Ideal Type (3/3)

Cater to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.

Wu Fan was woken up by the noises that were coming from outside of his room. He was sure that he wasn’t at EXO’s dorm so he wondered who the hell was brave enough to wake up a sleepy dragon. Slightly groaning, he rose up from the bed as he rubbed his eyes. He opened the door just to see a slim figure—with a long wavy red hair and floral dress—standing beside the kitchen counter, kind of leaving Wu Fan breathless for a moment.

"Tiffany?" The girl turned around to the source of the voice—a y morning voice in Tiffany's case—and gasped.

"Wu Fan! I didn't know you were here. Did I wake you up?" Her eyes showed nothing but worry, she knew it too well that Wu Fan didn't like being woken up from his sleep if it wasn't for important purposes. Wu Fan glanced to the clock on the wall and shook his head, "Nope. It's about time for me to wake up anyway." Then, Wu Fan excused himself to freshen up a bit and came back to the kitchen and saw a huge lunch box placed on the dining table.

"Are we going picnic today?" Wu Fan sat down, opened the lunch box to see what was inside. "I wish, we are." Tiffany chuckled, "That's your breakfast, Kris."

"Did you make these...?" Tiffany turned around to give him a cup and smile, "Well... Yeah." She bit her lip as she watched Wu Fan eating her homemade breakfast that she prepared since early in the morning.

"Does it taste good?" She asked, hesitate. Wu Fan gave her his eye-smile and a thumb up to her indicating that he was enjoying her cooking. Tiffany was relieved, at least, but it didn't make her worries fade away instantly.

If other people were to see that kind of scene without knowing what was really going on, they would think it was a lovely scene that can be seen in a drama of a peaceful husband and wife life. But it was totally the opposite. Awkward silence filled the room, as Tiffany was quite while she peeled off some fruits and Wu Fan who was just eating his breakfast while he wondered why Tiffany wasn't like herself at that time. Usually, she would just sit down in front of him, blabbering about every little thing she experienced, made a lame joke and everything! He got to admit that he had got annoyed—once—because of her non-stop talk, but then he missed it.

"Tiff, is there something bothering your mind?" Wu Fan placed down his spoon, eyes on Tiffany who still focused on preparing a salad—Wu Fan assumed. "Nope..." She replied, not looking back at Wu Fan. He didn't believe it, there must be something bothering her, he knew her too well. Wu Fan was quiet for a moment as he thought of a way to let her talk.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Tiffany shook his head, her back still facing Wu Fan. He sighed and leaned back in his chair with arm-crossed. "Why?" It took a few seconds for Tiffany to answer, "I don't really have any appetite."

She finally turned around to place a plate of fruit salad but her eyes still avoiding Wu Fan's gaze that had been following her every movement. This girl can be so stubborn sometimes.

"Tiffany..." He called her. She ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter