(Teaser 3) Second member

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

WM release their 2nd member and Leader

After WM Ent. reveiled their member Park Eun Ae, WM released their very own leader Kim HeeJin. She was a trainee in Pledis Ent. until WM scouted her and did a trainee swap with Pledis. She did make an apperance in B1A4's Ok MV and gained some slight interest from fans around the globe. She is 21 years old and she is the groups song writter and is also one of the main vocalist. Listen to HeeJin sing in the link below!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6vrHC_udw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL9BCA5C126CDB77ED

 

 

And here is the second member!! Sorry I took long to update i barely had any internet time here in Texas. But I did walk around my neighborhood which is one of my main goals and I am proud to say I did it!! Anyway the link I know is Hello Venus's Yoo Ara but pretend that is Heejin and also the apperance in B1A4's MV is made up as well. This is my character so I won't confuse you guys on wonder who this is. I will give you guys credits to your characters profile and saying that all rights belong to you. So here is Kim HeeJin's Profile and please subscribe and or comment below the date is due tomorrow and I know most of you guys applied for almost the same thing but I am going to change it up a bit on the position nothing else hope you enjoy the story cause I have an erge to start this now~!

 

Kim HeeJin's Profile:

 

Application:

AFF User: Miracle_Girl_16

AFF Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/25743

 

 

~Rising Star~

Name: Kim HeeJin

Age: 21

Nationality: Korean

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 162cm

Weight: 68 lbs

 

~Beautiful Target~

Looks: Kim ShinYeong 1 2 3 4 5 6

Personality: Kim HeeJin is pretty much loyal, caring, optimistic once people start to get to know her better. She is pretty much motherly towards to the people she cares about even to her members. Other than that she is full of aegyo as well. When people don't get a chance to know HeeJin very well she stays quiet invisible to the world. She will keep a one word answer or no more than a sentence giving that awkward aura to other people who can't even spark up a conversation with her.

Languages: Korean, Japanese, English and Basic Chinese

Likes: Singing, Dancing, cook, take a walk and writting lyrics

Dislikes: loud noises, thunder, fake people, haunted houses, the late (Find out in the story)

Habits: hums music out loud when dazed, play the guitar when thinking up lyrics, looks in the mirror when nervous

Hobbies: playing the guitar, writting lyrics and cooking

 

 

~Be Mine~

Love Interest: Choi Minki (Ren)

About your Love interest: Heejin and Ren met in Pledis Ent. during their trainee days. When Heejin heard about Ren being in a new group called Nu'est they knew they will have a hard time to contact each other. Ren smiles time to time along with his aegyo. He use to talk a lot when HeeJin was around but when Heejin went in under a trainee swap with WM Ent. he started to talk less and less until his hyungs helped him open up more.

Rival: None

About your Rival: *Be realistic on this one as well*

Friends: Ara, YoonJo, JR (Nu'est), Sungjong, Lay and Himchan

 

 

~Get on the dance floor~

Stage Name: N/A

Fan club: Divine

Color of your Fan Club: Hot Pink

Position: Main Vocalist and Song Writter

Singing Links: 1 2 3 4

Dancing Links: 1 2 3 (on 3 focus on lizzy) 4

Rap Links: N/A