Scream

I Think I'm Sick

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I hope you've enjoyed my fan fic so far! (: This chapter's going to be in your (Jaeri's) pov! Thank you for reading/ subscribing/ commenting! xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing?" I heard his voice in a whisper. 

I knew he was here somewhere. I knew very well he never left. My heart ached, my head was banging and my eyes were stinging from the tears. I knew I had broken my promise by going to the park, but everytime I walked past it, I could feel that he was closer than ever. Everytime I thought I heard his voice, I couldn't find him, it's like he was invisible. The park was pulling me towards it, but a voice was telling me, begging me not to succumb to it.

I could hear him.

"Get away from there!" I heard his voice again, becoming more harsh.

I wanted to see him so badly, and I hoped that if I stayed here long enough he would show up. But a voice in my head was telling me to stay away, it sounded like him. But I wanted to see him so badly. Why was he avoiding me? I couldn't get enough of it, cuz I never had enough of Jiyong in the first place.

Maybe I was crazy, I probably am. I hear his voice all the time, he couldn't possibly be with me everywhere I go. Especially when I walked past the park, or when I missed him when I was alone. I could hear his voice. He was everywhere I went.

"Please, Jaeri, I know you can hear me. Get out of there!" He called out again, his whisper sounded desperate, like he was begging.

"Why did you leave me?" I thought to myself as I stared at the night sky. The wind was getting a little wilder and I was beginning to feel my chest tighten and my skin freeze. Something wasfelt troubling and was tugging at every nerve of my body.  

I must be crazy. 

I must be crazy. 

I must be crazy.

I covered my head with my hands, feeling the pain my my chest and my heart. Was that why he told me never to go there again? Did he want me to forget about him?

"JAERI GET OUT OF THERE!" Came his agonised plea. 

I opened my eyes, and realised it only made sense. Perhaps he had something to do, something he couldn't tell me. Maybe Seungri Oppa was right about telling me to stop waiting for him. To let him go and move on.

So I left.

The heaviness on my chest eased immediately, so did the intense banging of my heart, though the ache of it lingered. I could still feel Jiyong's presence and someone else's, like I was being followed home. I whipped my head around, but no one was there. The wind was still, but the cold seemed to bite into my exposed skin more and more. Ignoring it, I walked up to my front porch, only to realise that the lights were all on. 

"Everyone should be asleep already.." I said to myself, fiddling with my set of keys. 

"NO!" Jiyong's voice cam in a screaming whisper, as if he was holding me, my hand stopped right before I jabbed they key into the lock. I paused, waiting for something else to happen before I opened my front door. 

"Go by the back, quietly" I heard him pant. "it's not safe" he huffed.

The back? I did as he bidded. I didn't know why I was doing it, but something told me I should. As I climbed up skillfully like I always did when I sneaked out to meet Jiyong, I realised that the house was really quiet. No talking, no television sounds, no music. But the lights were on. The lights shone through all the windows of the house. I paused by my window ledge quietly, listening out for any form of sounds. I pursed my lips as tightly as I could, I could hear my heart pounding.

"JaeRi-ah.." I heard his voice whisper again.

I looked at the night sky and felt myself suppress the threatening tears. What on earth was happening to me? Why can't I see him? I wanted to see him. I needed to see him.

"There you are!" I heard another voice hiss and before I could react, I felt a hand cover my mouth as I was hoiseted onto my roof. 

My heart pounded. Was I going to die this time? My eyes were shut tight and I expected the knife to cut into me like it was supposed to the night Jiyong had saved me in the nick of time. But he wasn't here today. 

 

"I won't be able to save you anymore"

 

I was going to die.

"Pabo! Why didn't you call me!?" I heard the voice snarl quietly. 

My eyes shot open at the sound of the voice, Seungri oppa was right in front of me, still holding me and his hand still covering my mouth. He was glaring at me, as if I had attempted to commit suicide. His face was covered in blood. 

"Oppa" I whispered, shocked as he let go of my mouth. "What happened to you?" 

"They haven't left yet" He whispered, "We have to wait and we must be very quiet." 

