Ideal Type (1/3)

Cater to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I promise you, I’ll keep myself up

Remain the same chick you fell in love with

 

2012

A soft humming sound that coming out from Tiffany’s mouth can be heard throughout the quiet living room at SNSD’s dorm. It was a fine spring day yet she was wasting her time alone at the dorm, ignoring the beauty of blooming trees and flowers that were calling out all the people to enjoy their day under the clear blue sky. Wearing an oversized t-shirt and black short, she sat on the floor; her eyes glued at the laptop’s screen that placed on the coffee table as her hands were busy typing the messages on SNSD’s fanboard. 

Once she was done, she sipped her Starbucks Frappucino bottle as she stared blankly at the screen wondering what she was going to do next. She grabbed her pink phone as she leaned her back on the couch behind her. She puffed her cheeks while she scrolled through her contacts, looking for someone to talk when she realized she was getting bored to be alone in the dorm. A smile crept up when she stopped at a particular name; Wu Fan. She wondered what he was doing at the moment.

After EXO debuted, especially EXO-M in Tiffany’s case, they were really busy attending one schedule to another. As for EXO-M, they attended so many interviews. While Tiffany, who weren’t so busy—she only had to prepare for her Twinkle comeback—she started to miss her boyfriend, Wu Fan.

 

Speaking of interview…..

 

Tiffany suddenly straightened up her body with a bright smile on her face, as she just came up with an idea. She clicked the browser and began to check EXO-M’s schedule. The sparkle in her eyes began to appear when she saw that EXO-M would have an interview which could be seen online.

“Now I understand how fangirls’ feelings like.” Tiffany chuckled lightly.

Tiffany went around from one website to another just to know how she could stream the interview. After a while she finally could get to watch the interview, she grinned widely at the screen as if Wu Fan could see her smile. She sipped her Frappucino happily and watched the interviewer began to ask some questions to EXO-M. She tilted her head when she felt something was weird but she couldn’t figure out what it was. She suddenly threw her back on the couch and whined, “I DON’T UNDERSTAND MANDARIN.”

She pouted and let out a long sigh, “Whatever, as long as I can see Wu Fan, it’s okay…” Pathetic? Yes. Desperate? Yes. Tiffany really missed him to the extent where she probably would book a flight to Beijing in an instant. But, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter