D.O.'s Not So Abnormal Experience (It's Not Normal!)

Just Moments

 

 

Summary: In which D.O. was dared...

 


 

D.O.’s Not So Abnormal Experience (It’s Not Normal!)

 

Oh my.

That was his first thought after they told him what he was supposed to do.

“Omo!”

That was the first thing that came out of his mouth after he did half of it.

-FLASHBACK-

“Ah no!” D.O. groaned but his pretty smile didn’t diminish. He lost again.

“You at this, hyung!”

“Aish,” D.O. complained, “You guys are just too good!”

D.O. continued to grumble as the two magnae laughed their arses off at their mother figure of a member as he failed to win – yet again.

“It’s a game where you need fast reflex and not intelligence, Kyungsoo hyung,” Sehun said, “It’s rock paper scissors!”

“And now you’re gonna do what we say,” Kai said – with a smirk almost resembling EXO-M’s leader’s.

D.O. sighed. He should’ve known that agreeing to play the magnaedeul’s version of Dare or Dare would land him into trouble. And he also knew that there was no backing out now. It was their rare free time and most members were present. He glanced pitifully at the EXO members minus their two leaders. Luhan and Lay were the only ones who genuinely felt sympathy for the 19-year-old.

“Okay, Kyungsoo-ah!” Chanyeol fervently rubbed his hands. His big eyes shone with mischief. D.O. felt his gut sunk – he really wished Suho was there to whisk him away from the dare he was in and let Kris scold the happy virus in Suho’s stead.

But then…that would add to the leaders’ burden. He shouldn’t bother them with their current tasks with their managers – no doubt setting their schedule straight and making sure the members were in their best forms.

“Okay, what do you want me to do?” Kyungsoo said, resigned. Despite the hesitance he felt, he was actually quite giddy for the dare.

The magnae Oh Sehun snickered. It wasn’t every day that the youngest member suddenly became a devil. The petite Do Kyungsoo gulped.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Wow…” Kai breathed in awe. The other members shared his sentiment. Xiumin gaped unabashed. Sehun lost his voice. Luhan’s eyes sparkled and Lay’s dimpled smile grew. Baekhyun and Tao wore identical shocked faces. Chen couldn’t stop blinking and Chanyeol rubbed his eyes just to make sure he wasn’t seeing things.

“I know you’re quite pretty, Kyungsoo-ah but this…” Baekhyun stared at his co-main vocalist. Tao glared at his boyfriend when the obvious adoration sparkled in the other’s small eyes. He narrowed his eyes at the object of attention sitting on their changing room’s chair.

“Aigoo, you boys are trouble, I tell you! What on earth is going on in your minds…God bless you all!”

It was one of their coordi-noona that they managed to abduct and drag into the changing room where they were ‘conducting’ their so-called ‘dare’.

“Aigoo! I don’t know what you guys are up to but I sure hope you’re not getting Kyungie here into trouble,” the EXO’s stylist mock-glared at the now grinning boys.

“Oh, no worries, noona! No one’s gonna get hurt,” Chanyeol replied cheekily. The woman rolled her eyes.

“You boys always say that and look who had gotten into lotsa troubles??”

“Hey! We do not get into lotsa troubles!” Xiumin pouted as he crossed his arms.

She only tsked before continuing to put some finishing touches to the silent and obedient Do Kyungsoo. The boy was fidgeting in his seat but he stayed put and closed his eyes. Internally, he was sighing and wishing that he would get this over soon and done with.

“Okay done!” the stylist capped the lip gloss and put the multiple combs and foundations into her make-up kit. She twirled the chair D.O. was sitting on and the boy’s big eyes bulged as he looked at the mirror.

“Omo!”

“Alright eomma!” Kai chirped, breaking D.O.’s staring contest with the mirror as he hauled the smaller teen to his feet. The shoes D.O. was wearing made him a bit taller than usual. D.O. was still in a daze as the EXO members dragged him out of the changing room, hollering gratitude towards their wardrobe co-ordinator.

“Let’s put our ‘mission’ into action!!”

