quickly made a grabbing motion with his hands as he wanted to get off the unfamiliar feeling of being held by another person besides his mother.

"Mama~" Min Song smiled as Baekhyun gave Xiao le to Min Song. “Wow, you two really look alike even though you're just both siblings, the only difference is he has dimples, unlike you” Baekhyun chuckles.

 

Min Song nodded and when Xiao le was about to say something in protest—or at least what Min Song think isShe clamped his mouth and gave him a glance. Which made Xiao le nod, perfectly understanding what she meant. Even with his young age, Xiao le understood a lot of things and when his mother gave him that look, he knew what it means and it means to keep quiet, shut your mouth and let mama handle the rest.

 

“Yeah, we both got it from my umma but Xiao le mostly got it from his appa.” Min Song glanced at a certain someone before looking back at Baekhyun, smilingly.

 

“Oh! By the way mama,Myungeon ajusshi told me to give you this.” he smiled with his broken Korean and took one of his arms off Min Song's neck. Using that arm to take something—a card out of his pocket. He gave it to her and placed his arm back on her neck. Using one arm to hold Xiao le and the other to hold the card, she read what's written on it and furrowed her eyebrows. A look of bewilderment and disbelief washed over her face. Curious as to why Min Song's facial expression fell like that, the EXO members surrounded her and tried to read what's on the card.

 

Some chuckled and smiled while others hi-fived with a smirk on their faces.

 

 

“Cut!” the PD-nim, Kim Myungeon ordered the crew. And with that being said, the camera crew turned their cameras off and everyone thanked each other for their hard work. After all that, I placed Xiao le down and stomped towards the PD-nim while clenching the card in her hands.

 

“What does this mean?” Min Song said as she tried to remain calm. Holding the card up for the PD-nim to see. “A change of plans.” he smiled like it was nothing as Min Song gaped at him. “A-a change of plans?! I thought you said I wouldn't need to stay with them!” Min Song said the last part in a harsh whisper as the EXO members glanced at the two of them. “Well, Sorry Min Song-ssi but if you don't want me to tell them that you're the mother of Xiao le--since you seem to be keeping it a secret-- I suggest you follow my plans,” he said in a whisper with a knowing smile.

 

Min Song gawked at him. I-is he threatening me?! She fumed and took a deep breath. “I-I... fine.” He smiled. As much as she doesn't want to live with the boys, she couldn't take the risk of anyone knowing about her background.

 

“But in one condition, I have to know why you changed your mind,” she said in pure curiosity.

 

“Let's just say, that I know something that you don't.” he chuckled as Min Song's facial expression turned more confused at his words. “Goodbye and I hope you have a nice stay, Min Song-ssi” Myungeon walked away to the van along with the staff before Min Song could say anything else.

 

Min Song sighed as Xiao le tugged on her shirt. “Umma are we really going to stay with EXO appas?” Xiao le beamed in excitement. Min Song looked at her son and tried to smile as cheerfully. “Yes” Xiao le smiled even wider upon hearing her confirmation. “Yay!!” he did a happy dance and dashed to the EXO members who were waiting outside their vans for us as they smiled seeing Xiao le's happy face. Min Song walked behind—more like trudged behind Xiao le, a bit down. She was happy that her son liked it but didn't know if she was just as happy. EXO-K went to the their van along with Min Song while EXO-M went to theirs along with Xiao le.

 

Min Song's P.O.V

 

What do you mean you know something that I don't? Myungeon-ssi, you're hiding something from me and I don’t know what but I know I'll find it out soon...

I thought as I watched out the window. I was seating on the middle with Baekhyun and Sehun while Suho was in the front with the manager and the others on the back.

 

“Min Song-ssi?” I heard the 1st manager of EXO out of three, Mr. Ho, called out.

“Neh?” I answered, snapping out from my train of thoughts.

 

“Which way is your house? So that we could get yours things later.” he said.

 

“Oh, I live in a hotel, it's on XX street, the name of the hotel is Jewel and my room number is 120 on the 3rd floor.” I answered. Good thing I didn't unpack my things yet, I don't want anyone seeing what's inside my bag. I sighed in relief.

 

“You live in a hotel?” Baekhyun asked. I nodded,

 

“Deh.” I smiled.

 

“Wow.. you must be really rich.” he said to himself but I heard it anyways.

 

“Ani, I'm just visiting this country until the show ends.” I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Chongmal? Waeyo?” D.O asked from the back with wide eyes. I explained why I was here and how I got here, earning some surprised looks from everyone.

 

“You must be lucky then! to be chosen out of the millions of people in China.” Chanyeol said, grinning a bit too widely.

 

“Neh” kind of, but lucky isn't really the word for it... it's more like.. Fate. I continued in my head. We started conversing about ourselves and I smiled at how kind and friendly EXO-K were. I learned a lot of interesting things about them, which were quite a lot. Like how D.O likes to clean after the members; how Baekhyun said that he likes to model in front of the mirror with his yellow towel; Sehun liking bubble tea and so on. And in the middle of Chanyeol's joke we had arrived in front of their dorms. It was pretty big if I say so myself, but considering that their 12 of them living in here, I wasn't so surprised.

 

(Red is Chinese)

 

We walked out the van only to be met by the EXO-M members waiting outside ours.

 

Mama! Did you know that EXO-M can speak in mandarin?!” Xiao le excitedly jumped in joy, his Changsha accent showing. I smiled and nodded.

 

Waahh.. his Changsha accent is so evident~” Luhan said. “Well they do live in Changsha after all.” Yixing chuckled.

 

~

 

“What are they saying?” Sehun laughed along with Chanyeol when he started to laugh aloud in the living room as if the EXO-M members said a joke like it's the funniest thing alive.

