Once Upon A Time...

The Dummy Is... ALIVE?!

 

“NOOOOOO!!” I shouted. 

“You’re already 13. You shouldn’t play with them anymore, “ said Mom.

“But I can’t live without them, “ I started to cry.

“Stop it, Hana. I don’t want to hear any excuses, “ Dad suddenly came .

“But, Dad. You’ll never understand how I feel, “ I said.

“Stop being childish, Hana, “ said my big sister who always think that she is ‘The Diva’. What a jerk. 

“Shut up, “ I gave her a glare.

She just gave me a smirked. “Mom! Dad! She just gave me a glare! “ she started to pouted which make me want to give a punch on her face.

“Hana! Apologize to your sister, “ Mom said.

“But, Mom… “ I pouted too.

“No ‘but’! “ she added.

I sighed. I walked to my sister and apologized to her before she gave me an ugly smirked.  I glared at her. I then walked to my parents who were sat on the sofa. “Now, about my dolls… “.

“Oh, about that. Yeah, we’ll throw your dolls away, “ said Dad while Mom nodded.

“I said, NO!” at that time, I can’t controlled my voice.

“What are you talking about, Dad? I already threw them away, yesterday, “ said my sister.

“WHAT?!” I turned back to her. I was extremely mad.

“You didn’t heard what I’ve said? I said, I already threw you dolls away, yesterday. Got it? “ she then smiled at me and I know that smiled is an evil smile.

I suddenly freeze. I can’t believed that she threw away all my dolls. I can’t believed that I had an evil sister like her. I walked upstairs and stamped my feet. I went to my room and slammed the door hardly.


 

Sorry for interrupting you guys. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Hana and I’m 13 years old. My hobbies are collecting dolls and play with them. Unfortunately, my parents don’t like my hobbies. Well, I have an evil sister. Her name is Hyuna who is 2 years older than me. She always gets attention from other and she’s the one of the Top 10 of Hot Girls in her school. And I hate her so much!

 

Back to our story (:


 

I lied on my bed. I was so angry. I love my dolls very much. They are everything to me. I can’t live without them. But now, I had no dolls left. I suddenly cried. I will never forgive Hyuna. Never!

I heard my phone ringing. I wiped my tears before I took my phone. I pressed on the green button and, “Hello? “.

“Hello, Hana! “ that was a familiar voice and I know who was that owner of voice.

“What do you want, Junhyung? “ I asked him. Yes, Junhyung! He’s my best friend and we are also childhood friends. He’s the best friend ever.

“Well, I’m…” he suddenly silenced. “Hana, you… Crying?”. Yes, I told you. He’s the best friend ever. He always know when I’m happy, sad and mad.

“Erm, maybe?” I answered him.

“Why? You can tell me, “ Junhyung is a very good friend.

“Don’t know, “ I lied. “What’s up?” I tried to change the topic.

“Well, this Saturday is my birthday and I would like to invite you to my birthday party. Will you come? “. Birthday party! Woohoo! I love birthday party. It’s time to make money~

“Sure! I would like to come, “ I was so happy.

“Great! Anyway, I’ve got to go. My brother is yelling at me. I’ll call you back, “.

I pressed the red button. “Guess I have to buy a present for Junhyung, “ I said to myself. i took my jacket and went out from my room. I saw Hyuna was about to enter her room. She then stared at me.

“Where are you going? “ she asked me. I just ignored her. I don’t want to talk with her until she apologizes to me first. I walked downstairs and went to the shop.

But, I stilled not decided what present I should give to Junhyung. I was walked and walked. Suddenly, I saw a dog was bitted something beside the garbage bin. It looked like a... baby! I shooed it away and looked back what that dog bitted. It was just a dummy. I gave a glare at that dummy. Well, I don’t like dummy so much although it just same like doll. I looked at the dummy closely. It wears a good suit and a ribbon on its neck. I think it’s kinda cute. The dummy’s face looked so sad, so I decided to bring it to home and forgot about Junhyung’s present.


Yoyo~ ^^
I just want to say sorry for not continue Welcome To The Haunted House.. 'Cause still don't get idea ><
Anyway, do you like this story? :D
I would make this story more fun ^^ I will.. Can i? ._. Yes, i guess.. .________.
Subsribe and comment pls~ ^^

Melo'Melo