Slappy Is My Nightmare...

The Dummy Is... ALIVE?!

 

I looked at my mirror. I wore a blue blouse and a tight jean. Pretty cool, I guessed. “Hana, hurry up, “ I heard Mom called me from downstairs. I didn’t answer her. I took the present I bought for Sara and went out from my room. Suddenly, I stopped. I turned my back and I stared at Slappy. Something was called me to bring Slappy with me. I stared and stared at Slappy. For my shocked, Slappy’s head turned slowly to me and then winked.

I gasped. I can’t believe my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Slappy back. I think. Should I bring Slappy with me? No. I should never play with it anymore. But suddenly, my leg walked to Slappy. My hand took Slappy and hugged it. Then, I walked downstairs. Why my hand took Slappy?!

I saw my parents sat on a sofa, waited for me. I walked towards them. They smiled. Then, their smiled fade a little. They stared at Slappy then me. “Are you sure, dear? “ Mom asked me.

I nodded slowly. “Yes, I am, “.

My parents looked at each other. I stared at them. “Okay, so what are we waiting for? “ I said. I hold Slappy. “Slappy and I can’t wait to go to Sara’s house, right Slappy? “ I asked Slappy.

“Yeah ! “ said Slappy.

Mom sighed. “Okay, then, “. Mom and Dad stood up from their sat. They walked out from our house. I stared at them then slapped my face. I gulped. Then, I followed my parents from back.

…..

“Thanks for coming! “ said Sara with delighted.

“Of course I would come to your birthday party, “ I smiled then pinched Sara’s cheek.

She giggled. “Come and sit. I’ll call my mother, “ she walked to the kitchen. Me and my parents went inside and sat on the chairs. A few minutes later, Sara’s mother, Mrs. Parker came to the living room followed by Sara.

“Thanks for coming to my dear Sara’s birthday party, “ Mrs. Parker smiled.

“No need to thanks, “ Mom said. I stand up and gave the present I brought to Sara. She was so delighted.

“Thanks, Sis Hana. I really appreciate this, “ she smiled cutely. “Em, wait a second, “ she putted the present aside and walked to the cake. She cut a sliced and walked to me. “Here, mother bakes it, “.

“Hey, thanks! “ I said. I ate it. “Emm, delicious, “. I love cake so much, especially chocolate cake. Well, yeah. Sara’s cake was a chocolate cake.

Mrs. Parker smiled at me. “Well, have a good time here. I have to bake another cake. Seems like that chocolate cake finished already, “ she walked to the kitchen.

Sara sat beside me. “Sis Hana, what should we do now? Play hide and seek? “ she asked me.

I finished ate my cake. I my fingers then said, “Sure, we can, “. She stood up from her sat and jumped.

“But, before that, “ I stood up too. I showed her Slappy. “I would like to make a show with… Slappy, “ I said.

“A show? With Slappy? Cool, “ she jumped and jumped. “But, can I shake hand with Slappy first? “ she said with delighted.

“Sure, why not? “ I sat on the floor. “Come on, Slappy. Let’s shake hands with Sara, “ I talked to Slappy.

Sara took Slappy’s hand and shakes it. She giggled. “It’s cute, “. Suddenly, Slappy twisted Sara’s hand. Sara’s face changed to frightened. “It’s hurt, Sis Hana, “.

I shocked. I wanted to let go Slappy’s hand but I can’t. Slappy continued twisted Sara’s hand. “Let it go! “ she started to screamed.

“I’m trying! “ I pulled Slappy’s hand. Sara’s started to cry. Mrs. Parker heard Sara’s cried and ran to the living room. She gasped and walked towards Sara. “Please, Hana. Let go of Sara’s hand, “. I didn’t answer her. I still tried to pulled Slappy’s hand. My parents were shocked too. “Hana, stop it! “ said Mom.

“But Mom, I… “. Sara cried and cried until all the kids in her house freaked out. They were also scared and started to cry.

“Let go of my daughter! “ Mrs. Parker hugged Sara.

“Let me go. Let me go! Please, let me go! It’s hurt, “ she cried. Slappy twisted and twisted Sara’s hand unstopped. Mrs. Parker’s face started to changed. She was so mad until she pushed me away. She pulled Slappy’s hand. Unbelievable, Mrs. Parker can pull it easily. Then, she threw Slappy away. Sara still cried and hugged her mother.

“Are you trying to kill my daughter?! “ Mrs. Parker yelled at me.

I stared at her. Then, I stared at my parents. They were also mad at me. I can saw their faces were changed. I stared at Slappy. It grinned at me. I should never play with it. I should listened to my parents advised. And at that time, Slappy is my nightmare.


Sorry for the broken english or grammar or whatever 'cause, really I'm worst in english ><
Anyway, thx for read my story, i really appreciate that :D
Ohh and, sorry for the boring story too --"
Comment and subscribe~~

Melo'Melo