Admiration

Cater to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby I see you working hard

I want to let you know I’m proud

Let you know I admire what you do

 

2007

Tap tap tap tap…..

 

Footsteps can be heard all over the corridor as there were some people eyeing a girl who was in a hurry, running in SM’s corridor. SNSD was having a practice for their next event but because Tiffany was just coming back from the airport, after sent away his brother, she was getting late.  She glanced at the watch around her wrist and saw that there was 5 minutes left and the practice room was still far away, plus she had to wait for the elevator anyway.

 

BUM!!

 

Tiffany bumped into someone when she ran. She saw books scattered on the floor.

“Oh my Gosh! I’m so sorry…” Tiffany said in English, it was a habit anyway and she couldn’t get rid of it, yet. She bent down as she began to gather all the books on the floor. She could see someone she had bumped into bent down from the corner of her eyes.

“No, it’s okay.” He replied, also in English. Tiffany stopped what she was doing at that time and looked up to see the person in front of her, surprised to hear that he was speaking English. She tilted her head as she thought that she never saw that guy. His appearance was so Asian, but his English accent was perfect, like he was an American.

Tiffany looked at the cover of the books on her hands. Most of the books were like learning Korean, so Tiffany was pretty sure he was a trainee and he wasn’t Korean and still learning Korean language. She gave the books to that man as she received a ‘Thank you’ and a small smile from him.

“You’re welcome. So, what’s your name?” Tiffany asked him. She didn’t know why she suddenly asked his name, but whatever, she was the ‘friendly’ Tiffany after all.

 “I’m Wu Fan.” The man did a bow to her, knowing that he was talking to his senior.

“Whoa, so you are Chinese, then? Well, I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany stretched out her hand for a handshake which Wu Fan accepted it gladly.

Tiffany glanced again at her watch as she let out an ‘OMG’ from . She was really late and she totally forgot that. Tiffany hurriedly bowed to Wu Fan as she began to run, fast. But, she turned away for a moment and shout, “Nice to meet you, Wu Fan.” and continued running. And Wu Fan just didn’t move a bit as he watching her with a confused look.

 

 

A week later.

Wu Fan was walking in the corridor while holding some books. He just finished a Korean class and he could feel his head was going to explode because his activity as a trainee (mostly) was learning a basic Korean language. And he still had a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter