I Don't Want To Believe It !

The Dummy Is... ALIVE?!

 

It was heavily rain out here. I ran to my house. I went into it and was about to walked upstairs. I saw my family was eaten at the kitchen. And I guessed they saw me. “Hana… “ Mom stand up from her sat.

I ignored them. I walked upstairs and went to my room. I closed the door and threw Slappy at the corner of my room. I lied on my bed. I cried. I never cried liked that before. Why I was cried? Shamed with all that kids? Mad with Slappy? …Junhyung? Urgh, all these things made me crazy.

I heard someone knocked my room’s door softly. “Hana, what’s going on? “ that was a familiar voice and I know who was that. Mom.

“Leave me alone, “ I said.

The door creaked. Mom entered into my room. I didn’t look at her. I turned my body to the wall as my bed was beside the wall. Mom sat beside me. She rubbed my hair softly to make me calm. Yes, she already made my tears had burned away.

“What’s happening? “ said Mom, softly.

“I don’t want to talk about that, “ I still stared at the wall.

I heard Mom sighed. I ignored her. I’m still sad with all things that happened in Junhyung’s house. It was freaking me out. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. Oh God, I wished, it is not Hyuna.

“Mom, Daddy is calling for you, “. Urgh, why this happened? That was Hyuna. She was in my room. I really hated her if she stepped into my room. Who gave her a permission to enter my room right now? What a jerk!

“Ouh, yeah? Okay, “ Mom walked away. And then, she stopped and turned to Hyuna. “Can you please take care of your sister while I’m going to Dad, okay? “ said Mom.

“Okay, Mom. You can counting on me, “ said Hyuna. Mom! Why you leaved me? Please don’t leave me with her. She was literally !

“So, tell me. What’s going on? “ asked Hyuna.

I sat and glared at her. “Get out, “.

“Don’t you heard what Mom had told me for a few seconds ago? “ she smirked.

“I don’t care. Just leave me alone, “. At that time, I was totally mad and disgusted with her.

“So what? Like I care, “ she turned her back to my desk. She looked at Slappy. She holds it. “Is this ugly dummy which made you cried? “ she showed Slappy at me. Then, she threw it away. Wait, I already threw Slappy at the corner of my room. How can it suddenly on my desk? But that was not important anymore. I was really mad with Hyuna.

I walked to Hyuna and pushed her from my room. Luckily, she was not fell down. She stared at me with a shocked on her face. I glared and closed the door hardly. I walked to my bed and sat on it. I was totally stressed! Stressed with all these stuffs.

I lifted my head. I stared at Slappy. Slappy was sat on my desk. Hey, wait. I thought Hyuna already threw it away. How can Slappy sat on my desk in a good condition? Liked someone else putted it back. There was no one in my room except me. Is there ghost in my house?

Of course not, there was no such thing. I slapped my face. “It’s okay. Maybe I putted it back but I just didn’t realized it, “ I calmed myself. I don’t want to make me more stressed. I stared at the ceiling as I was laid on my bed. The things that happened at Junhyung’s house was stilled in my mind. I wanted to forget about it. I turned my back to the wall. A few minutes later, I fallen asleep.


Finally, I'm done with Chapter 4 xD
Sorry for make you guys wait for the next chapter 'cause this week I'm totally busy for Sports Day ><
And sorry if I make you guys freaking out with the pic.. xDD
I'll just put it in foreword only, okay? ^^
Comment and subscribe~ !! <3

Melo'Melo