All I Need is Love

Cater to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If it’s love you need, to give it is my joy

 

August, 2009.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~!!!” the sound echoed throughout the room as soon as Tiffany opened the door, her hands covered the mouth; surprised by seeing her band mates holding a pink cake with candles lightened up on it. Tiffany took a step forward to her friends, tears were threatened to fall; she was feeling touched by it.

“Now, make a wish then blow the candles, Fany-ah!” Sooyoung, who held the cake, approached the birthday girl. Tiffany clasped her hands together as she closed her eyes, praying to dear God of many things; healthiness, a success future and of course she was being thankful by having a good life with awesome friends around her, especially SNSD. And she secretly whispered Wu Fan’s name too. She opened her eyes and then she blew off the candles. SNSD’s members cheered and attacked her with hugs and kisses.

Tiffany didn’t expect that to come. SNSD was just having a daily practice in a so-called ‘Cloud Studio’. Then Taeyeon came and told her that their manager needed to talk to her, plus Taeyeon said it with a serious face, so Tiffany really fell to their trap. She was thankful, though.

“Yah!!” Tiffany shouted when she realized her friends, one by one, wiped the cake on her face. She could tell Sooyoung really wanted the cake so bad when she saw a slight pout on her face. That kid likes to eat so much, Tiffany chuckled.

 

Phone vibrated in her jacket’s pocket. She got a message from Wu Fan. She didn’t realize her heartbeats went crazy when the name popped out on the screen. It had been a long time since the last time she talked to Wu Fan. Both were busy, especially Tiffany with SNSD’s Genie promotion.

 

I know you are at SM now so, meet me at the rooftop?

- Wu Fan

 

“Hm, guys? I’m going out for a while, okay? Call me when manager comes to fetch us~” Tiffany nervously ran out of the room, not wanting her friends ask where she was going to. What is he up to? and those kind of questions running in her minds while she walked towards the rooftop. But, she pushed away her thoughts and filled it with; I can’t wait to see you, Wu Fan-ah.

 

She arrived at the top of the stairs, still catching her breath from running. She put her hand on the doorknob and with a nervous breathes, she opened the door. The city lights, warm breeze and sound of cars passing by were the only things that welcoming her. She didn’t see the person who asked her to come to the rooftop. Confused, she walked towards the edge. He’s probably going somewhere else, she thought. She stared at the view in front of her while waiting for Wu Fan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter