Chapter 7

The Bridge Between you and me is... A baby?

 

 

VocabularBox :

K Maknae- The youngest member of the group

C Jiejie- It's like noona, except both male and female can use this term

C Xiao tiānshǐ- it means Little Angel (I think, if I'm correct >.<)

 


 

 

I smiled wryly and shook my head at the idea.

 

"I think I'll pass."


"But Min Song-ssi! It'll be no fun without you~" Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Neh, mama! No fun!" Xiao le followed suit. I sighed at the two and tried to resist, but gave in the end. I always had a weakness for cute things, such as aegyo.



"Yay!" They both exclaimed and dragged me to the circle. We were playing a game named Truth or Dare for the 'welcoming party' and junk foods of all kinds were sprawled around the floor. I somehow didn't like the idea of playing truth or dare with the guys, because who knows what kind of truths or dares they have in mind.
 

 


"Spin the bottle Sehun! Ppali~" Chanyeol urged the maknae. Sehun did as told and the bottle stopped at Me. I mentally groaned and answered a reluctant Truth.

 

 

"Who's the father of Xiao le?" I gawked at his straightforward question and was about to answer, but Kyungsoo beat me to it.

 

 

"What do mean who's the father of the child? Its obviously Min Song's father too, they're both siblings, remember? And the last time I remember you're not from China, so I doubt you'll know him." Kyungsoo reprimanded Sehun.

 

 

"I know, I just wanted to know if their father is am actor or idol because noona is so pretty, also Xiao Le~" He sheepishly laughed as I unconsciously let out a sigh of relief. "My father is just any regular businessman. His name is Liang Hua." I answered, and Sehun nodded with a smile.

 

 

“He must be a very handsome businessman then! Along with your umma,” he winked. I giggled at the cute maknae.



"What. Talking about? Mama is mama." Xiao le innocently answered, my eyes widened at his reply as the others stared at us both, in confusion.



"Xiao le, You can stop acting now~ the show is over, you can call me jiejie now," I lied through my teeth. Slowly, the confused faces of the members faded away and they believed my pretty lie. Thank goodness, I was good at covering things up, and acting was almost a second nature to me. Being a
Mother was the first.

 


"Jiejie--?" I cut Xiao le off and gave him the look, hoping he would understand that I'll tell him later in private and he should just follow along.

 

 

"For a second there, I really thought Xiao Le was your son." Suho chuckled and the others half nodded in agreement.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The game went on for a while and I was thinking whether what Min Song said earlier was true or not. And judging by her facial expression, I really don't know. This curiosity is itching me to ask her right now. Though that would be quite rude since I just met her today and if Xiao le was really her son, then there would be a reason why she said he's her brother instead of son, right?



I glanced at Min Song's side profile as she laughed loudly at Chanyeol's evil dare to Kai and smiled. But anyways, how could a person like her be pregnant at
such a young age. I shook the idea away and focused on Kai and Chanyeol's bickering.

 


"B-bwoh? But my image hyung! How could you?" Kai whined as he pushed the camera and washable marker away from his face.

 


"C'mon Jongin or should I say Jongito~ the fans won't mind!" He laughed. "They would want to see you in a mustache!" I laughed at the pair and joined in, also persuading him to do his dare. There was a fan in tumblr who informed that Kai looked his panic in the picture, and they even included a song with it. Even though, I didn't understood a thing, it was still kinda funny if you look at it. Plus, it's even more hilarious with Kris translating it all and trying to remain a straight face the whole time.

 



"F-Fine..." Kai sighed in defeat and let Chanyeol draw a mustache on him and his name, Jongito on his face. I took a picture of him afterwards, and posted it on twitter. There were immediate reactions from the fans. As we asked Kris to translate the English and Chinese comments with Min Song by his side, reading silently.

 

 

"LOOOOOOL!" Kris said and cringed afterward, "#PMSL Oh em geeeee!! Jongito?! THEY KNoW ABOUT TUMBLR?! Asddfffghhjkl EXOTICS evacuate. Erase everything and anything in tumblr now!!!" I seriously don't know which one is funnier; the fans comments, the sight of EXO in laughing chaos or Kris' face when he translated it all. Either way, I was already on the floor with the rest of the members, in the midst of dying in laughter or what fans call it "lmfao, rofl and pmsl" maybe even the combination of all.
 