-SD-

“Aaaah,” Suho yawned as the two leaders walked down one of SM’s many hallways. Kris stretched his long arms and twisted his lean body. The Chinese-Canadian sighed when he heard the cracks from his muscles loosening.

“What a day!” Suho said, smiling softly. They had just got out of their daily meeting with their managers and the long period of stuck-to-the-chair made them tired.

“Let’s go find the others. We need to tell them the schedule for this week,” Kris said – always the upright leader. Suho nodded and small chatters were exchanged between them.

Just then, a commotion up front made the two new group leaders stopped. Their ears perked up as Suho recognised Chanyeol’s voice yelling about something. Kris narrowed his eyes when he heard the unmistakable bass voice of his lover.

“It’s them, isn’t it?” Suho asked.

“Just what are they up to now?” Kris sighed.

The two began to jog towards the end of the corridor but managed to bow politely when some sunbaeduel smiled at them.

Kris almost bumped into Suho when the EXO-K guardian suddenly halted. He almost cursed but then he saw Suho’s blank face. No, his expression was one of enthrallment.

“Who is that?’’ Suho asked before Kris could even voice out his worry. The Chinese raised his eyebrow before trailing his gaze in Suho’s line of sight.

Suho, in all his life, had never felt this feeling he was feeling before. He had never seen something…someone…so…so beautiful!

Suho watched as the angel in white blouse and simple black pants talked and laughed. His eyes stared as the unknown pretty girl tucked her shoulder-long black hair behind her ears. She looked like…Lee Minjung – only much more beautiful in his eyes. It was then he realised she was talking to Super Junior Siwon and was taking pictures with him!

Shyly, she bowed to him as his Super Junior sunbae waved her goodbye. His eyes widened as out of nowhere, Kai came and slid his arms around the beautiful lady’s waist and the two grinned at each other. He didn’t know what they were talking about but he felt uneasy seeing the two so close to each other. The EXO members were crowding the two. Did they know about this and he didn’t? He’s their leader!  

“Did Jongin have a new girlfriend?” Kris asked. As far as he knew, Kai was with Luhan. And Luhan seemed perfectly fine with Kai’s close contact with the girl. But then again…something was off. Kris frowned as he stared hard at the girl. Wait, isn’t that…

“He better not,” the 21-year-old snarled – so unlike him – before stomping towards the small crowd. All he saw were spots of red before he yelled.

“KIM JONGIN!”

-SD-

Startled, Kai looked up to see a very furious-looking daejang of EXO-K. His smile slid off his face as he looked down at the cross-dressing D.O. He shared the same panic eyes as Kai. He knew without looking that the other 8 was starting to panic as well.

How come Suho was there?? And Kris!

“Hyung!” Kai called out panicked.

Kris was about to say something but the angry 21-year-old was already beyond reasons. Well, he should just let Suho calm down.

“What’s the meaning of this?” the leader thundered. The members had made way for the leaders and Suho was standing in front of Kai and D.O. – tense and angry.

“We-well-”

“You bring your girlfriend into SM? Are you crazy?? What if the CEO sees you!? The manager?? Huh?”

Eh?

Oh…

D.O.’s eyes widened as he gaped at the red-faced leader. What on earth…?

Kai snapped out of his fear.

“Hyung! He’s NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!”

“WHAT!?”

“IT’S KYUNGSOO HYUNG!” “IT’S ME, JOONMYUN!”

Kai and D.O. yelled at the same time.

Then it was silence.

The only person who dared to move was Chanyeol as he scooted closer to his taller boyfriend. Kris palmed his face. Tao was already formulating the idea and time to escape with Baekhyun. Lay tugged at Chen’s arms.

Suho’s eyes widened. He let out a gasp. The guardian looked at the beautiful girl and true to Kai’s words it was the mother figure of EXO-K. He gasped again before shouting.

“I FELL IN LOVE WITH KYUNGSOO??!!”

“WHAT???!!!”

 

Hey hyung, we want you to dress as a girl and ask for Siwon sunbae’s autograph…Oh! And take a picture with him too but he mustn’t know you’re a girl or…we’re telling Joonmyun hyung you love him!

 

THE END