 

“Why are we laughing?” Sehun asked between his laughs. Chanyeol shrugged and continued laughing. Sehun stopped and glanced at Chanyeol with a poker face, but soon started laughing again with Chanyeol's contagious laughter.

 

D.O raised a brow and shook his head. Standing up from the couch and announcing that he was going to cook for dinner.

 

Kai nonchalantly laid down on the spot of the couch that I left as I offered to help D.O.

 

“Chanyeol... Sehun...” Baekhyun shook his head and sighed. At this moment, EXO-M stared at EXO-K like they were a bunch of crazy people as Min Song stood to help D.O.

 

Mama~ I'm bored!” Xiao le pouted as he tugged on the hem of my shirt. “Go play with EXO then,” I said while cutting the vegetables. He nodded while pouting, “Lay baba~!” I stopped chopping for a while and stared blankly at the carrots. Sighing to myself, I quickly finished chopping the vegetables and placed them in the boiling pot.

 

“I'll do the rest D.O-ssi” I said as he finished his side of the dishes. “You can just call me Kyungsoo or D.O, noona” he smiled bashfully. I smiled at his shyness and nodded while he ran to the living room, scolding Chanyeol when he started to smile creepily at Xiao le who was cowering behind Kris, using his height as a shield. I chuckled and shook my head, continuing to cook the beef stew and kimchi stew.

 

While taking down the plates and utensils. I tried reaching the highest part of the cabinet, where the mugs are. Dammit, why do I have to be short?! I blame nainai for this... I sighed and was about to ask Kris or Chanyeol for help but when I turned around, I bumped into a chest, who was already reaching for the mugs. “Here,” he smiled. “T-thanks Yix—er... Lay.” I stopped myself from saying his real name. I heard from Suho that he hated it when people called him his real name. And considering that he forgot about me, I guess I had to call him Lay. Which, will take a long time to get used to.

 

“You're welcome,” he smiled, his dimple smile. My heart fluttered and my cheeks started to become a rosy shade of red. I quickly grabbed the mugs from his grasp before he could see my red cheeks and set the table up. He helped me silently and I thanked him for that, since they are 14 people to feed after all.

“Thanks again,” I smiled... at the floor. I didn't want to look at him in the eyes, since butterflies would aimlessly float around my stomach, ticking me in places I didn't want to be tickled.

 

“Who are you thanking? The floor or me?” I looked up and saw him smirking. I blushed in embarrassment and answered a small “You...” he chuckled and walked out to call the other boys for dinner. I groaned inwardly at my stupidity and covered my face with my palms. Ugghh! Why does he still have that kind of effect on me after 4 and a half years?!

 

“Min Song are you okay?” I peeked behind my palms and saw Suho looking at me worriedly. Clearing my throat, I took my hands off my face and nodded.

 

“Err.. yeah.” I smiled and sat down on the chair next to Xiao le. Which was on the far end of the table.

 

(A/N: If you were wondering what the seating charts are, here it is ^^)

 

|Min Song| Lay | Kris | Tao | Chen| Luhan| Xiumin |
 



|Xiao le | Baekhyun |Suho| D.O | Kai |Sehun| Chanyeol |

 

 

I cursed under my breath when Lay sat next to me. Not that I was against him or anything, it's just that... I don't want to get close to him, knowing that he forgot about my existence before he became an idol and Xiao le's.

 

“I'll eat well!” everyone muttered said in unison before they started eating. And as EXO started eating, I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. They were like a bunch of growing kids who haven't eaten in days; trading what they have for another and using chopsticks as freaking swords(?!) Gosh. What went into them to become like this? I stared at them wide eyed, almost as big as D.O's.

 

“Here Xiao le,” Baekhyun gave Xiao le some food, since he can't get any through the food war they're having. “And here you go Min Song.” Baekhyun smiled at me. I thanked him and began eating the food that's on my plate, thankfully I could even eat any food through the war. I also thank the people who accidentally threw some food on my plate when they had their little chopstick/sword fight.

 

We all finished eating in a few minutes which seemed like a second to me. They're seriously like a bunch of food eating machines. I shook my head and was about to gather the plates but stopped when Suho and Xiumin offered to do it instead. I nodded at them and brought Xiao le with me to the room, which Kris said was the last room on the hallway. Thankfully, I didn't have any roommates with me besides Xiao le. I looked around the room and smiled; it was all white and had little shades of colors around. It was a relaxing color; at my left, I saw mine and Xiao le's luggage.

 

I started unpacking the luggage’s and changed into comfortable pajamas along with Xiao le. I was about to say goodnight to all of them but got dragged into the living room instead.

 

“W-what?” I looked at all the boys who were in their PJ's but leisurely spread acrossed the room.

 

“Oh, Min Song-ssi~ the night has just started! We still have a welcoming party for you both!” Chanyeol chuckled darkly. I gulped and sat down next to Chen. What could they have in store for us?

 


(A/N:) Hey there! You've noticed that I have a co-author right? ;) keke~ She's a good person and friend! :D MissVain will be my co-author from now on and I hope you'll please take care of her~ she'll be correcting my grammar and spellings every chapter, since I usually write them when I'm tired XD

EXO-M Won The best outfit + most popular group award + rookie awards~ <3 We're so proud of you boys!  ಥuಥ

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6e-ecEg78&feature=player_embedded

9/17/12

I'M JUST LIKE SOBBING HERE. WHEN THE VIDEO STARTED!! CONGRATS EXO! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARDWORK!!  I'll be here as your tissue <3  ಥ~ಥ

Thank you for those who Subscribed and Commented on this sotry!