Why... ?

The Dummy Is... ALIVE?!

 

The day passed. I already forgot about bad things happened last Saturday which was in the last week. I already told my parents what had happened in that Saturday. They calmed me down. They told me to not to played with Slappy for a few days to make sure I forgot all of the bad things that happened to me.

The sunshine in the morning shined into my room as the curtains had been opened by Mom. My alarm clock ringed as I set it in 8 a.m. to wake me up. I turned off the alarm clock and sat. I stretched first before stand up. When I was about to walked to the bathroom, my eyes locked on something. It was Slappy. It looked like Slappy was stared at me with scary eyes and ugly grinned.

I turned my face to the bathroom's door. After had a shower, I walked out from my room and walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. My other family members were having their breakfast on the dining table. I sat on a chair. I took sandwich and ate it. Dad was read newspaper while Mom washed the plates. Hyuna was slept, I guessed. She always woke late since it was Sunday.

After washed the plates, Mom sat beside Dad. She then looked at me which made me uncomfortable with her looked. “Hana, you know what day is today? “ she asked me with a smile on her lips.

I stared at her. “Sunday, “ I then continued my breakfast.

Dad chuckled. Mom smiled again. “Today is Sara’s birthday. Don’t you forget about that? “.

 I think hardly. And then, I remembered back. Yes, Sara’s 8-year-old birthday. Sara is my neighbor who is mixed Korean-American. She is so cute since almost of all the boys in her school had crushed on her. She has a wavy-yellow hair and blue eyes. She is so kind neither.

“How can I forgot about her birthday? “  I murmured.

“Well, this evening she has a birthday party at her house. Would you like to come? “ Dad asked me while putted the newspaper on the table. He drank a cup of coffee.

“Of course, I will ! “. Sara is just liked a little sister for me since she had no siblings. She always lonely. She had no one to be played with. I always visited at her house in the evening to cheer her up. And I’m the one who always made her happy, I guessed.

“That’s good. Don’t forget to buy a present for her liked you forgot to bought a present for Junhyung, “ said Dad then laughed.

I grinned. That bad memory that I already forgot suddenly get into my mind. I thought I would not remember about that again. Mom looked at Dad. Dad stop laughed and continued his drank.

I made a faked smiled. “It’s okay. I don’t mind, “. Dad and Mom stared at me with a worried face then they stared at each other.

There was something in my mind. Then, I lifted my face. “Erm, Mom. Can I ask you something? “ I asked Mom.

“Sure, dear. What is it? “ she then asked me back.

“C-Can I bring Slap..I mean, my dummy with me at Sara’s birthday? “ I don’t know why I wanted to bring Slappy with me. Am I wanted the last bad thing came freaked me again? I don’t want. But my mouth suddenly said that thing. I guessed, the scary thing last Saturday was my entire fault? My fault? Why I think liked that? Urgh, whatever.

Mom shocked. “Are you.. really.. “.

“I know what I’m doing, Mom. You don’t need to worry, “ I smiled. What I was doing?!

Mom looked at Dad then at me. “Are you sure, dear? “ she asked me with a really worried face.

“Yes, Mom, “ I smiled again.

“If like that, sure you can, “ she smiled at me. But, I guessed that a faked smiled.

“Thanks, Mom, “ I grinned and drank my drink. Then, I walked upstairs to choose to wear at Sara’s birthday. While I was walked, I think. Why I wanted to bring Slappy with me?!


Yeay, i finished my Chapter 5~ ! ^w^
Support us okay?

Melo'Melo