Enchanted's Debut stage

ღ ℰ nchanted ღ New Girl Group

Please look out for the Author's not at the end its important

English will be in Green

Japanese will be in Red

Chinese will be in Purple

Mandarian and Dilects will be in Blue

Vietnamese will be in Teal

 

 

It's the girls debut stage they were really nervous on how they will make it. They are after AOA's performance and before Boyfriend's come back stage. The girls are at Lotte World where they will be performing Fairytale. The girls are waiting for the signal for them to start their debut stage. Heejin, Eun Ae and YongJoo started to pratice the dance steps to get it right. While the others are working on their vocals or streching. Yoohyun who spotted a camera that is filming them waved to it and whispered "hwaiting" to it.

It was time for the girls to perform after AOA's performance is done. They saw Girl's Day perform and Hyuna perform. They  complimented their sunbae's and have to go to their fan meeting right after Music Core is finished. "Ok girls get on stage!" the director said and the girls obeyed and went to their positions and started to perform Fairytale. After the performance finished the camera's went off and bowed to the producers for their hard work. They quickly moved to the fan meeting, after the fan meeting Heejin already has been requested on a variety show with YongJoo. Once they arrived at the fan meeting they were shocked but also happy to see so many fans coming out to see them. "Ready to chant? We are Enchanted!" the girls said and begin to introduce themselves one by one with a smile on their faces happy to see fans coming out to see them.

It has been 20 minutes for the signmeeting and the girls already finished the fansigning. "Ok girls lets drop off Heejin and YongJoo to the studio for them to record Happy Time." their manager said and the girls nodded their heads and quickly got into the car. Once they dropped off Heejin and YongJoo they waved to the girls and wished them good luck. The two girls quickly went inside and greeted the staff and their sunbaes.

 

Ok I am sorry this is short ;; i haven't updated in a loooong time but anyway I need your help my friend is entering a contest and its on youtube. If you guys want you can take a look at it you don't even have to watch the video all you have to do is click like~~ every like counts hope you guys can help her ^^ here is the link ;w;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZuUB5hnTs&feature=plcp

wish her luck guys ^^ and i promise to make the next one longer~~~