Min song's P.O.V

The night ended with echoing laughter as one of the managers of EXO decided to knock on the door, and end all the noise going on in the room; everyone fell silent.

 

"I'm going to sleep guys," the first one to get up was Chanyeol, yawning loudly. A series of 'goodnights' were heard around the room as each and everyone left to leave to their respective rooms.



I carried the already sleeping child in my arms and smiled at his peaceful state. "Goodnight, Xiao tiānshǐ." I said in a whisper before giving him a peck in the forehead and tucking him in. I smiled and turned to left the room silently. I went to the living room, to clean up the mess earlier. Knowing the boys, they wouldn't do any work until the next day. Well, Kyungsoo might work on it now, but he fell asleep on Kai half way through the games and fun.



When I stepped in the living room, I let out a small gasp. I swiftly turned around to leave, but at the same time, I wanted to stay and help. And in the midst of fighting with myself, I heard him call,

"Min Song?" Crap. I breathed deeply then turned around. 

 

"Yes?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" he asked.



"I-... I wanted to help in cleaning" I answered. He nodded,

 

"About time, someone came here to help." he muttered to himself, but I heard him quite loud and clear. I frowned. Well, someone had changed throughout the years. The Yixing back then wasn't like this. He would smile and say 'thank you' instead of being so grumpy-- I shook the thoughts away and sighed. What was I to do about him anyways? I've got 2 months left before I leave.



I started picking up the things on the ground and placed it all on the trash bag. Once I was finished, I looked up to see Yixing already leaving. I sighed and started leaving too. Once inside mine and Xiao Le's room, I lied down next to the sleeping angel, combing his hair and smiling gently. "Mama? Where were you?" Xiao Le woke up, sleepily asked in Chinese—too tired to even try speaking in Korean—as he turned around and faced me.

 

 

"I went to the living room to clean some things, don't worry," I smiled. "Mama... Can I ask three questions?" I nodded, insisting him to go on.

 

 

"Why don't I have a baba? And why do you want me to call you jiejie?" he yawned. I furrowed my eyebrows at his straightforward question, "What was the third question?" I asked, completely trying to distract him.

 

 

"The first question I asked before I said my two questions," he answered in a matter-of-fact tone. I laughed and shook my head un-believing, "You definitely got your smarts from me," I whispered. "Mama! Answer my question..." He whined, earning him another yawn. I sighed, "Hao la." I said as I brought him closer, I looked at the ceiling and began.

 

 

"You see Xiao Le, baba is somewhere far away... he left to the moon when you were born because he wanted to make a home for us there when you grow up." He moved from my embrace and sleepily beamed at me.

 

 

"So does that mean, baba is like Buzz Lightyear?" he asked, giddily. I nodded, "And when I grow up, is he coming back here and get us?" I smiled, holding back the tears from falling. "When he's finished," I managed to say.

 

 

"That's why you don't want me to call you mama because you don't want others to know that my baba is building a home for us in the moon, right?" I nodded reluctantly and smiled. "Don't worry, mama! I'll keep my shut~" He pretended to zip his mouth as he huggled closer. "Goodnight mama! I can't wait to see baba someday, thanks for telling me..." I heard him say before snoring lightly. "Good night Xiao Le..." and I'm sorry, please forgive your mama for not being able to give you a father.
 


3rd Person's P.O.V


The door creaked to a close as Min Song fell asleep, leaving a very shocked person to stand by outside the door. That's why... he thought, before trudging to his room, a bit dazed.

 


(A/N:) Annyeong my dear readers~ long time no update xD I'm sorry for taking so long~ but, like I already warned ya'll in the foreword "Slow updates" :P I didn't really expect to update THIS long, but I had certain circumstances such as writer's block and Hurricane Sandy >.< But anyways, I'm glad that you didn't leave me! Instead, I gained more subbies ;w; <3 thanks so much! >.< So what do you think of this chapter? Any ideas as to who might be the person that eavesdropped on them? Do subscribe and comment~ it will be much appreciated :")

Thank you for those who Subscribed, Commented and patiently waited for this story!