Wait for what? Was all I could think of. I looked at him questioningly. He looked right back at me, holding my stare. He looked worried and obviously angry. 

"We have to go" he prompted. "They're looking for you, It'll be safe in the morning when they leave." he added.

"Me?" I asked. "Who's looking for me? Why me? Oppa what's going on? Who are yout alking about? Where's Umma and Appa?" 

"They're gone" he sighed. "They got to Umma and Appa before I realised something was amiss. I barely escaped." he said. 

"Who?" I begged. "Why are they doing this to me?" 

"The same things that were hunting Jiyong." he asnwered. Before I could answer, he pulled me over his back and prompted me to put my arms around his neck. "Hold on tight" he said before I felt myself fly into the night sky.

 

 

"I don't trust him" Seungri snarled, his nostrils flaring. 

"Why not?" I screamed.

"He'll end up hurting you" he comprimised, his expression almost pleading.

"You don't know anything about him!" I yelled before heading out the door.

"Do you know everything about him?" He questioned. 

Yes. No. I don't know. I thought I did. 

 

 

Maybe Seungri Oppa had seen something in Jiyong that I've missed out. Because I was blinded by my love for Jiyong. I didn't want to accept what Seungri Oppa had said about Jiyong then, that Jiyong was going to hurt me eventually and that Seungri Oppa had confronted him that very day too. I didn't want to believe it. I couldn't accept it. After all he and I had been through with Jiyong. I didn't want to accept that the two of them were not on good terms from the very start because they could not trust each other.

I felt us land on solid ground. I had burried my face into the back of Seungri Oppa's neck and as I took a look around, I realised we were far away from the city. We were in some abandoned apartment. The wallpaper was falling off, The mirrors were smashed, like someone had rammed their fist right into it. Everything was neatly placed but the place felt empty, like the owner had been in an emotional turmoil while he was alive.

He put me down gently and turned to face me, handing me his jacket when he noticed I was still shivering. He didn't make a point to turn the lights on, but sat with me by the window such that the light fell onto his face and mine. 

"Oppa, where are we?" I asked.

"Somewhere Jiyong should have brought you a long time ago." he answered, looking around.

"What?" was all my mouth could allow me to say. 

"We're at his house" he answered.

It then dawned upon me that I was never at Jiyong's house, he was always over at mine or we were out by the park. But, this placed looked old, cold, abandoned, empty. how could this be Jiyong's house? Jiyong was warm, comforting and loving.

"I think there are some things you need to know, Jae Ri." Seungri informed, looking at me right in the eye. "Jiyong isn't human." He admitted.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I really must have gone off the edge.

"He's not like you, Jae Ri, he's a Fire demon" he explained. Nothing made sense anymore. I stood up, confused and unable to absorb what Seungri was telling me. 

"This is not funny, Oppa." I said flatly.

"You think this is funny? Do you think I'm trying to be funny? Your life is at stake here!" He snapped. "Our parents were just murdered by his guards, I was nearly killed too and barely escaped. Why do you think you got attacked that night you last saw Jiyong? Why do you think you hear his voice in your head? Why do you think you've barely managed to avoid the park?" he babbled. 

How did he know all that?

"You knew all of this?" I spun around, facing him. This was too unbelieveable. "have you been spying on me every single day of my life!?" 

"Anniyo" Seungri said, as he hung his head low, as he looked up to face me, I realised that there was something different about his face. His eyes were glowing purple, his face had tattoo's I've never ever seen in my entire life. 

"Who are you?!" I screamed, crouching down on the floor, sobbing. 

"I'm just like Jiyong." he sighed. "But a different species."

"Wow, I've been lied to for my entire life. My best friend is a demon with blood thirsty henchmen who want to kill me and my parents have apparently adopted another demon of a different species" I said sarcastically,  about to start slamming my head against the wall. But before my head his the wall, Seungri had stopped me, holdingmy face in his hands that felt warm. I sobbed.

"I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry Jiyong lied. But we can't let you see who we really were." he explained.

"What is this?" I asked. "This doesn't make any sense anymore." I cried. He sat me on the floor, before sitting in front of me.

"Let's take it back to a few hundred years ago." he began.