Junhyung?

The Dummy Is... ALIVE?!

 

“Hana, hurry up. You’ll be late, “ Mom called me from downstairs.

“Just a second! “ I shouted from my room. “Today is Junhyung’s birthday. “ I smiled while looked at mirror. I was happy because it was my best friend’s birthday. But I never happy liked that. I wondered why too.

I took my sweater and wore it. I can’t wait to go to Junhyung’s birthday. I can’t wait to meet him and show him my cool dummy, Slappy! I walked to Slappy. Its face was so scary. I took a deep breath. I took Slappy then went out from my room.

I walked to Junhyung’s house. His house was about ten meter from my house. The weather out here was so cold although I already wore the sweater.

Finally, I reached at Junhyung’s house. I hided Slappy at my back. I saw Junhyung was sat on a chair. He looked at me and he smiled. “I already waited for you about 15 minutes you know? “ he said.

Weird. I looked at my watch. It was 8.01 p.m. “You said your birthday party will start at 8.00 p.m. “ I said.

“I know, but I thought you’ll come earlier than that, “ he pouted.

I laughed. I pinched his cheek. “Don’t act childish, “ I laughed again.

He released my hand from his cheek. “Let’s go inside, “ he invited me to go in his house.

I walked into his house. Well, his house was pretty big from my house. And sometimes I jealous with him. I sat on the sofa. I looked around. I only saw kids, there were no one who in my age came to Junhyung’s party except me. I saw some kids were played each other. And some of them were eaten too. I smiled. I love kids so much!

“Why you not eat? “ Junhyung sat next to me.

I looked at him then looked at the kids back. “I already ate, “ I answered him. “Em, why you invited all these kids? Why not you invited your friends? “ I asked him.

“Well, I already 13 right? What will they think with this birthday party? “ Junhyung closed his eyes.

I laughed. “Then, why you make this party? “ I asked him with a smirked.

Junhyung pointed to his mom who was in the kitchen. “Ask her, “ he closed his eyes again.

I laughed, again. “Poor little Junhyung, “ I said.

He glared at me then pouted.

I smiled. “I know how to make this little Junhyung happy back, “ I said.

“How? “ he looked at me.

I showed him with Slappy. “With...Slappy! ”. I smiled with delighted.

He stared at me and Slappy. “Slap-py? ” seems like he don’t liked with Slappy. I wondered why?

“It’s okay. I have some jokes and I will show it to you. Right, Slappy? “ I asked Slappy.

“Yeah, it’s time for rock and roll! ” I made Slappy talked. I sat on a chair. All the kids sat in front me. Junhyung watched me on the sofa. I took a deep breath. I'm ready to do it. Yes, i can!

“Slappy, what day is today? “.

“Today is Saturday, you stupid jerk! Oh, wait. It’s dumb Junhyung’s birthday! “ Slappy said. Its voice was growled. Junhyung was shocked and glared at me.

I was shocked neither. I looked at the kids and said, “I’m not the one… “

“Hey, you guys want to know what is funny? “ asked Slappy.

“What is it? “ one of the kid seems happy.

“With THIS! “ Slappy opened his mouth and suddenly a green smoke out from his mouth. It was so stink! The smoke smells like a dead thing or a stinky egg or whatever. But really, the smoke made me can't breathe!

“I..I can’t breathe! ”

“Yuck, It is so stink! “

"Somebody, help me!!"

“Let’s get outta here! “ all the kids ran out from Junhyung’s house.

I coughed 'cause it was so stink. I saw all the kids already went out from Junhyung's house. “Hey, wait! “. I counghed again.

“Thanks for the show, Hana, “ Junhyung stand up from his sat. He stared at me.

I looked at Junhyung. “Junhyung,I'm not… “ I can’t finished my word. Junhyung walked away to his room. He closed the door hardly. I stared at the room's door.. And suddenly, my tears fell down. 


So, how's this story? ^^
Btw, sorry for make your guys scared.
No, wait. Yes! I really want to make you guys scare... xD
Support us okay ? ^^
 

Melo'Melo